Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

Hsin screamed into the arm, and it sounded inhuman. He screamed until he could scream no more.

And he surrendered to the darkness.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Once he pushed it out, feeling the wetness rushing down his arm to soak his shirt, Masato dropped the knife to catch the whiskey bottle quickly and spill the rest of the alcohol over the wound. But not touching it for a second with hand. Hands had that toxic he wished to avoid right now.

Having Lou faint on him was normal so he guided the body up with the bitten to blood arm. The other one shifted to tear from his shirt a piece of clothe, long enough to tighten around the male's shoulder-zone. At least to stop the blood until they could sew him.

Once done he called for Tang to enter.

- Lee.. - pretty heavy on his own breathing rhythm he kept holding Lou against the wall, - get the car and take him to the hospital. Use my name when doing so, I am sure they will get to it right away.

- And you, sir?

- I will call Ren. - he smiled up at Tang.

- Understood.

And so he stood in the room alone. Despite the mess, he just leaned his forehead against the wall, sitting down and doing nothing.

Hsin woke up to a nurse changing his bandages. He looked around to find Lee sitting there, looking dishevelled.

"Lee, where is Masato?"

- He is outside, child. Just that he said he wanted to stay outside. - Lee sighed and said sulkily - He thinks he could bring you mental shock of first thing you see is his face, so he is staying outside.

-------------------------------------------

- Boss. - Ren gestured with a hot cup of coffee to Masato who was currently leaning on the wall outside by the room's door where Lou was put. Of course, he wanted the male to be alone in the room. No need of annoying kids or talkative women to bum Lou's head out of its mind with non-stopping questions or life-stories. Haru was pretty much bandaged all over his chest and arms, even thinking he resembled some mummy to one point. The shirt at least was changed with one of his bodyguard's coat though he wore it bare-chest (if could be said so despite the whole bandage art beneath).

- Yeah.. - he held his uninjured arm to take the coffee, feeling a bit dejected.

With lift to drink of the coffee, he barely heard his name called but thought it was a delusion not until blue eyes met Ren's who was staring questionably at his boss not moving at all.

- Er, sir. I think the man called just now.

Haru blinked and moved slowly off the wall supporting his tired body, to reach for the knob and walk in. Silently Ren nodded at Tang who passed by his boss to scold him obviously with his stare. Masato though just kept his stoic expression. When they left the room, letting the males settle things out, Haru didn't actually move from his spot.

- How are you feeling?

Haru chuckled too weakly, it hurt to move his upper half while breathing what to say if laughing. He decided to make it into a joke,

- Why? You doubted my doctor skills?

"Bet your ass I did. But I didn't mean that."

"Are you ok, dear boy?"

Hsin saw Lee's eyes widen at the nickname.

Masato really disliked this nickname, but even so shrugged.

- I've been worse. - pure truth; blue eyes gazed towards the couch in the corner of the room and tiredly made his way to there; it felt like being hit by a brick.

Once he sat slowly down, he finally drank from his coffee. The male gazed at the sunrise. The room had a great view for a VIP room, so the scenery was beautiful.

Taken away from his sunrise-moment, Masato glanced over the bed. He looked pretty calm, rather calmer than ever.

- Do something?

He didn't know what to think. That could mean a lot of things, per say, taking a goodbye.

"The guard you kicked out of my room."

Hsin started to get off the bed. "I have to get out of here. To find the bastard."

Masato had a pause for a brief of a moment, to recall the so said 'brute'.

- Ah. Wait, what? - he rose to leave his coffee on the portable table and get Lou back in the bed, - What's with him so suddenly?

Hsin pushed Harukami away. "Let go of me, Masato."

Hsin swallowed and got close to Harukami's face, so close he could feel the man's breath on his face. "Screwdriver, dear boy."

He shoved Masato away.

Stumbling to side due to the drugs he was fed to lessen the pain, Haru fell on the floor, hitting his back.

- Goddammit, Lou! The moment you start moving, you are like the tornado itself. - obviously pissed off he was helped up from Ren.

Another crazy day. Masato was too tired, too angry and kind of offended by the not even thankful ass of Lou. He slapped Ren's hand away,

- Get track that runaway and keep him away from Min. - the so said brute's name.

As for Masato, he just walked to the couch, thinking he should call it a day. So much with helping and equally treating humans. Being nice was just like asking to be pushed around, it seemed.

- Um, sir? - Tang walked in carefully, sensing his boss cranky mood.

- Call me a taxi to the nearest hotel, and don't you fucking dare say where I am staying. - glancing from under his forearm over face, the other was hopped over his chest; hurt as fuck and drugged as fuck.

Hsin checked himself out and got a taxi to his house. He got dressed in a green kimono this time. The colour of the monster on his back.

As he got into the hotel, he was granted with the president apartment, but Haru just wanted some small and normal (really quiet) room. As he wished, they gave him a small room on the last floor. The male just tiredly threw the key-card on the couch as unbuttoned sloppily his coat to uncover his bandaged upper half of body. The muscles still tensed and sore from the shock, more or less a shock to fight big-built boys. The mind was one, the body was other. He grunted at his try to lower and sit on the bed. With reach for the elastic cord, he freed his hair. The drugs kicked completely in and he fell asleep.

Hsin arrived at the police headquarters. "Excuse me, miss. