The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

William only tightened his grip to make sure Ayase couldn't get away. "I already gave you a warning... I'll check up on you in ten minutes" he threw the bunny into the closet and slammed the door shut, locking it from the outside. There was no light in the closet and only a couple boxes of old clothes.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Ayase ran to the locked door. He was crying and begging to be let out. He really didn't want to be in such a dark place. He couldn't see anything. His fears bubbling up as if he would have a panic attack. "Please!! I'm sorry! I'll be a good bunny! I promise." he pleas.

William walked over to the bedroom door and slammed it shut, pretending he had left. He sat down on the floor without a noise. He wanted to see how the bunny would react to being stuck in there. He smirked slightly at Ayase's yelling and leaned back against the wall.

Ayase continued to cry and lightly knock upon the door. Upon hearing the door slam, his entire heart sunk. He felt fear take over every inch of his body and he collapsed. His voice and cries no longer heard from the other side of the door. He hadn't felt fear like this since his village was attached and he was hidden within a crate for protection. It had been dark in the crate and all he could hear were the cries and gut curdling screams of those being devoured.

William waited for five minutes before standing up and slamming the bedroom door again as if he had come back. "Ayase? It's been five minutes, I'll let you out now if you're going to be a good boy" he yelled "if you don't think you can manage that I'll wait awhile"

No response was given. He was unconscious inside the closet. His mind playing the memories that seemed to haunt him quite often. He didn't hear the other slam the door or call out to him.

William frowned and opened the door. He crouched down and stared at him. "was that too much for the little bunny to handle?" he said with a smirk. "don't worry, I'm here now." he pulled Ayase closer to himself.

Ayase still had tears running down his cheeks. He was really worn out from being in there. His body trembling in William's arms. That was more traumatizing than the other biting him. He didn't even realize the other had taken him out of the closet.

"poor thing..." William sighed and lifted him up. He carried the bunny to the bed and sat down with Ayase on his lap. "I'm right here... Calm down Ayase" he gently pet the bunny

Ayase soon came to. He soon realized he wasn't inside the closet anymore. He slowly glanced up at William. His eyes all red and puffy from crying. He didn't say anything. His throat hurt too much anyway. He just sat there silently.

William smirked at him and kissed the top of his head. "are you going to remember to be a good boy now?" he asked in a low threatening voice. He moved his hand down Ayase's back and squeezed his ass. "I don't mind putting you back in there if you misbehave..."

Ayase nods. He wasn't planning to act up this time. The closet was terrifying. He couldn't help but not want to go back in there. He stayed silently when William squeezed his butt. He knew this was weird but he couldn't fight back this time. Ayase just say there silently.

William grinned when Ayase didn't push him away. He could tell that he had succeeded in breaking the bunny enough to prevent him from protesting. But he wanted to push him even more. "Get on your hands and knees and beg me to forgive you." he growled

Ayase looked at William. He had thought he had already been forgiven. This was too much. Glancing back towards the closet his mind went blank. He really didn't want to be tossed back in there. He slowly moved himself so he was on his knees. He lowered his head. "PLease forgive me Mr. wolf."

William chuckled softly and slowly unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock. "show me how sorry you really are" he ordered, his voice low and threatening. "if I feel teeth I'm throwing you back in there for even longer"

Ayase didn't want this at all. He would have ran away if William didn't mention the closet. He slowly moved forward and took the tip of the other into his mouth. Ayase had never done something so lewd before. So he wasn't sure what to do. His eyes glance upwards as he look at William.

William grinned down at him. "good boy... have you ever done this before?" He asked, running his hand through Ayase's hair and lightly playing with his ears. "or do you need me to explain what to do?"

Ayase shook his head. "I've never done such a thing before. What should I do?" he asked his voice trembling. He really wasn't sure. Though to him he knew William already knew what he wanted to do. His gaze lowers at the thought.

William gently stroked Ayase's ears. "don't look so sad, if you're a good boy I'll make sure you're very happy" he chuckled softly. "use your tongue and suck, just close your eyes and pretend it's a lollipop"

Ayase looked up at him. He didn't want to keep playing the good bunny he wanted to get away. Hearing the other's words only made him feel more worried. He slowly nods his head and closed his eyes. He leaned forward and started licking. Ayase had never had a lollipop before so he wasn't sure if he was doing it right.

William watched him for a moment before roughly yanking the boy off by his hair. "damn, you're terrible..." he growled. "do I really have to teach you everything?" he shoved the bunny back down on the bed.

Ayase flinched as he was tossed down. He trembled as he looked at the other. He wasn't sure what to say. He really was a sheltered bunny because he was so tiny. His parents took care of him diligently so he wasn't faced with the dangers of the world around him until the day his village was attacked. He really was slightly clueless when it came to anything but book knowledge.

"Spread your legs" William ordered "I'll demonstrate for you" He chuckled and licked his lips. "make sure you pay attention, I'm going to expect you to become a master of this, understand?"

Ayase nods as he slowly spread his legs. He wasn't sure what the other was going to teach him. This was all far too weird. William seemed to always confuse him every chance given.

William leaned down and ran his tongue up Ayase's length. "mm... good bunny" he chuckled softly and took the tip of the boy's cock into his mouth, lightly sucking.