The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

William kissed the top of his head, gently letting the bunny's hair. "ate you okay?" he asked softly. "is there anything I can get you to help you calm down a bit?"

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Ayase glanced up at the wolf. "A carrot might help me calm down." he said surprised the other was still being so gentle. He had thought it was a rouse when the other suddenly pounced on him. He was surprised and glad it wasn't. He enjoyed the gentler side of William the most.

William nodded and got up. "alright, I'll bring you a couple..." he left the room and went down to the kitchen. After a moment he came back with a couple carrots for the bunny. "here you go" he said gently, still making sure Ayase wasn't scared.

Ayase watched William get up and leave. He stayed silent as he awaited the other to return. His gaze lowering as he looked at the sheets. When the wolf returned he smiled happily. He took the carrots slowly. "Thank you." he said

William sat down next to him again. "you must really like carrots..." he grimaced "I think they're so gross... I'd rather eat meat..." he wrapped his arm around the bunny's waist and pulled him closer.

Ayase nibbles at the carrot. "Well I am a bunny. Its only natural I would like vegetables and some fruit. Though carrots are my favorite." he said not minding the other pulling him close. He was enjoying this kinder William.

William laughed softly. "yeah, I guess it would be weird if you liked meat... It might even make you sick if you ate it" he rested his head on Ayase's before starting to groom him. The wolf began to lick at Ayase's fur, tugging bits of dirt out with his teeth.

Ayase glanced up at the other. He giggled a bit as William seemed to be grooming him. "That tickles there." he said staying still as best as he could. This was fun for him. It had been so long since he had someone doing this to him. It felt rather nice.

William growled softly when one of Ayase's ears moved a little bit, it wasn't an angry noise but more just mild annoyance that he had lost his grip on a stubborn clump of dirt. He continued to groom the bunny, getting his fur as clean as possible.

Ayase continued to giggle as the other continued to groom him. He heard William growl but it didn't effect him. He calms a bit from giggling as he could tell the other was eventually going to stop. "This was very fun!" he says

William pulled away and flopped down on the bed once he finished. His tail was wagging happily and he smiled up at Ayase "yeah, I guess it was" he gently pulled the bunny down to lay next to him

Ayase giggled as he looked at the other. Laying beside the wolf, he smiled happily. "So what do we do next? I'm all clean now." Ayase says

"hmm... I haven't thought that far ahead..." William murmured, snuggling closer to the boy. "is there anything you want to do?" he asked, pulling Ayase to lay on top of him.

Ayase curls up as he lays with William. "I want to do anything you want to do. I picked the last game so its your turn." he said. His tail twitching a bit as he was getting comfortable.

"I don't really know many games..." William said, trying to think of something. "it can't be anything that involves chasing... Since that didn't end well last time..." he sighed softly. "I really don't know"

Ayase looked at him. "Well think of things you would find fun to do with me." he said knowing chasing games were out of the question. Though his words could be taken more than one way. He sat up looking around for maybe something to do.

William licked his lips and grabbed the bunny's arm, pulling him back down. "I can think of a couple fun things we could do..." he murmured, a predatory glint in his eyes as he eyed Ayase.

Ayase looked at him with a smile. He noticed the look on William's face. "Does this mean you have something for us to play now?" he asked curiously. He was very happy about this.

"do you remember the game we played together when I first brought you here?" William asked in a low voice. He moved his hands down to Ayase's ass and roughly squeezed him. "I wanna play that game again"

Ayase looked at him and nods. He remembers what happened but he didn't like it very much. He really wanted to object to such a game but it didn't seem like there were any other options. "It's fine if you wish to play such a game."

William kissed Ayase's neck lightly. "mm... Was it painful last time? I can be more gentle this time if you want.. " he murmured, gently stroking the boy's tail. "I want you to have fun too..."

"It was painful and scary that time. I really didn't expect to ever have to do it again. Though if you promise to be gentle... I suppose I don't mind." he said still not sure how something so scary could feel good for him. Ayase figured it made William feel good but he wasn't sure how it would feel for him a second time doing it.

William grinned and got up. "I promise I'll be gentle" he picked the bunny up and started to carry him back to William's bedroom. "come on, I have lube in my room" he said in almost a growl of excitement. He couldn't wait to duck the bunny again.

Ayase was silent as William carried him. He could see they were returning to William's bedroom. He suppose this was going to happen without much debate. He didn't want to make the other upset. He knew what that was like already. He just hopes the wolf was gentle as he said he would be.

William lay Ayase down on the bed and crawled on top of him. The wolf's tail wagged happily as he kissed the Bunny gently. "so cute..." he breathed, his hands moving up the boy's shirt.