masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

"why would I?" Alec asked, smiling as he watched Rin positioning himself. "I'm really enjoying just playing with you so far..." he pushed his hips up to brush against the boy's entrance.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

He slowly lowered himself."I .....tend ...to get boring or viloent........"His ears perked up as he heard wolfs howling not to far away.

Alec grinned and pushed his hips up into the boy. "I'm sure I won't get bored of you... And of you're violent I'll just have to punish you" he gripped the boy's waist. "just ignore them..."

He gasped and aciddently slammed his hips down he moaned loudly,then tryed to steady a pace and bit his lip as he blushed ."A-alright I w-will."

- - - Updated - - -

He gasped and aciddently slammed his hips down he moaned loudly,then tryed to steady a pace and bit his lip as he blushed ."A-alright I w-will."

Alec pulled at Rin's lip. "don't bite" he said firmly. He thrust up into the boy again. "they're probably all just bored..." he murmured, digging his nails into his skin.

He whimpered as he stopped biteing his lip and felt his nails dig into his skin,he began to move a bit faster his tail swaying slightly."I....have...no...clue."He managed between moans.

"you're so perfect..." Alec moaned, resting his head back against the bed and watching Rin move. He licked his lips and moved his hands down the boy's legs.

He blushed as he heard Alec moan,he leaned down and kissed him gently still moving he gasped as his hands slipped and his hips slammed down his moaned as he felt him agansit his prostate.

Alec pushed Rin's legs apart more. He slammed himself up into the boy, letting out a low moan. "fuck... You're too sexy..." he breathed, his eyes wandering over the wolf's form.

He gasped and moaned"A-ah m-master!"He couldn't help it he bit down on his own lip roughly,he pulled off and got on his hands and knees giving Alec a perfect view."Please........"He looked over his shoulder.

Alec grinned at the view "so perfect..." he murmured, slowly sitting up. He positioned himself against the boy and kissed his neck lightly. "you're such a good boy..." he said before roughly thrusting into him.

He moaned and pushed his hips back wanting to feel more, His tail wrapped around hiss wasit and he tryed encourage him to move faster.

Alec moaned and thrust into him harder, his hands moving around to grip Rin's cock. "mm... I'm going to make you completely addicted to me..." he murmured

He laughed slightly then gasped feeling him ram into is prostate,he looked over his shoulder at him his once innocent eyes were full of lust.

Alec smiled at the look on the boy's face, overcome with the satisfaction from corrupting him. He thrust in deeper and harder, slamming into Rin's prostate again and again.

He moaned loudly as he gripped the bedsheets burying his face in a near by pillow,even the tips of his ears were tinted pink .He turned his face to look at him but quickly byryed it in the pillow again.

"mm... How does it feel?" Alec groaned, running his hands down the boy's thighs. He thrust harder into him. He leaned down and left a trail of hickies down the boy's back.

- - - Updated - - -

"mm... How does it feel?" Alec groaned, running his hands down the boy's thighs. He thrust harder into him. He leaned down and left a trail of hickies down the boy's back.

"good..." Alec moaned, speeding up his pace. He could feel himself getting close to climax and so reached down to roughly grip the boy's cock. "cum for your master..." he murmured

He gasped pulling his face out of the pillow "A-ah!" he gripped the bed sheets his knukkles turning white."I don't think I c-can go much longer.......master come inside......"

Alec grinned and kissed the boy's neck. He quickened his thrusts and moved his hand over the boy's length. He moaned and slammed into Rin one more time before he came inside him.

He gasped as he felt the hot liquid rush into him and can alover the sheets ,He collapsed with a small whimper still blushing."....Its ....so warm....."

Alec slowly pulled out and lay down next to the boy. "did you like that?" he asked with a smirk, pulling Rin into his arms. He moved his hands down to the boy's ass and pushed a finger into him, pulling the hole open to let his cum dribble out.

He moaned and blushed feeling the cum run down his thighs, he looked behide him he felt his face warming up he really did love the feeling of warm he could care less if it hurt all he needed was the warm of love.

Alec kissed the boy gently. "you really are my favorite..." he said softly. He loved the way the boy was so willing do to anything for him.