Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

The male frowned, he wasn't expecting that. But even so he gave a damn if some secretary he could always silence heard what he said. The long haired male glanced to the grip pulling him closer, his blue eyes calmly staring at the other. With a crash of lips, he felt the tongue probe into his mouth enough to make him return the kiss.

Once the woman dashed out the cabinet with a slam of door behind, Masato commented...plainly.

- You surely had that planned, didn't you.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Haru glanced back at the other, licking motion against velvet lips sent his thrill down the spine. It was not only erotic but in a way inviting. Pupils slit sharply for focus over the tongue, his chin slightly tilted he licked the wet muscle with his own warm tongue. One arm moved behind Lou to caress the male's lower back.

- What would you do, if I tell you I want to violate you now? - he spoke softly against the male's lips.

Hsin packed away the last of his fear. "I'd tell you that you can't rape the willing."

He got closer, teasing Harukami's lips but not kissing them.

Needing, he leaned into the tease just to meet the male's grin - for it was a tease. And if he got worried he wouldn't react with Lou before, it was a long gone story. The male was pulsing so damn much, that could have sworn it felt even against his heels.

With reach up, he captured Lou's chin with slender fingers to tilt the head so he could bite gently at these meaty lips. Teeth lightly tugged at Hsin's bottom lip to soften his gaze against Lou.

- Don't ever doubt me, Hsin. - pupils met the glance, he surely went to do it with Tanya but all he imagined was touching Lou, and once the body felt different his own body rejected it. But now, ah sweet Buddha, he surely anticipated with the male's body.

Reach for down, he picked the male up in the air with hands on each side of Lou's thighs for thud against the wall. He surely needed to have him, didn't matter where and how.

- Quando falsus in omnibus, vos viderunt me in incorruptione, quia sanctus ego sum sinceritas .*

(When everything falls into the false, it is me ye see imperishable for I am sincerity.)

Masato vowed in Latin, his blue eyes bathed in pureness and out of despair. The male was too stable on his ground, to even let the madness inside his heart because now it was something else that reigned inside.

His eyes adopted a serious look, the man seemed to have something important in mind. Masato let him speak, hoping it wasn't anything to do with letting him go.

"Tell me that you'll never hurt me. And that I'm your equal."

He leaned his forehead on the other man's. "And one more thing. That you'll be mine. Only mine."

He let the other touch the floor, gently putting him down.

- Vowed. - he felt the press against his forehead, eyelids sliding almost close to feel the man completely; a chuckle escaped him,

- How much more 'being yours' than this? I react only to you, beauty.

He smiled at the statement and caressed Lou's hip in a gentle manner,

- No more Tanays. - repeated and stated, he shifted a bit to meet Hsin's lips; his favorite lips.

He paused the kiss, eyes in a manner of thinking over the statement to glance at Lou,

- Depends what you mean by 'we can both fuck'. But surely, you are equal even when beneath me. - he assured, recalling how was tamed in bed, to obey Lou's wishes to be done in a way the male wanted.

"No, I mean, if… if you want to be with other people, I won't stop you. As long it's the same for the both of us, you know?"

Clear voice softly whispered as lips reached to brush Lou's,

- Both. - his hot breath whipping against the male's velvet skin, Masato's hands settled on each side of Lou against the wall, - How about you?

- Does it make me bad person if I want you to be jealous? - he grinned in answer to the male's tease. Of course he would play along, couldn't be the only one being "grilled" could he?

Slight push of his knee, he settled it between Lou's legs.

Hsin chuckled. "Of course not."

Hsin's face took a mocking seriousness. "Now, you listen to me, boy. If I see you touching anyone else, your ass is in for it. Scratch that, if you so much as breathe in anyone else's direction, I'll lock you up like a little butterfly, you hear?"

Eyes looked straight into Lou's eyes; sounded pretty damn daring, rather like a threat. Masato chuckled, for first time taking someone's threat seriously.

- Aye, sir.

His voice lured with temptation at the end of the sentence as he crashed his lips against Lou's; the kiss wasn't aggressive or forceful but still hard and passionate.

Humbly shrugging, he sneaked his hand down behind Lou. Finger gently caressing the butt cheek.

- You like that. I like this. - said in a rather innocent way, but yet his eyes spoke for a damn dirty thoughts. His free hand reached down to the bottomless man, to wrap smoothness of his doctor hand around Lou's organ.