The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

In a town where everyone is part animal, there as the head of it all is the Big Bad Wolf. The wolf oversees all that goes on in his town. When a rouge bunny enters his town and is accused for stealing; the wolf decides to make the bunny his slave as punishment for the crime. What will become of this bunny and did such a innocently looking bunny really commit such a crime?

My Character

5336966-256-k870245.jpg

Ayase Bunny

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

(awesome I'll start)

In the hottest days in summer, Ayase wobbled towards the town before him. He was tired and hot He had been traveling for a while now. His home was destroyed and he was all that survived. He had barely mush clothes covering him but enough that he wouldn't be taken for a nude bunny. He was seriously hungry as he had no money to buy himself anything. Arriving in the town, Ayase began looking to see if there was anywhere he could find work or assistance in getting something to eat. As he staggered through the town square a puppy dash and bumped right into Ayase. Falling to the ground Ayase grunts before glancing back. "Sir you dropped something!" he said picking up what looked like a jewel. Just as he got to his feet a man suddenly popped up and grabbed him 'THIEF!!" he shouts. Ayase was completely confused.

William had been walking down the street when he heard the commotion. He hurried over to the small crowd of people that were already gathering around the thief. "Hey, leet me through" he pushed his way to the center of the crowd and looked around with a frown "what's going on?"

Ayase was trying to get out of the man's grasp but to no avail. Upon hearing someone ask what was going on, he glanced back. The person holding Ayase turned to William. "This boy stole jewels from my shop." the male said still holding Ayase firmly. "I promise you I did no such thing. I just arrived here and I picked it up off the ground. I'm innocent." Ayase said pleading to be let go. The towns people weren't buying Ayase's words for truth.

William sighed and looked at Ayase. "Look kid, Mr. Goldman has never lied in the eight years I've known him. I'm not going to believe that you're innocent just because you say you are. do you have any kind of proof that you haven't stolen anything?" he crossed his arms, his ears twitching in annoyance.

Ayase looked at the wolf now talking to him. "I um.... It was someone else. A puppy or fox guy. He ran into me. If it was me I'd have more on me right? I found it on the ground and picked up up. I swear I'm innocent." he said with wide eyes. Being the only bunny in such a town made him feel so alone. Ayase could hear everyone around calling him a liar and a thief. If he knew this was going to happen he'd have gone around the town instead of through it.

William frowned and stared at the bunny, he didn't look like the kind of person to steal but it was impossible to tell sometimes. "I can't believe you just based on that... You're going to have to come with me" he took a step towards the bunny incase he tried to run. "I'm the head of this town"

Ayase sighs softly as he nods his head. Alright, if you say so." he said feeling a bit defeated. It wasn't like he had the energy to escape. He was weak to being with and trying to get away from the male holding him depleted the rest of his little bit of strength. He couldn't understand how someone could mistake him for a criminal. He had next to nothing covering himself, pale with white ears and tail. Despite being a bunny he wasn't very fast. This town seemed odd and now he wasn't sure if he'll escape it.

William rested his hand on the bunny's shoulder. "come on" he slowly started leading him to his home. He had a lot of doubts as he looked at the bunny, it didn't make much sense to him but he had to fulfill his duties.

Ayase followed the wolf. He glanced back as all the people began walking off. The once large group of people soon became nothing. His mind was filled with tons of questions. He just didn't know how to ask any of them. He was far too nervous and slightly frightened to as anything.

William brought him to his large mansion in the middle of town. He didn't say a word until they were inside. "I'll get you some clothes... It looks like yours are all ripped up..." he muttered. "come on, they'll be way too big but its better than nothing"

William brought him to his own bedroom and pulled out some clothes. He tossed them over to Ayase and sat down on a chair with a tired sigh. "Alright... let's figure this out then. First, what's your name?"

Ayase took hold of the clothes being tossed at him. His eyes drifted down as he then slipped out of the torn items he was wearing. He began pulling on the shirt when he was asked something. "My name is Ayase Bunny." he said looking at the wolf.

"I'm William Wolf." William averted his eyes as the bunny got dressed. "I haven't seen you around before, are you from out of town?"

Ayase looked at him. "My village was attached by foxes. I''m the only one that made it out thanks to my parents. I have no where to return to. I stumbled upon your village by chance. I didn't expect to be called a thief once coming here. I'd have rather perish in the forest than be called a criminal." he said looking down.

William nodded slowly and sighed. "I see... I'm sure it was some misunderstanding... but unfortunately I doubt the villagers will believe you, there have been a lot of things stolen recently and since you're a stranger it's easy to blame you."

Ayase looked at the wolf. He supposed he couldn't be upset with the town people after all. It was a case of mistaken identy. He then frowns. "So what should I do now? Or in other terms what will you do to me or with me?" he asked. The other was a wolf and Ayase knew they could be tricky to deal with.

William thought for a moment with a frown. "well, usually thrives are punished for their crimes by working off the price of whatever they stole... So I guess I'll just have you work for me until we figure things out"

Ayase nods as he looked at him. "Uh I understand. What should I do first then?" he asked softly. He was far too nervous at this point. He was going to be punished despite being innocent. This was confusing but he figured it wouldn't be so bad. He didn't know exactly what this wolf was like. Ayase was thinking he was a kind wolf compared to ones he had encountered before.

William stared at Ayase. He always tried to be kind and gentle but having the bunny in front of him was too much to resist. "come here..." he said in a low voice, his eyes narrowing. He licked his lips threateningly as he felt himself shift into his predatory instincts.

Ayase slowly approached the other. He stood only a few inches from William. He glanced down at his feet nervously. His ears twitched a bit as he didn't know what to do. Slowly lifting his head to look at the wolf with his wide innocent eyes. He had no idea just how tempting he looked his current appearance.

William smirked evilly and grabbed Ayase's hips, pulling him closer. "do you realize what I'm asking yet?" he lightly bit the bunny's ear. "try to guess what I'm going to have you do..." his voice came out as a soft growl.