The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

Ayase nods as he slipped off the counter. He then moved about to gather two bowls. Once he had them, he returned back to where he was sitting. "Here you go William"

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

"Thank you" William gave the bunny a light peck on the cheek before taking the bowls and filing them both with spaghetti. He added sauce to both of them and then put the pieces of sausage in his own. "all done"

"Wow that looked so easy to do. I can't wait to try making it myself. I bet I can be as amazing as you William!" he said excitedly. Ayase glanced at his bowl feeling a little excited to try it. He was hungry too so it made this all the more better.

Ayase nods his head as he began to eat. The food really was delicious. He wonders how he had never tried such things before today. His eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement after each bite. I can't wait to learn all different and tasty cooking."

Willaim smiled as he watched the bunny eat, he slowly ate his own food. "Does it taste good?" He asked lightly, nudging Ayase's foot with his own under the table.

Ayase smiled as he continued to eat. "I am enjoying this very much. I thank you for showing me how to cook this." he said grinning. He couldn't help but feel happy being with William. The other took care of him so well.

"Next time you can try it yourself" William said cheerfully. He kept eating happily, glad that the bunny seemed to be in a good mood. "and I can also teach you how to cook lots of other things"

Ayase was very excited about learning more things to cook. His gaze drifted to the plate as he noticed it was cleared. "I am all finished eating. It was so delicious." he said leaning up to kiss William's cheek. "Thank you for the meal."

William moved to catch the bunny's lips with his own, one hand snaking around his waist and pulling him in for a passionate kiss. He swiped his tongue over Ayase's lips before pulling away and grinning.

Ayase's cheeks turned flush as William caught him off guard with a passionate kiss. He looked at the other with such a cute expression. "That was mean. I wasn't ready to be kissed like that." he said shyly. He wasn't upset but just surprised.

William smiled and ran his fingers through the bunny's hair. "That was your payment for my little cooking lesson" he pulled away and leaned back in his seat with a wide smile. "What would you like to do now?"

Ayase thinks a moment while looking at William. "Can I get more kisses?" he asked softly. His gaze upon the other as he blushed lightly. He didn't know what else to do at the moment. However his lips seemed to enjoy the feel of William's lips.

William blinked in surprise, he hadn't been expecting the bunny to ask for something like that. "Of course Ayase... But let's move to the living room. The couch is much more comfortable" he smiled and stood up, offering his hand to the boy.

Ayase looked at William with a smile. He held his hand as they went towards the couch. He was a bit shy that he had asked the wolf such a thing. However he was very happy he didn't freak out too much over it.