masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

Alec groaned in annoyance and sat up. He fixed his clothes so he looked somewhat presentable and stood up. He walked over to the door and opened it. "what do you want?" he snapped.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

The young girl backed up slightly as her little ears poped out of her hooded cape and she quickly tucked them back in."Um.....I heard Rin was hear may I speak to him?"

Alec narrowed his eyes and stepped aside to let her into the room. "Sure, but I won't be leaving..." He said bluntly. He glanced over at the wolf.

She steeped inside and began talking to him after she was done she handed him a box with a lock on it."Thankyou."She turned to Alec her ocean blue eyes sparkled "I'll be on my way now." She began to head out.

- - - Updated - - -

She steeped inside and began talking to him after she was done she handed him a box with a lock on it."Thankyou."She turned to Alec her ocean blue eyes sparkled "I'll be on my way now." She began to head out.

Alec slammed the door shut after her and walked over to Rin. "Well? Who was that and what did she give you?" he demanded, his expression set in a cold glare.

"That was my sister....... And I'll check..." He looked at the lock the looked at his bracelet cover with keys.He put a white key in the slot and turned it.He tilted his head"My mothers ring and picture.......I thought they were all burned."he closed the box and put it off to the side not bothering to lock it.

Alec sat down next to him, relaxing a little bit. "well, I'm glad it was nothing bad..." he murmured, wrapping his arm around Rin and pulling him closer.

"You where worrying about me?" He easier an eyebrow"I thought I was just your ragdoll."He laughed slighty at the thought of someone actually caring about him.

"I don't like to see my pets getting sad" Alec said with a grin. "I'm the only one who gets to hurt you" he lightly ran his hand through Rin's hair.

He narrowed his eyes slightly"Even if it did hurt me would you care afterwords? "He questioned as his ears twitched as Alec ran his fingers through runs hair .

"I would be mad at whoever hurt you, I don't like it when people mess with my stuff" Alec chuckled softly. "do you honestly expect me to care any more than that?"

He laughed slightly "I've met people who could care a lot less so....no I didn't expect anything more." He Nuzzled Alec's neck softly.

Alec kissed Rin's cheek and ran his hand up the boy's back. "now... where were we?" He asked in a low voice, one hand moving down to Rin's crotch.

"Ah yes, a reward for my cute little pet..." Alec smirked and gripped the boy's cock again. His other hand ran over Rin's tail. "Is your tail sensitive at all?"

Alec grinned and gently played with his tail. "sounds like you're enjoying yourself..." he said lightly, he moved his hand up the boy's length and lightly rubbed his thumb against the tip.

He grinded agansit him moaning into his ear as he did so.He stuck his tounge out playfully and let him up a bit so he was able to hold his upper half up by his elbows.

Alec kissed the boy's neck. "hmm... do you want me to fuck you again already? if you keep doing that I won't be able to resist..." he murmured.

He licked his ear and gently bit it he continued"I can't help it.......I can't get enough of my master."He blushed

"Even after last time?" Alec smirked and pressed a finger against the boy's entrance. "I thought that would have scared you off for awhile."

"I was fine because I knew you where right there with me......." He smiled slightly "You can't scare me that easily." He giggled slightly and smiled

"are you sure you want to be telling me that?" Alec asked with a smirk. "aren't you worried that I'll be even more rough with you?" he slowly pushed a finger into him.

He paused for a moment or so and looked at him"Not.......really......."He bit his lip as he felt a finger enter him.

"good, as long ad you keep behaving I'll make sure not to hurt you too much" Alec smiled and brought his hand up to Rin's mouth. He pushed his thumb between the boy's lips. "don't bite, that's an order" he said firmly.