masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

He kissed him back gently and nuzed him,"Master could we go swimming some time?"He smiled it was hot after all and the middle of summer.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

"sure, I have a pool in the backyard... It just needs to be cleaned first" Alec nuzzled Rin's neck, his hands slowly moving over the boy's body.

He watched his hands carefully and made a purr Luke noise "Your right I am your mindless sex slave...." He almost smiled

"I know, I love it..." Alec smiled at him. "just keep being good..." he kissed up the boy's neck. "maybe I should take you out sometime..."

"I can't promise if you hurt me."He Nuzzled him and sat on his lap and wrapped his tail around him." Well that's up to you."

"I'll only hurt you if I have to punish you" Alec hooked a finger under the boy's chin and brought his face up. "but you'll be good wont you?"

He smiled slightly."I'll try to be good."He didn't see a point of tightly anymore he was welcomed,loved and could relax.

Alec kissed Rin gently. "good..." he gently ran his hands through his hair. "mm... Are you tired? You can take a nap if you want.. " he suggested, feeling a little bit worn out himself.

He nodded after yawning he layed down and held his arms out wanting him to stay with him,"Can you stay......."He looked at the wall hearing moans and raised an eyebrow."I thought they were done."He shrugged and waited for a response

Once he felt the warm of the other leave him he opened his eyes and frowned,he didn't say anything though and pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep.

Alec fell asleep in his own bed. He came to Rin's room early the next morning and slowly opened the door. "Rin?" he called softly "are you awake?"

Two little ears piped out from under the blanket then a. Head,he looked over and smiled."Yeah........why?"He yawned and looked around and rubbed his eyes.

Alec walked over and dropped a small cell phone on the boy's bed. "I'm going to work, that phone can only call my number so don't bother trying to call anyone else." he sighed and pushed his hair back. "call me if you get hungry and I'll send someone to bring you food... I'll be home in a few hours."

Rin was scratching on the wall trying to get the people plon the other side to be quiet,"Ugh.....

.just shut up...."

Alec opened the door to Rin's room and walked in. "what are you doing?" he sighed when he saw the boy scratching the wall. He looked exhausted.

"They won't shut up."He growled sounding annoyed with a mixture of anger,he looked over to Alec returning his attention to him as he stopped scratching the wall." You look tired...."He sat on the end of the bed knowing if he whent farther the chain would choke him.

Alec sighed and shut the door behind himself. "just ignore them..." he muttered, walking over to the boy. "I am tired, it's been a long day at work." he sat down next to Rin.

He frowned then put the blanket over the others shoulders feeling bad."Here why don't you rest for a bit?"He said looking sort of worried he had never seen him like this.He looked at the floor waiting for a respond

Alec wrapped his arm around Rin and pulled him closer. "I'm fine... If I just wanted to sleep I would have gone to my own room..." he watched his pet thoughtfully "how would you like to move into my bedroom with me?" he suddenly asked

He smiled."I'd love to....it would also give me a break from all the noises."He yawned a bit and blushed slighty as he kissed his forehead.

"mm... Good" Alec murmured, running his hands up the boy's back. "you'll be the first pet I've let go to my personal room" he said with a grin.