The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

"I promise not to make you made anymore." he says closing his eyes. Ayase's guard had completely faded away.He was easily trusting to those who showed him kindness.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

William had to hide his amusement by the boy's trusting nature. "alright, thank you" he gently kissed Ayase's forehead. "That'll really help me be nicer to you..." he murmured.

Ayase began to fall back to sleep. He stayed bottomless beside William. As if that was a bright thing to do. He was just so happy that the wolf was being gentle with him. It was enough to make him so relaxed.

William chuckled when he noticed the bunny was falling asleep, he ran his hand down Ayase's back and lightly squeezed his ass. "haven't you had enough sleep yet? lazy bunny..."

"No.... I enjoy sleeping a lot. I never really done anything else before my village was attacked. It was just reading, eating and sleeping. So yeah I'm a pretty lazy bunny but I not fat." he said. His eyes opened a bit looking at William. "Would you like to do something then?"

William sighed softly and sat up. "if you're tired I can just read or something, but I'm really not tired..." he grumbled. He didn't like it when the bunny slept, it was too boring.

Ayase looked at William. "What do you normally do during the day?" he asked still laying down but now awake. He stares at the other with innocent eyes.

William smiled down at him. "me? I usually just work all day... I like my job but I don't have many hobbies or friends..." he sighed, trying to act like he was sad about not being close to anyone.

Ayase sat up and looked at him. "You don't have friends? I can be your friend if you like. I'll show you a fun game I like to play. Then you won't be sad." he said. Slowly climbing out of bed he smiled. "This game I use to watch other bunnies play. You touch one person and say your it. Then you run around until the person who's it touches you. Then you have to run trying to touch them back.

William raised an eyebrow at the explanation. "and what does the winner get?" he asked in a low voice. "if there's no prize then the game is boring..." he reached out and ran a hand down the bunny's waist to his hip. "so we should think of something..."

Ayase looked over to the other. He thinks bit to himself. "I'm not sure what the winner will get. If your it and you catch me then you pick your prize. If I'm it and I win I'll pick my prize. Does that sound fair?" he asked looking at William. "Now the big decision is picking who will be it."

William grinned, his ears twitching. "I don't care who's it, but try not to get me too riled up... I'm a hunter by nature" he slowly stood up and licked his lips. He eyed the bunny with a look like he was planning on eating him.

Ayase nods as he gets up. "Alright you can be it first. You count to five and then try to catch me. Okay ready go." he said running out the room. He was sure it wouldn't take long for William to catch him which is why he made the other count first. He wanted a head start.

William began to count out loud, he counted fairly slowly to give the bunny a head start. As soon as he reached five he bolted after Ayase. A low growl emitted from his throat and he chased, he could smell the bunny and all of his hunting instincts were flaring up.

Ayase giggled as he ran through the house. He found a nice soft patch of grass and sat in it. Once he heard the other stop counting he started to run again. He ran around the house outside before slipping back inside to hide. He entered the kitchen and looked around. He then went towards an empty bedroom.

William searched around the house for a couple minutes before he picked up Ayase's scent again. He started to follow the trail closer and closer to the bunny's hiding spot. His ears twitched as he listened for any sounds and he stayed completely silent so Ayase couldn't hear him coming.

Ayase looked around the room before looking to the side. He was feeling rather calm playing this game. He sat upon the bed waiting for William to find him.

William soon opened the door of the door, a low growl emitted from his throat and he slowly wagged his tail. He was deep in his hunting mindset and without a second thought pounced on the bunny, pinning him to the bed and holding his neck in his jaws. He didn't break Ayase's skin, just let his teeth press against his throat.

Ayase flinched as William suddenly pounced on him. It was a bit terrifying. He couldn't tell if the other was playing or taking this way too seriously. "William.....?" he mutters out softly. He didn't want to be eaten just from playing a game. He really would avoid this game from now on.

William growled and pulled away to look at Ayase. He forced himself to let go of the bunny and sit down on the bed. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down before he really did eat Ayase.

Ayase stayed still. He didn't want to move at the moment. He was really shaken by that just now. He was so worried William would have torn him in two and ate him. He closed his eyes trying to think of carrots. That always made him happy.

William sighed softly when he noticed how shaken Ayase looked. "hey, calm down... I'm not going to hurt you..." he gently reached out to touch the bunny. "I'm sorry, I got carried away..."

Ayase slowly glanced over at William. He was trying his best to calm down. It was difficult as he had never been so scared like that in a while. He nods hearing the other's words. Ayase knew for a fact he would not be playing that game with William ever again.

William pulled Ayase into a gentle hug, resting his nose on the bunny's head. "I'm sorry, I got carried away... I won't hurt you..." he said gently, trying to calm the boy.

Ayase slowly began to calm down. He was still a bit shaken but it wasn't as bad. He closed his eyes as he held onto William. His body slowly no longer trembling.