Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

Hsin sighed. "Go to sleep, Masato."

Hsin couldn't get into the bed he'd just been asked to leave. He folded a towel and laid on the floor.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Silently he stood on the bed when the other just calmly brushed him off. Hours passed but Haru just kept staring into the nothing. Empty he felt, but the male next to the bed on floor was calmly sleeping. As if with no worry over head. Was he so easy on brushing Haru off? Masato was laying on his side near the edge of the bed, he reached hand down. At least when the other was asleep he could show what he really thought behind these mocking words of his. Gently his fingers traced the curve of the neck to caress the male's head. Not really wanting to wake him up, so he didn't dare to rest his full hand on Lou.

- Or you could take my family name.. - not meant to even tease, he just thought it'd be so nice if he could have that man by his side as one of his family register. But supposedly, marrying him was out of question so he gently smiled at Lou's back turned at him, - Truth is, Lou, you had to see not what I might become if I am without you. Because I don't need senses if not feeling you.

Index followed the nape to caress it. But he had to stop. So the hand left the skin and he turned to the other side.

Hsin stirred. Nightmares plagued him, all of that month. He dreamed, wept and thrashed. But he couldn't wake up. He tried to wake up. He would've killed to wake up. But he was paralysed. He just couldn't wake the fuck up.

The last scream was blood chilling.

Just when he closed eyes to sleep, he heard the man struggling obviously in his dream. Masato had a hard time raising from the bed, what to say about moving Hsin from the floor on the bed. So he just leaned on the night-table next to the bed, trying to fall onto Lou not.

- Lou...? - if it was someone else, Haru would probably kick them until they wake up but it wasn't the case.

He slowly moved down, to lie next to the man on the floor. He moved his bandaged arm under Hsin's head for a pillow but also so he could pull him into his chest for embrace. He didn't speak, mostly because he still thought he might be the cause of the nightmares. So it was better to shut it and embrace the male. Slowly but surely, he fell asleep just like that.

His screams continued, although they came once in a while. The sobbing was constant, though, and it made one wonder how he's still asleep.

He was still asleep, but that didn't mean he didn't wish he wasn't.

Unconsciously he kept Hsin tightly in arms and even closer now and then when the man had the mumble-moments; either it was mumbling or trying to scream out something. Despite the pain coming back to Haru, he kept hugging Lou. The drugs were wearing off their effect and his body started to come back to its senses.

One thing he hoped before brain completely shut, just once Lou was awake no kick would come. Especially since drugs were long gone from his system.

Hsin felt gathered, held by a warm body that he surprisingly trusted. And he held on to it as well. His and the other's body were complimentary, almost like they completed each other.

Warmth was the highlight, though. Delicious, safe warmth.

The morning's rays whipped Haru's bandaged back with sun warmth. He felt the caresses of the sunrise against the places that were out of stripes covering the bruises. The best thing was that he didn't have his ribs broken just old fractures beaten out his breath.

The male's arm went numb from the stoic pose he slept all night, just not having Hsin out of his reach. Somehow even asleep, he kept hugging close the other - as if it was most natural thing. Eyelids had the curves of frowning before he opened his crystal blue eyes opened. Pupils averted to see the other calmly leaning against his chest. Masato moved his other arm to reach and caress the male's hair. Lips smiled, recalling how angry Hsin got in the past once Masato had hand tangled in his hair strands.

- Lou... - he shifted a bit to kiss the male's forehead.

And there the sore greeting. It was like a stamp-brand used by Hsin. Masato smiled and decided to tease,

- You look pretty comfortable for a man who snuggles into a person he dislikes.

Blue eyes had to stare for a brief of moment, probably he misheard (was he still drugged?) but his gaze fell onto Lou's curved into a smile lips. Masato leaned his forehead against Hsin's head and just silently pulled him once again close to his chest.

- Still angry? - his husky and dry voice rather deep at mornings sounded ever so soothing.

Hsin limply let himself be manhandled.

His voice breaking, he said, "Of course I am. Why… why'd you do it?"

Staring at the bed legs before, Haru drew the guilt on his eyes but voice kept being calm and composed,

- Because I was afraid. It would be either you running away from me or someone taking you away from me. - he lowered his gaze to pull away from the man,

- It's not jealousy and hatred I always feel, Lou. And let's face it. At the first opportunity you'd have had, you'd have grabbed your ticket back to Tokyo. What to mention if someone was looking for you? - Masato shifted to his back, facing the ceiling but even so his arm under Lou's head - Besides, I knew sooner or later you'd break free of that cage. So it was only a matter of time before I face it, that I can't have what I want.

"You're a selfish man, Masato. And being that way gets you nothing. It will always get you nothing. What did that get you, huh? Tell me. What did doing that get you?"

He was dead. Hsin was dead. "You killed me." His voice was barely a whisper.

He didn't have a reply, a suitable answer to offer. And it was wise to keep silent. Masato just stared pointlessly at the ceiling, and nothing else he could offer to that conversation. Excuses or reasoning could never justify him. Besides, it was first time facing feelings - how he was supposed to face them? He was a ball of emotions and besides hurting what was around him, he was hurting himself from within. Haru sighed heavily, chest slightly hurting from the bruises.

- I suppose this is what I do the best, huh..

"You know what the biggest surprise is?"

Hsin made Harukami look at him. "That after all you've done, I'm not revolted by your touch."

He made it a point that they were still intertwined.

Masato felt a slight jolt once Lou averted his chin to face him; eyes couldn't deny the natural beauty of the man especially under the sunrise rays. Masato turned completely to side, leaning against Hsin to peck his bottom lip - gently he traced his tongue into the male's mouth. He was too tired and in pain to act forceful, and there was no reason to be rough. So he showered the male with gentle touches.

Hsin's lip trembled, and he pecked the other man back.

"You'll have to make it up to me, you know. Big time."

He kept kissing the other, just gently pulling with teeth at the softness of Lou's lips to keep clashing lips with Hsin. A smile escaped once he heard the other, lips paused to speak,

- And what you shall request?

That sounded too wrong in Haru's head, so he just froze. Not like he could move around much, so he let the male off embrace to have him moving freely.

- I doubt I can move on top of you anyway. - blue eyes moved from the male to the ceiling as he laid on his back, - Going to nurse me out? - he joked.

Haru moved a bit backwards, to try lean his upper half on his elbow; a bit confused over the situation he was currently in. Gladly the bandages didn't reach down his body, so he wasn't completely like a mummy - he thought. Once his lower part was exposed, blue eyes glanced over Lou. For his deduction-precise mind he was trying to grasp the moment with lips sealed in silence.

Hsin slammed his palm onto Harukami's chest to push his back onto the floor. He stripped all his clothes, along with Haru's pants. He also untied his messy ponytail, his hair falling into his face and encircling his shoulders.

"I've never done this before. I will use lotion."