Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

With eyelids slowly opening to follow the male's torso up to the chest, he gazed up at the male that stood in control. Like a feline straddled on top of Haru, Lou squeezed enough to make the long haired male groan lightly. His member feeling the different patterns inside Hsin, his own hips grinding against the male.

As soon as given permission, he settled hands on each side of Lou's hips, as if holding him for some love-handles; Gladly he had to used the strength of his thighs and calves, not his chest so much, to thrust upwards into Lou. The tight embrace of bandages around him made it hard to breathe which made him sweat quite some.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Chest burning but he wasn't sure if it were because of the pain or because of the heating passion within. The male on top met each thrust with hips, Haru frowned gently at the squeezing him tight pleasure. His lips parted naturally for a heavy exhaled pant.

What are you thinking of?

Eyes firmly locked in a passionate gaze, Masato chuckled through his groan. Arm ran up the man's side to reach the male's shoulder and lower him for a roll over. Haru changed the position, body numbed for the pain.

- That my deduction..was wrong for first time. - he settled his arms on each side of Lou as if standing for a push ups. His long hair like a veil over them, Masato lowered down to brush lips against Lou's.

Without a doubt, he thought. Even if the other read the same books and lived the tragedy he lived, Lou would be still Lou. And that was the best 'mistake' he ever did in his deduction.

Hsin encircled the other man with his arms and hugged him close. "We've both made mistakes, dear boy. Just be sure not to make another one. I'm not trying to blow up my worth, but you possess something that cannot be anyone else's."

Hsin bit down on the flesh before him. "Put what you have in high regard."

With a bit rougher thrust he shifted inside Lou, grinding at the prostate. The bite gave him a jolt which wasn't intended to be felt but seemingly he was more sensitive than before - partly after the drug effects but might also be blamed on the heat. Masato chuckled into Lou's neck,

- You really love to bite me, kitten. - teasingly he planted a kiss mark under the male's ear.

Hsin bit a second time, a little harder at the powerful thrust. His voice was husky and what you'd call seductive. "Well, can you blame me? You ease like a fine w-", he interrupted himself at the mention of alcohol. "You taste like mine. All mine."

Glad he was when he heard these words, both for the sound/feel of it but also for the rather childish face he hid. Not wishing to show his embarrassment he rammed into Lou silently, having his head lowered and covered by his hair. Cheeks felt like burning; was he blushing? He didn't know. All of his thought were corrupted by Hsin.

- Ngh... - hand reached to grab Lou by the hip, pulling the male into the thrust.

Hsin grabbed Harukami's hair gently and lifted his face up. "I want to look at you, dear boy. Why won't you look at me? You don't like my face?", he teased.

The male drowned in warmth and love. It was too much to take to some point. His chin raised by a gentle tug, eyes sharped by the pleasure ignited from within. His own spine trembling from the holding back he managed so far, lips parted by irregular tries to gasp for air. On the whole, Haru was about to climax, probably the only thing that delayed it was the crimson embarrassment spread on face. Blue eyes wavered at the tightness as he clenched jawline to groan gently the male's name.

- ..Hsin..

Hsin clenched around the other man and pulled him closer.

"Not Hsin", he whispered into the other man's ear. "Sin."

Unable to ignore to softness that bit at him, squeezing the pleasure out of him, Masato dug his fingers into Lou's hip. The male muscles contracted as shoulders shifted slightly up to push himself deeper as he released. His air cut from Lou's tease which was enough to push Haru off the edge and let him ruin that control; the long haired male flinched, feeling the warmth flow out of him, leaving behind the sweet numbness.

The soreness of muscles returned, he locked brows in a frown. It hurt badly, but was worth it. Breathing still trying to catch up.

His hands barely holding up his own weight, mostly leaning on his knee. His heart drumming against his chest, blue eyes glittering from the climax still; altered pupils glanced over Lou. It felt like being tamed, rather like being trained from wolf to a faithful dog. Not like he minded, if anything that was the only person who could control Masato. Not Lee, not Xian, but Hsin.

Haru eased his gaze with a tired smile he gave his silent reply. Wasn't it obvious? He was still pulsing inside Lou, hungrily gazing upon him. It was enough to show his clear, blue eyes lowered to pick Lou's hand with his own and plant a kiss against the knuckles.

Smiling at the loving gesture, Hsin captured Harukami's lips in a passionate kiss. "I'll take that as my desired answer."

He lays his palms on Harumaki's buttocks and squeezed possessively. "Now what?"

He surely chuckled into the passionate chuckle when felt the playful squeeze; lips parted so he spoke against the male's bottom one,

- Guess it's your turn to come now, huh?

Hsin smiled. "Well what are you waiting for, then? I'm already hard. Get to work."

Hsin teased dangerously. "Whore."

Sharp eyes pierced through the male as chin tilted to side, black strands of silk caressing his velvet lips.

- How about you beg for it? - as 'serves you right', his hand already wrapped around the male's hard-on to squeeze at the base as 'dangerously' as the teasing word was thrown at him.

He grinned as released for a teasing stroke before fingers settled at the base again for one more squeeze.

- Come on. Make me feel like sucking you off. - with his tongue scrolling up the male's wrist that was near shoulder from the slap before; rather just teasing the other with the image of his tongue against the hand but not his frustrated erection.

Hsin was panting at the squeeze. "I had many people suck me before. But now I realise only your lips are worthy of such an action. So would you do me the honour, and put your lips where they belong?" He chuckled teasingly, arching his hips to press his erection against the other man.

Eyelids slid close at the words, teeth softly sinking into the male's wrist. His hand moved abruptly to stroke the male rough enough to hear moans torn off Lou's lips. Not convinced enough, Masato kept "torturing" Hsin. Velvet lips traveled up the wrist, to reach the forearm; tongue damping its path up to the male's shoulder, as if determined to pull Hsin's strings with each lick and each hand-stroke.

Blue eyes averted to lock the image of Lou's frustrated face; his own breathing quickened at the sight. Lips moved away from the shoulder as he pulled out letting the raging member. With a lift up, he bent Lou's waist with calves hopped over each of Haru's shoulders. He intended to show each lick and each tease to the other male. Tongue gently scrolled against the ball sack as eyes gazed down at Hsin.

Hands embraced the other by thighs, muscles tensed as he shifted the male for a lift. He pushed him up on shoulders as legs dangled from behind Haru's back, Lou's crotch just before the male's lips - calling for a damn good deep-throating. Mouth just had to part and take the cock as the male stood on Haru's shoulders, having him completely stuffed with his member.