Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

In the room dressed in what he could find lying around, Hsin asked, "Are you hungry, Masato? Do you want me to order some room service?"

"Or do you just want to sleep?"

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Haru sat on the bed to fix his shirt's buttons, his hair still wet. The faster he went to nap, the better. He needed to cool down the need to jump the man - being hungry for more was painfully unbearable.

"I'll take that as a no."

Hsin touched his shoulder. "Are you alright, dear boy? You're acting strange."

The touch burned, so he felt the jolt - hands paused the buttoning.

- Just go sleep. I will go outside for a bit. - in a need to get away; after all the efforts he put to control himself while holding the other, the less he needed now is to force the male for more.

Hsin's face fell into confusion. What was wrong? Hsin thought he understood.

"Wow. Karma really is a bitch. So this is what it feels like. Remind me to call Tracy and apologise." He bent down to put his shoes on.

The male kept silent, fingers already fastening his necktie. A bit of anger took place in chest; why he had to be told so many times about his ex-sex-partners!? Was it fun to mention who and what he did with?! With a pull he zipped his pants, planning to spend the day in work, rather working his ass off.

Masato turned around partly, to glance over Hsin. Was the male frustrated? The was something now; so both of them wanted same thing after all? Well, if that was it. Haru thought of something pretty fun - a grin formed.

- Why are you so irritated?

Hsin stood. "Because you seem like you can't wait to get away from me, like I've got the plague. Like… like you got what you wanted and will fuck off."

Hsin got closer. "What's wrong, Masato? Remember how easy it is to talk to me? You are my patient first and foremost. So talk. You might actually find a good listener in me."

He hid his amusement behind his blue eyes to lean closer to the male's lips but not kissing them - hot breath though torturing the velvet-ness of Loy's mouth,

- You said you're tired, didn't you? - he retreated quickly to enjoy the eager eyes of the male.

He shrugged and reached for his coat to hop it over shoulder with one hand reaching for the knob,

- See you around, Lou. - Haru walked out the room, pretty damn heated from inside but still wanting to show to Lou how it felt to have the cold shoulder given. Each time he wanted the male, he felt it. So served Lou right, this time.

Hsin looked around the room, "What the fuck was that?"

He looked in the mirror. "Your bad for shacking up with a mental."

Hsin reached for the phone.

Spread open, he put coat on although his hair was still wet. The shower they took wasn't exactly enough for him to relax his body but at least washed off the annoying feeling of the dirty bandage. The male thought of not working, just drugging his mind out of it, but then plans changed. It felt so warm inside his chest and so calm. Was it thanks to Lou accepting him for who he was and embracing him despite of all? Or just being blind in his sickness and all that was a mere illusion of his ill mind? Even if it were a lie, so it be - he thought.

"Hello, Dao? Is it done?"

"It will be in a bit. Who is this guy anyway?"

"Just… someone."

Hsin hung up and called Tang to come get him.

The noon was already stepping out its clock zone, to greet the afternoon. Haru spent his day in the office, paper work and more paper work. The male had so much to catch up with and sort some documentations out that it started hurting even his complex mind. With a pinch for bridge of nose he frowned upon some papers. A reach for his office phone, he pushed a single button to get a beautiful woman's voice on the line,

- Yes, Mister Zhang?

- I want you to fetch some clothes for me from home. Dress up pretty and meet me in 3 hours. We have to attend a meeting.

Completely out of it, he didn't even bother to tell her to not enter the house. He disliked curious people, but consumed enough in his work he skipped that part. Hoped Tang would keep her out.

"Hello, Doctor. Had a restful day?"

"No, I'm afraid not, Lee. The moody moron is at it again."

"Maybe he's afraid you'd reject him again, child."

"I let him fuck me. I didn't struggle or anything."

"Oh. Well maybe… Ah I got nothing. I'm sorry, Doctor."

"It's ok, Lee. Just take me home. I need your help with a couple of things, if you don't mind."

"Um, sure. Of course."

Lee smiled.

The spiraling up smoke from his cigarette got disturbed by the shift for him to reach for his phone. The annoying melody could worsen his slight headache. Was it because of his wet hair this morning? Could be. But still he felt so childishly happy because of Lou. Aside that, he had to put on his business mask.

- What?

- Mr. Zhang, I am afraid Mr. Tang is not at home and your bodyguards are not letting me inside.

Great, he thought. Now he either had to make her go inside or ...

- I will call him.

- I understand.

When he hung up, he really felt like the secretary instead. Once he got Lee on the line, it was a short and clear order to head for the residence. He had no time to waste, if wanted to be on time for the meeting. Which actually made him think...

- Are you with Lou? - he asked just before was about to hang up.

- Um..Yes, sir. Why? ...Sir? - Lee frowned for being cut off in most childish way, - He...hung up on me..

"He what? Surly with everyone, is he?"

Lee chuckled. "You know, Doctor, you're the only human alive that is able to talk about the Master this way, even behind his back, people are scared."

Hsin smiled. "I'm an honest person, Lee. I've also dealt with far less rational people in my profession. And for God's sake, call me Hsin. We're friendly enough for that, at least."

"Oh, no, I couldn't…"

"Come now, I'm allowing it."

"Oh, alright. Doc-Hsin."

Hsin smiled, and Lee hesitantly spoke, "The Master wants me at the house immediately. I'm so sorry, Hsin."

Hsin sighed. "Alright. Maybe I'm get a town car back."

