Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

Blue eyes averted to side as his lips took a wolfishly satisfied grin at the unique foreplay of theirs,

- I am not a showgirl. - as reply he stood close to the other, having the knot just above his shoulder for the whole huge layer of bandages to slip off and still refused to pull it himself.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Roughly, Hsin stripped the other man of any clothing. He kissed Harukami passionately. "You know I had a patient once who felt the way you did."

His face became sad and his memory flooded his mind.

Feeling how the stripes of cloth fell down, his injured body exposed but yet there was one familiar injury on his chest - the one Lou engraved when they went pretty heated in the bed. With relief over skin that could breathe and be free of the tightness he squeezed jaw to suppress the need to groan. Actually the kiss he got did the trick. With eyes calmly gazing at Lou he tilt slightly head,

- He was the same egocentric, sick bastard like me? - he chuckled lightly.

Hsin shook his head. "Much more erratic. Less logical, and therefore more dangerous."

"He," Hsin's voice broke, "He said he'd stab me and fuck the wound."

Made a pause for Masato to look at the wall before his face, normally he would say the same if in his mentally unstable condition.

- That's... - speechless for the rest he glanced over Lou's sad face, - Why mourning then?

"I'm not mourning, dear boy. I just… seems like such a long time ago. Back then I had no choice but to sit with these people. And I would sit there everyday for hours listening to what he wanted to do to me. Horrible things. Monstrous things."

Hsin looked at Harukami. "I never thought I'd be with a patient of mine, you know? And enjoy any of it."

Masato saddened his eyes and looked away in an instant. It wasn't pleasing, the way the other put it.

- I never was your patient.

"You were. Not anymore, but you were. When I first met you, you were just like the rest of them. But you made yourself stand out. Made yourself special."

Hsin chuckled as he lifted the man's chin to make Harukami look him in the eye. "Or is it me that was special?"

With a tilt of head he pressed his lips against the thumb that guided his chin, the water drops caressing his face as blue eyes completed the beautiful transparent liquid falling over them,

- You don't even know. - the honest truth spoke he.

Haru parted lips to allow the thumb inside his mouth, slightly closing eyelids at the sensation against his thumb; the male really wanted to avoid that topic.

Still leaning with one palm against the wall, feeling the other man's skin against his - he got aroused. Tongue swirled around the finger to move his free hand down the male's thigh. It was more like refusal to speak once again these three words; last time he did, he got broken so damn badly. Blamed not, he feared to repeat them.

Masato looked up as retreated from the finger, his eyes gazing at Lou.

- Do you want me to kill him?

Hand retreated from Lou's thigh, losing any mood. Masato was capable of anything, if his mind was bent enough by the sickness. It wasn't easy to control a sick mind, but somehow Lou kept trying to push him to some opinions,sides,decisions. What was the point of all? He would kill, yes. And it wasn't a matter of 'feel like it', but of mind control. He moved away from the other, having his long hair hover over his face when he looked down.

- I don't need your mind games. Was this all because Lee told you to cure me? - Haru felt the shift of his emotions, not able to control them. Just the thought of being betrayed by Lou was enough to push any button. Besides, he was jealous enough of Tang anyway.

Staring at the running water on floor, Masato's eyes wavered. It was one of these moments when his psychopathic side struggled to come forth and cage Haru's human side. The more he tried to fight it, the more painful it felt within his chest. The whisper of the man made it even harder. Whatever side it was from Masato, it desired Lou. Psychopathic or not, he would hold him with the difference that he could break Hsin when not under his right mind. Not aware, he was trembling.

Hsin gathered the other man in his arms and squeezed. "You're shaking, dear boy."

He squeezed harder. "I'm sorry. Forget I said anything."

Calmed down as soon as he felt the touch, it was clear. The man before Haru was more than special. And it couldn't be denied nor hidden. Masato leaned his forehead on Lou's shoulder and then chuckled lightly..

- My ribs..you're hurting me. - another first time for him, to say such words; it indeed made him laugh softly.

Felt like rhetorical question, so Haru said nothing. Arm reached up to caress the male's side while lips engraved tenderness against Lou's shoulder.

Gaze paused at the wet wall, almost frustratedly in need to punch the wall or rape the male. So arm retreated to find the nearest towel with a hop over head, obviously moody for the cold shoulder.

- Sure. - with a turn he went out the bathroom, to find some clothes.