masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

"I mean it, if I catch you biting your lip again I'll punish you" Alec warned, slowly pulling his fingers out of the boy's mouth. "even if you're embarrassed"

Alec kissed the boy softly running his hand down his chest and pushing a second finger into Rin. "do you love your master?" he asked softly, resting his hand on the boy's stomach.

He blushed and bit his lip but rembered then stopped"I think I've fallen for you....."He blushed looking away.

Alec smiled widely at the boy's confession. "you've fallen for me? that's so sweet..." he kissed Rin's forehead. "Maybe you can get me to fall for you too"

He smiled slightly but it soon faded looking at the floor"No one can love a monster."He said coldly while looking at him.

Alec frowned and pulled his fingers out. He grabbed Rin's chin and forced him to look up. "who said you're a monster?" He asked, his voice angry.

"Most people do." He laughed slightly his eyes glowing a little bit."Im a monster....we all are on the inside a bit....."

"Don't call yourself a monster, you're my adorable little pet" Alec murmured, pressing his lips against Rin's in a rough kiss. "forget about what anyone else has said"

Alec lay down on his back and pulled Rin to sit on top of him. "just forget about everything outside of this room..." he murmured, running his hand over the boy's cheek.

He nodded while looking into his eyes."Alright...forget everything else......"He looked away for a moment he smiled slightly showing of his sharp teeth,"Yeah I guess if I dont pay any mind to it it'll fade away..."

"Yep, just forget that anything even exists outside of this room..." Alec kissed Rin's neck and ran his hands down the boy's chest. "none of that stuff matters anymore"

He nodded and wrapped his arms around Alec's neck closing his eyes slightly,his tail began wagging slightly faster.

"so cute..." Alec murmured, running his hand over Rin's tail. "my adorable little pet..." he ran his lips over the boy's neck. "you make me just want to pamper you"

He blushed and began to make a purr like noise as his lips parted slightly, He looked up at Alec with his innocent eyes."Well if you want to pamper master...

.then please do." His tail began wagging faster a bit more.

"mm... Maybe we should bring you a tasty snack... Is there anything you like to eat?" he gently played with Rin's tail, running his fingers through the fur.

He shut his eyes and purred pulling himself closer to Alec"Its fine.....I can't think of anything.....*

"He Nuzzled Alec's neck gently before nipping on it gently.

"alright, just tell me if there's anything you can think of that you want..." Alec smiled and watched him. "anything at all... I want to pamper my little pet as much as possible"

Alec smiled and kissed him gently. "oh, I'm sure I will" he ran his hands down Rin's back and squeezed his ass. "I'm going to spoil you waaay too much..." he teased.

He earned a soft moan as he squeeze d Rins ass,He looked away blushing."Heh well I'll have to do the same for you."He laughed before crawling onto of Alec.

Alec smiled at him. "you're definitely my favorite..." he said softly. "if you keep this up I might end up selling all my old pets and just pampering you forever."

He smiled slightly"you might regret that....."he spreader his legs and put his hand on Alec's chest and tryed to line his member with his entrance.