Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

His head felt heavy so he just laid it back on the pillow. Speaking of the pillows... he moved away to help himself on his healthy arm - it was sweaty. God, when he sweat so much? It was rare for him, to sweat from pain. Blue eyes just couldn't stand the mess and slapped the pillow off his bed. All was a mess. His mind, his life, and now even his body. Dropping heavily on the mattress, only then he could feel the tiredness - when he just let his body collapse.

A glance to the window, the light coming from there was too annoying. Was it a window or balcony door? He couldn't tell, his pupils widened way too much from the medicine.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

"Alright, then", Dao said.

After a slow pause, Dao said, "How are you, Hsin? Are you well?"

Hsin looked at his oldest friend. "No, Dao. I'm not well."

They were silent for the next 5 minutes.

His noon and then afternoon passed completely in his unconscious state, more like being in trance. Either blankly staring at some empty spot, or sleeping. When he started to feel his senses back, though a bit numbed, he laid to the other side to notice to vibrating phone on the couch. Couldn't he ignore it? He would.

Probably it was either Tang or Ren, in fact, no one else knew his personal cell number. Which might look like being lonely but in fact, he was pretty well this way - not bothered when didn't want to be bothered. His blue eyes tiredly closed again, to frown at the knock on his door.

The staff would go away, if not answered. So he just turned slowly to the other side, his body sweated enough to make the sheets wet. Gladly skin could breathe from the small not covered with bandage places. Mainly glad for his neck being bandaged not else he'd have it really hard - might remind him of his uncle trying to suffocate him. The less he needed was illusions when drugged.

Hsin opened the hotel room door. He saw the body on the bed, peaceful in his state.

Hsin joined him.

As he was in the hypnagogic state, neither awake or asleep, Masato shifted lightly, feeling the warmth of another body. Either that or he had a fever. No wonder with the damn suffocating his skin pieces. Even so, he was glad for being allowed to use strong medicament to ease the pain.

His dark hair fell over the tired body, blue eyes partly open to stare at the space forth. Was he imagining things or he heard the door open? Though he couldn't recall if locked it to begin with. Did he? Ngh.. too many thoughts made his head hurt, so he went back to the basic - just staring blankly (drugged-ly).

Widened (naturally) pupils moved to side, body too heavy to move, but indeed he heard. The male wasn't in the most tragic state (like a few hours ago) when you couldn't even make him say a simple vowel. So he heard right. Speaking of which, why the hell he was here?! The only thing that could make sense was Tang telling him. That damn old frigging... Head, head. Keep it cool else it hurt. His voice calm and quiet,

- Either that or I am having hallucination.

Masato's eyes averted back to his empty (pointless) staring at the nothing; he disliked what he heard,

- Can you leave. - it wasn't a question, more like a demand.

Too numb to even feel any kind of pain, he slid his eyes close to offer his silence. However the other wanted to interpret it, so it be. Not like Haru could always stop Hsin. He was tired to try and have that heart. In his tries to win it over, steal it or whatever - he got his own heart wrecked. So, under the spell of drugs he thought - it felt good to feel no pain.

The dizziness kept his mind blurry, hardly following but still listening. He knew he had to stop the other. Both because he wanted him here and because he needed him here. But he felt so miserable right now, so weak that the only thing he could do was to ridicule himself.

It was better to just shut it up and listen to whatever the other had to say.

- Have a safe trip. Though you are already considered for dead there. - although he wanted to make it sound more cold and mockingly, it came so calm and natural. Curses on the modern shits they offered for pain-killing.

Haru tried to get up but ended with a miserable flop, his arm not able to support the weight.

- You heard me well.

If he was sober, would probably get angry and even slap the hands off for causing pain over already beaten up to the point of fractured bones body. The blue in his eyes hard to be seen for his pupils were too altered from the medication - would probably stay like this for one or two days. Masato though didn't like that his voice just came out too calm while talking but nothing he could do,

- I said, you are dead. So am I. - his chin lowered since head weighted, damn his dizziness made his head like hammered, frowningly he tried to lie back down.

Hsin could see Harukami was in no shape to talk. "Go to sleep. We'll be talking about this tomorrow."

No, he didn't want to talk about it. How he could explain what he did? He disliked explanations, probably a reason why he always was misunderstood. With hardly made move he slapped lightly Lou's hand off him.

- I am actually awesome right now. - opposite of what he was saying, he just let his shoulder lean on the bed's board. At least not embarrassing himself with another flop on mattress. He reached to side to grab a pack of cigarettes.

- I suppose we should come up with another name for you. How about I call you 'Natsuo'? - being drugged meant he would speak the truth even if it meant the words would hurt.

His chin averted from the hit, bruised again. Was he some punching bag for the recent days? Not like he cared, as he said, he was awesome now for he didn't feel and care under the drugs. He chuckled, hair covering half of face due to the rough gesture Lou made.

- You don't like the idea? I thought you'd love it. Or how about I call you just 'Natsu'? I bet while I am fucking you with your new name it might hit some nerve. At least then you can be brave enough to fucking admit what you feel towards me. Not to have me on your fucken finger like a Russian puppet on strings. - the smile disappeared, not aware of it, but the cheek of his got traced down to chin's tip from a hot salty drip. Even without his senses, he could cry.

"Don't you dare dictate to me how I feel. And I won't talk to you in this condition."

Hsin showed Harukami his fist. "Sleep it off or I'll fucking knock you out."

Haru had nothing else to say, nor felt something else was left to be said. But officially he wanted to beat Tang. He wanted to be alone for a reason. His feelings were not under control. The male just move forth, to pin Lou with the left strength he had but probably not enough to even wrestle with the other. So he just played a bingo. With long hair spilled over the other and around him, Masato's blurry vision could barely see the other but still registered he was beautiful in that outfit.

- It suits you. ...Green. - he said ever so gently.