The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

Ayase frowns as he looked at the wolf. That must have been why he did such a thing. To prevent him from running away. With a soft sigh he laid in the bed and closed his eyes. He couldn't help but wonder if the towns people found the real criminal. He really hoped so.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

William gently pet the bunny's ears. "just relax for a bit, okay? You'll feel better soon I promise" he chuckled softly and stood up. "just yell if you need me, I'll be downstairs" hr turned to leave the room.

Ayase stayed silent as he looked at the other. He didn't know what to say at this point. Once William left the room he relaxed a little. He instantly felt lonely since he was in the room all by himself. Ayase pulled the sheet over his head trying to ignore the feeling.

William grabbed a book and sat down in front of the door. He read and waited for Ayase to get lonely and call him back in. He wanted the bunny to rely on him completely, he wanted to break him so he would never leave. It was a sick hobby of his, but he knew he couldn't let Ayase find out his plan or that he had done the same thing many times before.

Ayase peeked out from under the sheets still not seeing William. "Mr wolf!!! Are you there?! I need you to come please!!" he shouts a bit but it wasn't all that loud. His voice was a cute cry for the other. He really hoped the male heard him. He didn't like this lonely feeling.

William could easily hear Ayase, but he continued to read as if he hadn't. He wanted to see how desperate the bunny would get if he continued to ignore him. He stayed perfectly silently so that Ayase wouldn't be able to tell he was just barely outside the door.

Ayase waited to hear the other. Upon not hearing any sounds he started to cry out for William again. "Mr. Wolf!! Please come back!! I don't like being alone." he said his voice cracking a bit. He was starting to cry. Ayase was terrified to be all alone like this. Since he was too sore to move he couldn't even get up to go find the man.

William waited for another moment before setting his book down and standing up. He slowly opened the door and hurried over to Ayase. "Hey, what's wrong?" he sat down next to him on the bed. "Are you hungry or something?" he pretended he didn't understand what was wrong.

Ayase clung to William the moment he saw him. He buried this face in his chest. "Please don't leave me all alone ever again. I hate being lonely!" he said still crying. He really wasn't focused to the fact that he disliked the wolf only just moments ago. Currently he was the only one here to comfort him.

William pulled Ayase into his lap, gently hugging him close. "shh... Don't cry, I'm here now..." he gently kissed the top of Ayase's head. "but I do need to do work sometimes... You can't be alone at all?" he didn't actually have any work that would make him leave the bunny alone, but he wanted to see his reaction.

Ayase slowly began to calm down in William's arms. He jumped a bit hearing him. "May I come to work with you!? I promise to just sit silently and not cause trouble. I don't want to be all alone." he said almost starting to cry again.

William shook his head. "I can't take you with me... I might be able to work from home most of the time, but I'm going to have to leave you alone sometimes..." he gently held the bunny close.

Ayase shook his head no. He didn't want to be left alone at all. "Please... I'll cry if you leave me alone." he said looking at him. His ears twitching as he was being serious. His cheeks and eyes puffy from crying already. He had no idea how cute he looked despite being sad.

William kissed his face lightly. "I'll try to take some time off then... I'll stay right here with you" he ran his hand through the bunny's hair. "please don't cry... I'll keep you safe" he lightly traced his fingers down Ayase's back.

Ayase smiled as the other said he would stay with him. That was enough to set him at ease. He closed his eyes with a small yawn. All the crying made him a bit tired. "Mr. wolf.... your very kind" he said softly

William smiled and played with one of Ayase's ears. "will you promise to be a good boy though?" he trailed his fingers down the bunny's back and lightly gripped his tail. The wolfs ears twitched as he looked down at him with an evil smirk.

Ayase flinched as he tail was gripped. "I'll be a good boy. I promise." he said softly. He had no problem with being good but the wolf made him uneasy. Though he really didn't want to be left alone either. It was a truly conflicting agreement but it was one he seemed to be stuck with.

William smirked and moved his hand down to grip Ayase's ass. "good, I'll stay right here with you if you're good..." he leaned down to bite the bunny's ear. "if you're not a good boy I'll lock you up in a dark room until you behave..." he chuckled darkly.

Ayase winced a bit as he felt his ass being touched. He kept silent as he didn't want to be considered a bad bunny. The odds of ending up in a dark room all alone was enough to scare him. He trembled a bit as he wasn't sure if he was about to be eaten or something else.

William suddenly pushed the bunny down on the bed. "I hope you're not too sore..." he growled, his hands moved up Ayase's body. He dug his nails into his skin and leaned down to kiss his chest. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you..."

Ayase just kept silent. He really didn't want this but the other option was much worse. He gasps when he felt William's claws against his skin. He was shivering under the other. Though somehow Ayase felt the more he trembled the more William became enticed.

William grinned at the sight of his prey in pain. He growled softly, his tail twitching. He bit Ayase's chest, hard enough to draw a few drops of blood. He was filled with the overwhelming urge to make the boy cry. He dragged his hands down to Ayase's hips.

Ayase gasps as he felt the other bite him. "No! Ow!" he cried out as he looked at William. His eyes filling with small tears. Being bitten only made him worry of being eaten. This made him scared. He couldn't take it any more. Ayase rolled over trying to get away. "I'm scared! I don't wanna!"

William frowned slightly and wrapped his arm around Ayase's waist. "It looks like someone isn't being a good boy..." he growled, roughly pulling the bunny off the bed. "I told you what would happen didn't I?" he firmly carried Ayase towards the closet door.

Ayase glanced up at William. "Wait no! I'm sorry! Please don't!" he said trying to get away. He really didn't want either option. Both scared him though it was tough choosing which he would be alright with. His eyes widen as they headed towards the closet. He began tearing up instantly.