Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

Blue eyes stared blankly as he laid on the floor, until the information reached the needed center in brain..

.. "...lotion..."

He frowned, getting the picture very wrong in his head,

- Lotio-...what? Wait. I am honored that you kind of take the initiative to unite in love league our bodies, but that is not something I think I can comply with. - Masato buckled himself back on his elbow, trying to get up. That was really wrong, which he thought of just now.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

"Did you just reject me?"

Hsin got off him angrily. "I suppose you don't like it this way. Do you want me on the bed, tied and screaming?"

Hsin's hands were on his hips. "You are a filthy human being."

Masato looked up at the man who stood tall before him, kind of ticked off. But Haru still didn't get it until the other additionally said what they did before. Eyes curiously sharpened,

- Wait, wait. I didn't reject you. - with a reach for his bridge of nose, he cooled down; he got it wrong, right?

- I will let you lead. - not embarrassing himself with more information of what he thought, he let the arm relaxed down to guide his body on both elbows; chin up to look at Lou, - The floor is yours to rock, doctor Hsin.

Joked he.

Hsin turned his naked body, and gave the floored man his back, strategically. "No, I think you're too late."

His gaze showered the male's body, the day light was exposing each beautiful and firm curve. Masato felt really tortured, especially at the state he was now; next time he should have saved a rib or two, he thought in a joking manner. With his deep, velvet voice he tilted head to speak,

- Then how about I jerk off at the sight of your body? Too late even for that? - he grinned, long hair partly covering his bandaged chest and his strong shoulders while he waited for the other to respond.

Hsin raised an eyebrow as he looked over his shoulder and popped his hips out. "You wouldn't be the first to do that."

Lips curved as his breathing quickened lightly, but enough to be seen with the raise and drop of chest.

- Be my guest, then. - eyes followed each movement of the other male, his excitement spreading over body.

"No, dear boy. You be mine."

He turned around to have the sunlight pass through him, as if a god.

Apollo, he was.

Haru chuckled lightly, his eyes too bright on shade from the sun mixing with the ice within. His long arm reached up to travel the male's leg, to shift to the inner thighs gently caressing Lou's healing cuts,

- Then shall trust my host.

The foreplay had its uniqueness, one had to admit. Masato pushed himself up, flinching at the sore muscles but even so he got up; hair followed after him as he finally sat on the bed. He faced the man as sitting on the edge of the bed, eyes not able to look away from that figure.

Hsin went into the bathroom to get a bottle of lotion.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Um…"

He suddenly looked up. "Put it on.. in me."

Harukami moved a bit back, making some space for the other as hand took the lotion. Though he rather liked when made the other bleed but now he had to follow what Lou wanted. Blue eyes gesture as chin nodded to side,

- Lie down? - questionably he suggested.

When the male laid flat on back, Haru turned to side to lean on his elbow and hip. His free hand flicked the lotion bottle's tap with thumb to turn it upside down and pour quite some liquid over the male's staff. He moved down to scroll tongue lazily against Hsin's pink nipple, letting the lotion spread from the glans down to the ball sack until it reached the entrance. His lips spread to take the nipple in mouth, tongue busy to erect it as his hand lazily stroked Lou's member.

Hsin gasped in pleasure. "Ahhh, you were born for this, dear boy."

He turned to lie on his stomach. "First things first."

With rustling sounds, he saw Lou changing his position. Haru chuckled as picked the lotion once again, pouring down the butt crack, to put down the lotion and have his ring finger rub the liquid down Lou's hole. Masato gently planted kisses over the male's back, slowly probing his finger inside the tight orifice.

Hsin chuckled, then gasped. "I feel like a teenage girl."

He arched up his hips, signalling that he wanted a kiss on his butt cheeks.

With lips trailing down the spine he grinned at the comment followed by a 'reminding' gesture of hips.

- Then that makes me a teenage boy? - he chuckled as parted lips to lightly bite at the firm buttcheek before him, finger completely inside to rub the prostate. With a soothing lick, he moved to the other cheek.

Hsin yelped and chuckled. "Or a teenage girl, as well."

"You know, you'd make a lot of money with that tongue. Only one problem. I'd cut it off before I'd let you do that to anyone else."

Being teased wasn't so bad as long as he understood the humor. Eyes eased on the skin as mouth moved lower, leaving behind a kiss mark.

- You have to satisfy that tongue, I suppose. - he abruptly shifted his finger inside Lou to thrust gently deeper, a second one sliding smoothly inside.

Hsin's breathing became fast and sensual.

"No, darling. The tongue has to satisfy me." Hsin chuckled lowly.

So said, Masato shifted to turn Lou on his back. Lips meeting the erection's glans but fingers still inside gently making micro-thrusts into the prostate, stimulating it until the other male's bones went cheesy. Tongue scrolled over the male's cock tip to taste the bitterness of the lotion in his mouth; he lowered down, hair falling before face hiding the male's actions. His mouth spread open to wrap warmth and wetness around the angry organ, throat squeezing the pleasure out of Lou. Masato's fingers sped a bit their pace, unnoticingly thrusting a third finger.

With the arch came the thrust, Masato slid eyes close to meet the hit into his throat, fingers ever so lazily pulling to frustrate the prostate's spot just to be rushed into a gentle ram inside the male's orifice. Tongue brushed now and then (when possible to move) under the erection's length.