Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

Hsin gasped at their exciting position and as the man took almost his entire length in his mouth, Hsin stroked Harukami's hair gently.

"A+ for creativity, dear boy."

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

The strokes against his hair eased his uncomfortable feeling, rather hard to be the one performing the pose than having it performed on. His biceps contracting now and then when he had to lift the man a bit so he moved on the sucking. Tongue spiraling around with brushes, feeling the pulsating against walls.

His back straightened to support Lou's movements since the other needed a steady base for the rocks and the pulls. Palms steadily guiding the male from behind as he allowed his throat be sore'd to its core. If it wasn't for the moans he enjoyed, he'd probably go moody and mean for having his walls bruised to crimson color. Frowning, he felt the corner of eyes let the salty droplet roll off on its own - it was hard to take the stiff member straight and deep, not to mention the pose fully allowed control over the head's position.

With head retreating from the member, he felt his wet lips in contact with the hot glans; blue eyes looked up, despite the salty glitters in them,

- So troublesome. Just come already.. - hoarse voice spoke gently, lips tenderly stirring up the member's tip with kisses.

Hsin chuckled loudly, throwing his head back. "You don't like my stamina? All my lovers say it's one of my best features."

He looked down. "After my eyes."

His lips parted lightly, being speechless because of the beautiful man. His eyes indeed were something especially when the sun was high enough to caress the beautiful skin on face and give brightness to these sapphires. Slightly irked by the tease, and he knew it was a tease, Masato's hand moved against this firm butt to insert his middle finger with a rough thrust into the prostate.

- Glad they didn't get the best of you. -devilishly Haru grinned with the pulsing member of the man against wet, velvet lips.

Hsin gasped at the intrusion. "Now you're just cheating."

Hsin bent down as much as he could to touch his fingers over Harukami's chest, just over his heart. "And in turn, no one but I got the best of you."

Contently he rubbed his tender finger against the soft warmth, smiling as lips followed in a tender motion to wrap around Lou's member that was even closer to his face when the other bent. Masato continued pleasing the male from both front and behind. Shoulders too numb to feel pain, silky long strands of hair trapped and tangled around Hsin's legs from behind Masato's back. The male entered a second finger, knowing well that pain was a long-gone memory while pleasure reigned inside Lou's body now. With a tilt of head he let the glans thrust and abuse the inner side of his cheek before lips let the member free for a downward lick against it.

Hsin chuckled. "I saw that smile, dear boy."

As Harukami's lips encircled his member again, he climaxed into the other man's mouth. He could've gone on, but he was sure that the man couldn't support his weight any longer.

"Need I tell you to swallow?", he teased.

When his tongue moved up to tease the glans, unexpectedly he felt the hotness poured inside. Not quite prepared he swallowed by reflex, a small frown at the soreness felt - he pulled the man's organ out mouth as a few drops escaped his chin down to his neck. Blue eyes slid close, to take it once again into mouth. Haru knew it was too sensitive after the climax but that was the point.

Hsin gasped once more. He looked down and wiped away the dribble of his seed that spilled onto Haru's chin.

Panting, he said, "You are glowing, dear boy."

He chuckled, the vibes teasing the sensitive member before Haru pulled away to take out his fingers and lift the male up for a gentle settle on the mattress. He indeed wanted to ravish the other a lot more, but the need to shower and cool down the raging pain said its word (hardly he could stand these dirtied bandages),

- How about help me shower? - voice hoarse but still suggestively gentle.

Hsin looked up, pushed the man off him and made his way to the bathroom.

He looked back just before he entered. "How about you help me?", said with a smirk.

He leaned to side on hand, holding himself on the bed rather than fall on his ass. Once the man tempted the other with flirtatious grin and entered the bathroom, Masato reached for his shoulder in pain. What was that now. Asking to be gentle but then acting like a master. Was he a sadist or something?

Haru lowered chin, chuckling faintly at himself.

Great. Sadist met sadist.

With a shift he got off the bed, feeling his body heated and sweating. The pain was one, but the excitement else. Once he leaned on the door's side he tilted head, watching the male's nude body from head to toes.

- How about a 'wet show'? - he grinned at Lou in same flirtatious manner the other did a minute ago.

Hsin looked at Harukami, and shook his bottom ungracefully. The moment he did that, he started to laugh boisterously. "I suppose I'm no good at it."

Still ever so calm and teasing, he commented,

- Well, just shower as if I am not here, - long hair was messy in a beautiful natural way as he offered a pretty much "innocent" smile.

Hsin's face fell. "No, dear boy," he said. "Either get in or get out. I'm no showgirl."

"So," he said huskily. "You coming?"

That damn arrogant attitude was actually the only thing that could put Masato 'in mood'. Speaking honestly, if Hsin was someone who always submitted, it wouldn't be the same. Haru looked down at his feet being pretty damn "IN" the bathroom although leaning on the door's side.

- I am actually inside, beauty.

"In the bath, moron. And you know that's what I meant."

Hsin put his hands on his hips. "You coming? Or do I just do it alone while you stew outside that door, thinking of me?"

Exactly five steps took him to stand tall before the other male as his hands gently gestured to move the hair away from the shoulders of the man. Blue eyes gazing down at Lou's, additional step made to make the other lean against the wall as his lips captured Hsin's with palms cupping the male's face. The water whipped from above the males in their passionate kiss; Haru retreated his palms to settle them against the wall on each side of Hsin's head then lips slowly departed to grin with his long hair sticking to his body,

- Content now?

His husky voice got velvet as he pressed himself against the other, chest to chest. Lips spoke something more than a simply suggestion,

- Gonna help me take them off? - he grinned as his bandages soaked wet.