The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

Ayase flinched when William touched his tail. He opened his eyes to look at the male. "Uh....." he mutters softly while wondering why he was nibbling at him. Ayase had thought the wolf was finished trying to devour him by now. "Can I leave now?" he asked.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

"of course not" William smirked at him. "I said I would consider letting you go. I thought about it and I decided I like you far too much to let anyone else have you" he wrapped his arms around Ayase's waist "I'm keeping you here forever"

Ayase shook his head no. "I don't want to! Your mean and you hurt me. I want to leave." he said wiggling out of William's grasp. He stumbled onto the floor. Ayase looked down feeling completely sad. His eyes filled with tears. Though on the verge of tears he still looked adorable. "You won't get away with this."

William sat up and watched him. "I'm not? I think that anyone in this town will believe their leader way more than a theif" he chuckled softly "come back to bed Ayase, I'm going to take care of you"

Ayase knew the other had a point. He was accused of theft. It would be hard to gain trust of the people now. He looked at William nervously. He wasn't going to give up in escaping. Though for now he hadn't a place to go. Slowly crawlin back into the bed he curled up away from William.

William roughly grabbed him and pulled him closer. "Come here" he kissed Ayase's cheek. "Are you hungry little bunny?" he asked softly. "if you ask nicely I'll get something for you to eat..."

Ayase shook his head no trying to get William to let go. His gaze drifted up to him. "Hungry...? I don't know." he said as his stomach growls. His cheeks took on a light pink tint. He wasn't sure what to say. Ayase was hungry but he didn't want to say it. Especially to William.

William nibbled at Ayase's ear. "it sounds like you're hungry..." he rested his hands on Ayase's stomach. "just ask nicely and I'll find something for you"

Ayase frowns as he stared at the hand on his somach. "Please feed me Mr. Wolf." he said gazing up into William's eyes. His own eyes sparkling a bit in cuteness. He really didn't want to ask anything of th wolf but to leave. For now obeying seemed to be his only option.

William kissed him lightly and got out of bed. "okay then" He grabbed a shirt and threw it to Ayase to wear. "I don't have any carrots so I'll have to go down to the store. Just remember that if you run someone is bound to see you"

Ayase put on the shirt and looked at William. He did want to run away but he wasn't feeling up to it. His body still ached from last night. To top it off he wasn't wearing pants. The top fit him like a dress. It was so big on his tiny build. Once William had left for the store, Ayase slowly slipped out of bed. He pokes his head out the room. "I guess he lives alone. A wolf without a pack...? Odd." he mutters softly. He wanted to see if it would be easy to escape here. At least he would have a plan once he was feeling better.

William's home was huge but completely empty. Some rooms looked like people had recently been living there, but there was no sign of them still being there. After a few minutes William returned with a bag of carrots and other vegetables.

Ayase walked around before going back to the room he had been in. the emptiness of the house made him feel extra lonely. That feeling bothered him deeply so he curled up on the bed waiting for William to return. When the other returned, he ran to meet him. "Why did you take so long?!" he said with small tears in his eyes. He really hated being left all alone.

William smiled and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry, did you miss me?" he kissed the top of his head. "I got some food for you" he held up the bag of vegetables

Ayase didn't answer the question but it was pretty obvious. He glanced at the bag as he perked up a bit seeing carrots. He glanced to the side as he slid down to the floor. In his moment of fear he forgot him lower half was still a bit sore. So jumping up to run to William just made it worse.

William frowned and crouched down next to him. "Hey, are you okay there?" he touched Ayase's cheek. "here, have some food" he pulled out a carrot and held it out to him.

Ayase glanced up at William. He looked at the carrot before taking it slowly. He then began nibbling on it. Surprisingly he was still cute even as he ate. His ears twitched a bit as he looked down. "Thank you Mr. Wolf."

William smirked and leaned forward, licking Ayase's cheek. "you're welcome" he playfully bit him before standing up and stretching. "well, I'm gonna go get myself some food"

Ayase flinched as William licked his cheek. He still wasn't completely comfortable around the other. He stayed sitting upon the floor. It wasn't like he was getting to his feet right now. His body ached all over but he wasn't going to say anything.

William left the room and went to the kitchen. He started to go through the fridge to find some food. He quickly found a raw steak and started to eat it.

Ayase continued to sit upon the floor and nibble his carrot. His eyes glanced around the hall before slowly trying to crawl back to the room. He really was sore down there and he didn't like it. Eventually no longer able to handle the pain, Ayase laid on the floor and stared at the half eaten carrot in his hands.

William finished eating and went back to where he had left Ayase. He frowned and crouched down next to him "what's wrong with you?" he touched the bunny's ears.

Ayase glanced up seeing William. "You hurt me yesterday. Walking is now very difficult. I can't move much and running to you just now used up all of what little strength I had." he said pouting. His ears twitched as he looked away. "Or it could be that I wanted to blend in with the dust." he said joking completely

• 3 weeks later...

William laughed and gently picked the bunny up. "sorry bout that, you can just rest for today then." he said as he carried Ayase to the bed. "let me know if you need anything, alright?" he gently tucked him into bed. "but atleast this means I don't have to worry about you trying to run"