masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

He relaxed a bit more and continued he began to swirl his tounge around him and lick his length.He movements became rougher as he relaxed and felt that he was at a bit of control at his own will for a bit.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

Alec moaned softly at the feeling. He slowly tilted his head back and gripped Rin's hair, roughly pulling on it. Without warning he turned the vibrator back onto a higher setting.

Rin whimpers where muffled as his hair was pulled on he tryed to pull away.His eyes widened as he felt the vibrations become violent quickly he struggled.

Alec grinned and pulled the boy off his cock by his hair. "what's wrong? Is the vibrator too strong?" he asked in a mocking tone. He pushed Rin down on the bed and crawled on top of him, lightly kissing the wolf's neck as he turned the vibrator onto an even higher setting.

He whimper and dug his nails into Alec's back and moaned right by his ear.His tail wrapped around Alec's thigh pulling him closer.

Alec grinned and turned the vibrator off completely before pulling it out. Without warning his shoved his cock into Rin with a low moan. He roughly bit the wolf's neck and started to thrust into him.

Rin gasped as he failed to keep his upper half up still gripping the sheet on his knees."A-Ah?!"his eyes widened as he gasped as he brushed agansit his prostate .He bit his lip 'That's going to leave a scar'He thought to himself

Alec slammed into the boy, he gripped Rin's hips to get a better angle. He let out a low moan as he managed to thrust deeper. "fuck, you feel so good..." he murmured against Rin's neck.

He moaned louder wrapping his tail around his waist encourageing him to move faster.He whined as he gripped his bruised hips a few tears wetting the blindfold .

Alec started to move faster, slamming into the boy with each thrust. He bit down on Rin's neck again, this time breaking the skin.

He whimpered and looked over his shoulder a few tears escaping his blindfold."ow.....Master....p-please stop..."A small stream of blood ran down his shoulder.He gasped as he slammed into him a bit of drool running down from his chin down his neck .He moaned griping onto the sheets tighter.

"mmm... does it hurt?" Alec murmured, digging his fingers into the boy's hips. He could feel himself growing close to climax and thrust into Rin harder.

He whimpered and tryed to pull himself away from him as more tears ran down his face."A-ah!"He whimpered as he went a bit harder

Alec gripped the boys hips to hold him still. He thrust in one more time before he came inside with a low moan. Alec panted softly and slowly pulled out.

He whimpered slightly before collapseing on the bed.He reached for the blindfold his hands a little shakey. He told it off and looked over his shoulder.

Alec smirked down at him, he grabbed the leash and pulled Rin closer. "Aww... was I too rough with my poor little pet?" he asked.

He growled slightly as he was pulled closer "That much idiot." He looked around trying not to look Alec in the eyes.

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away didn't I?" Alec kissed the wolf's cheek gently. "here... let me make it up to you" he carefully took the boy's cock in his hand and started to slowly move his fingers over the length.

He blushed slighty and looked away.'

"Its fine you don't need to do ....that....." He bit his lip slightly.

"I want to, think of it as a reward for being such a good boy and not trying to fight back" Alec grinned and ran his thumb over the tip of Rin's length.

He bit his lip harder causing it to bleed again."Ow......."He whined as the blood ran down his chin.He growled slightly watching him .

Alec clicked his tongue in disapproval. "don't bit yourself... I'm not hurting you am I?" he asked softly, gently wiping the blood off Rin's chin.

He shook his head looking away"I don't want the others to hear my voice .....its embarrassing. "He blushed looking away for a moment or so then he looked back at him.His tail began to wagging slightly slower as he gently layed Alec back down.

"they'll be too caught up in themselves... I wanna hear your voice" Alec smiled at him. "I'm the only one in the room... no one else should matter"

He tryed to smile "If you say so......." He leaned down and planted a light kiss on Alec's lips.There was a knock at the door he looked over and got off Alec.