masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

He moaned softly then look behide him"N-not as good as when you do."he pulled his fingers out and spreads his legs apart quite a bit then raised his hips."Please.......take me you sext beast."He looked over his shoulder.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

Alec smirked at the request and got into position behind the boy. "mm... my sexy little pet" he murmured before roughly thrusting into him.

He moaned griping the ledge of the tub tightly "A-ah!H-harder!" He whined but it was cut of half way by a loud moan.Rin's tail wrapped around Alec's thigh and his ear twitched.

Alec roughly slammed into the boy, leaning down to bite his shoulder. "you're so fucking wonderful..." he moaned into Rin's ear.

He blushed hearing him moan he moved his hips to meet his thrusts,he gasped "Ah!m-master!"He felt him ram into his prostate.Small am out of drool trailed down his chin as he moaned.

Alec sucked the skin of Rin's neck, leaving a dark mark. "I love your voice..." He moaned, forcing the boy's legs apart so he could get in deeper.

He moad louldy as he felt him slam into his prostate eachtime."Master...I w-wont be able take it soon I have to...."He blushed not wanting to finish his sentence.

Alec grabbed Rin's cock and squeezed it roughly at the base to prevent him from finishing. "wait..." he ordered, thrusting harder.

He whimpered slighty "B-but master...." He felt him thrusting harder and moaned even louder and tightened a bit "A-ah!"

Alec moaned and slammed into him "I'm almost there..." he murmured. He thrust into Rin a couple more times before releasing his grip and roughly stroking his cock while he came inside the boy.

He relaxed at the same time as him he looked over his shoulder slowly unwrapping his tail from around his wasit

Alec kissed the boy's neck and slowly pulled out. "you're such a perfect pet..." he wrapped his arms around Rin's waist and held him close.

"I'll always keep you here with me as my favorite..." Alec said softly, his hands running through the boy's hair. "I can think of all kinds of games to play with you"

He smiled slightly while resting his head on Alec's chest ".......Master......do you love me?" He asked looking serious not his usaul mood .

Alec frowned at the seriousness of the question. He stayed silent for a moment, giving it some honest thought. "I think so..." he said finally. "but I don't show my love in the way you probably want me to"

"Oh...." He looked away for a moment before suggesting they get out of the tub."Well I don't need love the warmth of It is just fine..."

Alec sighed and picked Rin up, carrying him out of the tub. "I meant I don't show my love like most people do... With dates and all that stuff" he set the boy down and grabbed a towel. "I show my love my doing everything I can to possess you..." he kissed Rin's forehead. "in other words, I'm going to keep you here as my beautiful pet forever"

He smiled slightly hearing that then loved over at the swimming suit and shivered,"My master will never leave my side?."

"I guess you could say that..." Alec smiled down and pulled the boy closer. "it would be more accurate to say I'll never let you leave..."

"Oh......" He felt his face get squished on the others chest."Its so hot......."He whined fanning himself

Alec grinned and dried himself off too. He got dressed before turning back to Rin. "I have some nice clothes that I bought for you... why don't we get you dressed up?"

He smiled and nodded."Alright....."He waited or Alec to five any sign if he's dressing him.

- - - Updated - - -

He smiled and nodded."Alright....."He waited or Alec to five any sign if he's dressing him.