The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

Ayase blushed as the other licked him. He bit his lip lightly as he watched the other. He couldn't help feeling aroused and hot by this. He didn't want it but he couldn't fight it. His eyes stayed fixated on William as he was suppose to be paying close attention

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

William smirked at Ayase's intense gaze, he took more of the bunny's length into his mouth, running his tongue around the tip. He suddenly pulled his mouth away "you get the idea?"

Ayase looked at William when the other suddenly stopped. He nods a bit. He still wasn't sure he could replicate such an act. Though he had to try or the other might toss him back in the closet.

William grinned and sat back. "alright then, give it a try." he growled, his eyes narrowing to watch the poor bunny. "if you can make me cum with just your mouth I'll give you a reward... Okay?" he chuckled softly and waited for him to move.

Ayase looked at him and frowns. He inched away from the edge of the bed and moved closer to him. He then licked the tip before taking it into his mouth. He sucked the tip hoping this was alright.

William watched him with a slight smirk. "you think that's going to be enough?" he chuckled. He roughly grabbed Ayase's hair and forced his head down, pushing more of his length into the bunny's mouth. "you've gotta try harder than that"

Ayase's eyes widen as he was suddenly pushed forward. He felt like he was going to choke. He trembled as he tried to continue sucking. His mind was going blank and he didn't like it. This was too much but he wasn't given many options to say no. His ears twitched slowly as he sucks.

William groaned softly, he roughly grabbed Ayase by his ears. He pulled the bunny's head up a bit before forcing it back down. "don't you want your reward?" he growled. "you're going to be getting a punishment if you don't try harder"

Ayase's eyes widen as he but all his focus into this. He sucked and moved his head on the other. He really didn't want a punishment. He swirled his tongue a but around the tip not sure if this was something that would help. He made sure to keep moving and sucking. Ayase could only hope this works

William moaned and gently pet Ayase's hair. "mm... Good boy... You're getting the idea..." he watched the bunny with a smirk. "use your tongue more..." he lightly thrusted his hips forward, pushing himself deeper into Ayase's mouth.

Ayase winced softly as he continued. He used more tongue like the other asked. He really wanted this to be over with already. His mouth felt like it was going numb.

William moaned one more time before roughly thrusting into the bunny's mouth and climaxing. He sighed softly and patted Ayase's head. "that was pretty good for your first time... But you could still use some more practice" he chuckled softly

Ayase closed his eyes as he suddenly moved back. He coughed as he sat there. He didn't expect the other to do that so deep into his mouth. He looked down to the side and sighs. He wasn't sure if this meant he would avoid punishment.

William kissed the bunny's forehead. "well, I guess this means you earned yourself a reward... What would you like? I can bring you something tasty to eat, take you on a nice walk with me..." he played with the Ayase's ear. "the only thing I'm not going to do is let you go..."

Ayase laid down and curled up on the bed. By now he didn't bother to ask to leave. He knew it was no longer an option. He closed his eyes just laying there. Its what he wanted to do now.

William lay down next to Ayase and pulled him close. "don't be sad little bunny... I'll make sure you're happy with me" he murmured "it might not seem like it now, but I'm doing this to help you"

Ayase wasn't about to try and figure that out. It made no sense to him. Besides, he'd get upset and defiant if he were to full pay attention to William. He supposed he could just pretend to be a docile doll until whenever the wolf let him go. Ayase knew he could pull it off if he tried.

William lightly bit Ayase's ear. "what's wrong? You're being so quiet..." he murmured, pulling the bunny to lay on top of him. "you can talk to me... I won't be mad if you're open with me..." he spoke gently, as if he really cared.

Ayase didn't want to talk to William. He had a feeling anything he said now would upset the wolf. "Nothing is wrong." he mumbled though that wasn't true. He was still shaken up from being put in the closet. As well as not wanting to be punished by the other. Ayase just let himself stay here he was silently

William growled softly and bit Ayase's ear, he roughly pulled on his ear with his teeth. "I'm going to be more angry if you lie to me than if you tell me something I don't like..." he said in a threatening tone. "I'm not going to punish you if you tell me the truth, but I will if I think you're lying to me"

Ayase felt tears build up in his eyes as the other bit his ear more. "I said its nothing. I just want to lay here and rest. What's so wrong with doing just that." he said. He tried to get out of William's grasp so he could curl up like he was before.

William let the bunny pull away. "well, if you're just going to lay there and feel sorry for yourself I guess I'll find something else to do" He got out of bed and headed for the door, curious to see how Ayase would react to the threat of being alone.

Ayase would have naturally reacted by jumping up and begging him not to go. Though this time he just laid there. He didn't have the energy to chase after William. He honestly was just giving up completely. He might be naive but he was good at picking up on patterns. Ayase felt if William decided to leave him alone he could escape whenever he found the perfect opening.

William chuckled softly and left the room. He went downstairs to find something to do. He knew that the bunny might try to escape. But everyone in the town knew about the so called thief and would make sure to catch him until William came to pick him up.

For now Ayase closed his eyes and went to sleep. He figured William wouldn't bother him if he was asleep. This would be fine for now he suppose. Just play docile and build up his strength. This was his plan and he would stick to it.