The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

William smirked and harshly bit down on the bunny's ear. "good boy..." he said in a low voice, pushing the fingers in deeper. "just behave and you'll be able to leave..."

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Ayase winced as he felt the other bite his ear. He stayed silent as he just squirmed under William. His cheeks red as he felt so odd and yet aroused. He had never felt such a way before. It felt painful yet slightly pleasurable.

William moved his fingers a little more before pulling them out. He unzipped his own pants and looked down at Ayase. "Spread your legs like a good little bunny" he said with a grin.

Ayase looked at William and nods. He spread his legs holding each side apart with his hands. He was trembling nervously as he didn't know what to do now. This seemed to be esclating and yet he just wanted to be let go.

William chuckled softly and slowly pressed his length against Ayase's entrance. "good, just relax..." He leaned down and licked Ayase's lips before slowly pushing into him. He bit the bunny's lower lip.

Ayase closed his eyes as he felt the other entering him. It hurt so much he thought his mind was going numb. "I'll break.... ngh...." he winced softly before the other bit his lip. Opening his eyes, Ayase couldn't help but let tears fall.

William stopped moving and gripped Ayase's cock. "relax..." he licked the Bunny's neck and started to move his hand at a steady pace, trying to get the other to relax more.

Ayase gasps as he felt William's hand on his cock. He closed his eyes trying to relax but the pain was too much to explain. He breathes softly while looking at the other. When William's hand begins to move it slightly distracts Ayase's attention from the pain.

William moved his hand faster and pushed all the way into Ayase, stopping to let him get used to the feeling. "You can hold onto me if it hurts" he murmured

Ayase looked at him as he placed his little hands upon the other. He really didn't like this feeling. It was a mix of so many different things all at once. He closed his eyes and held onto William. "I don't like this at all." he mumbled.

William chuckled softly and started to slowly thrust into him. "just let yourself enjoy it..." he said in the bunny's ear. "don't be stubborn, soon you'll be craving this"

Ayase shook his head no. "I don't enjoy this and I won't crave it. You said you'll let me go." he said looked down as William began moving. The pain had slowly began to go away. Leaving Ayase with an odd sensation he didn't know was known as pleasure.

William started to thrust in harder. "Sure, if that's what you think." He gripped Ayase's thighs and spread his legs ever farther apart. "Look at you, you're totally loving this you slutty little bunny"

"I am not! Your lying!" Ayase cries out as William picked up speed. Ayase was about to say something when the other thrusts into his spot. Ayase's cute moans grew louder. His cheeks turned bright red. He had no idea why he made such a sound but he hoped not to do so again.

William smirked and aimed at Ayase's sweet spot. "you're not? Then why are you making that sound?" he gripped the bunny's length and roughly jerked him off.

Ayase couldn't hold his voice in. He couldn't figure out why such a sound was escaping his lips. "Stop... ahh.... I don't.. ngh.... noo!!" he cries out not sure what to think or say. This was far beyond what he had imagined. He wasn't sure if William was a bad or good guy anymore. Ayase's thoughts began going fuzzy. He wasn't able to keep fighting back as all his strength seemed to fade. 'I'm being devoured and I can't even stop it..' he thinks as his voice continued to slip pass his lips.

William thrust into him even harder. "just enjoy it" he let out a low moan and licked his lips. "god, I'm already close..." he kissed Ayase's neck. "you're very good"

Ayase was silent besides his moaning. His energy level zero as he had lost the fight in him. His gaze upon William as the other thrusts harder. He really felt as though he would break. Ayase's body arched up as he couldn't hold it in and cums.

William thrust in a couple more times before finishing inside the bunny. He panted softly and slowly pulled out. "Mmm... That was fun..." he lay down next the Ayase and pulled him close.

Ayase blanked out after a moment or two. His tiny body unable to handle the strain it just went through. He breaths softly as he laid beside William. He still wanted to leave but was sound asleep by this point. He knew he'd bring it up once awake. For now his ears flop down as he drifts into a more deep slumber.

William chuckled softly when Ayase fell asleep. "sweet dreams..." He murmured as he held the bunny close to his chest and slowly fell asleep as well.

Morning arrived the next day and Ayase was still sound asleep in William's arms. He had no idea he was still at the wolf's home. His mind was on returning to his journey.

William woke up with a loud yawn, he looked down at the bunny and smirked. He leaned in and bit Ayase's ear. "you look so vulnerable like that..." he growled "I might just eat you up again"

Ayase shivers but doesn't awaken from his slumber. He curled up trying to steal warmth from the wolf. His little puffy tail twitching as he slept. He was dreaming of eating tons of carrots in a huge field. It was a peaceful dream but it was also causing his stomach to growl.

The wolf grabbed Ayase's tail and lightly pulled. "come on, wake up" he licked at the bunny's face and bit his cheek a couple times. "it sounds like you're hungry"