When they arrived, Hsin beheld what could have been the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. Tall, blonde, and drop-dead gorgeous. Lee introduced him and he became his usual charming self, awarding her a radiant smile. He could see she was flirting back at him, but there was no chemistry between them, so neither persisted.

"Hsin, if you'd like to wait for a little bit, I can give you a ride. Much better than getting a car."

Hsin thought and nodded, smiling at Lee. "Sure, Lee."

Fingers irritatedly drummed against the surface of his desk.

"Since when I am so discomposed..?", his blue eyes glanced over the clock then back at the door, "I should have read more romantique literature..." A shift of hand, he caressed his hair backwards, tiredly sighing, "I don't even know how to approach him. Never needed to approach someone, not even my victims." With a pause he leaned on his chair, head tilted up to stare at the ceiling, "Victims..,seems this time I am a victim. But haven't I always been? A victim of my own mind." His gaze slightly died onto the plain color of the ceiling, "Ridiculous." Eyes sharpened, "I just need to cling to what I have left. That's all."

The sensation of Lou's warmth still engraved in his mind, it was impossible to ice over again this heart of his.

Hsin waited in the front room of the mansion. Before, he was never allowed out this far, but he found that he liked the room, its ambiance and its impersonal decor.

Lee was taking a long time, but he waited. The man had really wanted to give him a ride and they were getting along so well. So he waited.

After quite some time spent in waiting,thoughts,frustration and boredom, Tanya (his secretary) appeared. He rose from the chair to get dressed although she was still in the room. Both of them have had before some intimate moments but never really have done it.

- What took you so long? - he spoke while unbuttoning his shirt.

- Ah. I am sorry, sir. I just waited for Mr. Tang outside with Hsin-..I mean, Dr. Lou. And we got carried away. - she chuckled though far from funny it seemed to Haru.

- Hsin?

- Yeah, he is a rather nice man. - she smiled tenderly.

Masato took off his shirt, not minding the bruises over his firm body. His mind was rather occupied with irritation.

- Sir?- Tanaya of course noticed the boss' mood.

- What? - he reached for his new shirt.

- Is there something wrong?

- It's not good for my secretary to make such mistakes as calling people informally.

- I am sorry, Mr. Zhang.. It was because Dr. Lou told us to call him this way..

- "Us"? - he turned to her with a lifted brow.

- Yeah, Mr. Tang calls him this way too.

Lips fell into the dead silence. The rest of the clothes were put rather quick on in an annoyed manner. Tanya decided to wait outside the office, it would be for the best to not annoy Haru right now - so she thought.

"I'm so sorry, Do-Hsin. I need to be a little while more. I have to go see the Master for a moment."

Hsin chuckled and shrugged. "Go, Lee. It's no matter. Could you just grab me a book? It's a bit boring."

Lee left him with a copy of Bram Stoker's Dracula.

The pitch black car arrived for a break in front of the huge house. Masato though didn't get off, the door opened for Lee to get on. Once it was closed, it gave the feeling of a real businessman class car.

- I am sorry for the wait, Mr. Zhang! - Tang panted away the hurry he kept in lungs.

- Where is Lou? - not even glancing over the other.

- Ah... Dr. Lou is waiting for me to take him back home.

Haru grinned bitterly as looked over the other.

- So now he is 'Dr. Lou'? - with a thread of irk in his voice, he saw it rather like being hypocrite.

Lee got where the boss was going right away. He was warned once, but right now he felt he would be more than 'warned'. The man fell silent and lowered his chin humbly.

- I forbid you to communicate with him in any way. And if you think on keeping up with the friendly way of addressing each other... - Masato looked over, his eyes more than ominous, - ..I swear I'm going to to tear off these lips of yours. Am I clear, Lee?

The man just nodded, being awfully pale.

- Good. Now go, I have a meeting to attend to.

Lee ushered Hsin to the car. He was different somehow. He hadn't that smiling friendly expression that formed the defined lines on his face. There was no fondness, the fondness that was there not half an hour ago. All this was replaced by a pale, sunken face, and eyes that were evading his. He also noticed that Lee hadn't spoken a word to him, as he approached the car.

"Lee?", the man didn't answer. "Lee." He spoke louder and in his 'doctor' voice. Lee looked left and right, and then pulled Hsin into the car.

"We… we can't speak anymore." Lee looked down, his voice a mere whisper.

"What?! Why?", Hsin exclaimed, confusedly.

"The Master. He, uh, he has forbidden me from-"

"From what? Speaking to me?", Hsin laughed lightly, thinking it a joke.

Lee swallowed and looked at Hsin suddenly. "Yes."

Hsin's face fell. "He said that? Why?"

"I don't know, to be honest." Lee told him what Harukami exactly said, with a grave face.

Hsin began to shake in anger. "He threatened to hurt you, did he?"

"I can't believe this. He threw me in the middle of the ocean, and now he's breaking my oars. And he can't do that to you."

"He can, and he did. I am his, and in his mind, so are you."

"Don't you dare. I'm not his, I'm not anybody's." Hsin was steaming. "Let me out."

When Lee did nothing, he said it more angrily, "Let me out!"

Lee unlocked the car door, and Hsin got out. "You tell him that he can fuck right off, eh?"

Hsin walked away and came back. "And tell him not to come find me. You tell him that."

Hsin walked home, on the way getting a new cell phone, and drove his father's Merc to a little bar.

"Mei Mei."

He saw the all grown up girl look up at him in shock. She was twelve when he saw her last. She had grown to be a lovely young lady.

He sat down and and tapped the table. "Rum, Mei Mei."

She just nodded.