masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

"yep, I don't let pets stay in my room..." He leaned down to kiss the boy's neck. "but you're special... I'm going to take good care of you Rin"

He Nuzzled the others chest and smiled"Thankyou........"He had never been so well taken care of ,besides the abnormal moments he thought everything was just perfect as it is.

"I bought you some things today" Alec said with a smile "come on, I'll take you up to my room now" he gently took the collar off Rin and stood up. "don't try to run or anything"

He rubbed his neck which had a huge red ring on it from the collar ,"Alright.....lead the way....."He smiled slightly

Alec took off his jacket and wrapped it around Rin's shoulders "alright" he smiled and gently led the boy upstairs. This floor was completely silent and looked just like a very wealthy person's home. Alec brought Rin to an extremely fancy looking bedroom with large windows that looked out onto the garden.

He smiled as the sunlight from the windows shined on his pale skin,He had forgott how nice it felt.He looked around noticing the room.

He smiled"Definitely....... "He looked back at the other then shut his eyes for a but before opening them again.

Alec smiled and reached into his pocket. "your old collar looked so uncomfortable... So I got a new one custom made for you" he pulled out a collar. It was made of very soft white leather and lined with light blue velvet. The buckle was small and golden. He gently fastened it on Rin's neck, making sure that it was loose enough to not hurt the boy.

He smiled"thanks......its really pretty..."he looked up at him and smiled athen pecked him on the cheek.

Alec gently stroked the boy's ears. "it looks good on you" he said with smile. He gently took Rin's hand and led him to the bed. "is it more comfortable?"

Alec pulled the boy into his lap. "I told the person who made it to make sure it was comfortable..." he lightly ran his fingers over the red mark.

Alec sighed and pulled his fingers away "I'll get you some ointment for that" he murmured. He put Rin down on the bed and left the room.

Alec came back after just a couple minutes and sat down next to him. He gently started to spread some ointment on the red mark.

He opened his eyes and watched him do so for a bit,then he looked out the window looking at the flowers and animals.

Alec finished and pulled Rin back into his lap. "there you go, that should help it heal" he kissed the boy gently

He smiled and kissed him back and smiled."Thankyou ........"He rembered something"oh my sister dropped this off for me.....its kinda odd."he held out a orange girls swimming suit with a hood ."Don't you think?"

"hmm... is she suggesting you wear that for me?" Alec asked with a smirk, lightly running his fingers down Rin's back.

He blushed at the thought he shivered as his fingersvran down his back,Rin looked over at Alec"I honestly have no clue......"

He tilted his head giving him more room."But I thought you didn't want me to wear anything......isn't that why you took my clothing?"