The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

Ayase looked at the other. His mind filling with so many different thoughts. He flinched as he felt William nip his ear. "I don't like that." he winced softly. He was now asked to guess what was being asked of him. He didn't like this one bit. Lightly bitin his lip he looked at him. "Um... Are you going to eat me Mr. Wolf?" Ayase asked with the utmost cutest expression on his face. If that expression alone wasn't enough to cause one to lose all reason then all wasn't lost for Ayase.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

William chuckled and bit down on his ear. "yup, I'm going to eat you up" he slipped his hands down the back of Ayase's pants. His own ears twitched and he ran his tongue down the bunny's cheek and to his neck.

Ayase squeaked a bit as the other bit his ear. He closed his eyes not liking the idea of being eaten. He opened his eyes slightly to look at William. "Please don't eat me. I'm not that tasty and I'm tiny. You won't enjoy eating me at all." he said feeling the other lick him. Ayase really hoped he could convince William not to devour him.

William lightly bit his neck. "you're too cute not to eat..." he pushed the bunny's pants all the way off and let his hands run over the skin. "are you scared?" he smirked

"No!!! I'm not cute to eat!" he said quivering in the other's grasp. Ayase didn't like this one bit. He looked down as his pants were taken off. He had only changed into the top the wolf had given him. He closed his eyes before glancing at William. "Yes I'm scared." he mutters.

William picked Ayase up and carried him to his bed. "don't worry, I'll be very gentle with you" he pushed up the bunny's shirt and ran his tongue over one of his nipples.

Ayase glanced down as the other picked him up. 'How does being eaten feel gentle..?' he thinks as he was placed upon the bed. His cheeks turn a rosy red as his nipples were licked. Ayase guessed William wanted to taste him before devouring him. This was surely odd and confusing. He never learned the difference between being consumed and being eaten. If he had Ayase probably would have been trying to run by now.

William lightly bit his nipple. His hand moved down and he gently gripped Ayase's length. "such a cute little bunny" he said in a low voice "how have you gone so long without being eaten up?"

Ayase trembled under the other as he gasps. "No don't touch there... I'm not clean.." he cried out as he didn't really have an answer to William's question. He had simply avoided running into anything dangerous on his travels. This was the first village he entered that seemed peaceful. Though to much surprise he ended up in a wolf's domain. This wasn't on Ayase's to-do list.

William laughed and licked the bunny's neck. "dirty? Why's that?" he started to jerk him off slowly. "I think its cute" he bit Ayase's neck, leaving a light mark on his skin.

"I haven't washed in a few days since my village was attacked. I'm not clean." he said trying to stop or delay being eaten as much as possible. He winced as William but him. "Ow...." he mummers softly. Ayase couldn't explain this feeling that was happening. It was weird and yet it made his body hot.

"its fine" William licked the fingers on his free hand and brought them down the Ayase's entrance. He slowly pushed one finger into the bunny. He kissed up the bunny's neck and bit his lower lip.

Ayase's eyes widen as he looked at the other. "Ow! Stop that... It hurts." he said squirming under the wolf. He was now trying to get away and putting up some resistance. Ayase didn't know what William was planning but he didn't plan to sit still anymore.

William grabbed Ayase's thighs and spread his legs apart. "Hold still, if you struggle I'll have to be even more rough with you" He kissed the bunny's ear again. "so fluffy..." he murmured before pushing his finger back into him.

Ayase looked at him. "I don't want to! Let me go!" he said with teary eyes. He had no idea his expressions were even more tempting than his body. It was like a three hit combo all in one. His body tensed up when William put his finger back in. "Take it out!"

William kissed him on the cheek. "just relax..." he growled in a low voice. "it won't hurt if you just go with it" He pushed his finger in deeper, moving it around inside him.

Ayase looked at him and frowns. He wasn't sure how truthful the other was being at this point. Though it didn't hurt to try. He did his best to relax despite the tears streaming down his cheeks. Ayase closed his eyes and bit his lip lightly.

"good boy..." William smirked and added a second finger. He licked up the tears on Ayase's face "don't cry, I'll take good care of you" he carefully used his fingers to stretch the bunny more.

Ayase opened his eyes a little. "How do you intend to take care of me? I don't like pain." he sniffles as he felt a second finger enter. He wasn't sure what William was planning to do from here on out. It all seemed to be just random actions after another.

"sex can be very pleasurable for both people..." William said with a grin. He moved his fingers in deeper, trying to find Ayase's sweet spot. "I plan on making it very pleasurable for you..."

"Sex...!? You mean as in mating!?" he asked a bit freaked out. Ayase didn't want that. He didn't know William enough to want this. He began putting up a fight. He even went as far as to nibble at the other's arm. "I don't want to! Let me go!"

William rolled his eyes. "its not like you can get pregnant..." he licked the bunny's neck. "if you stop struggling I might consider letting you go once I finish... I can tell everyone you managed to escape..."

Ayase stopped moving and looked at him. "You'll really let me go? I'll be good if you really mean it." he said stopping his struggle. He was seriously naive and so easily trusting. He looked down as he wonder will William really let him go. His mind drifting between run away and stay.

William lightly bit his neck "depending on how good you are... if you're very, very good I'll let you go and you'll never be bothered again." He pushed his fingers in deeper and added a third finger.

Ayase nods as he closed his eyes. He didn't like this feeling but he was trying his best to be good. He wanted William to let him go. Though he wasn't sure how long he had to be good for. Opening his eyes a bit he stares at the wolf. He wonders if being eaten would hurt as much as he thinks it will.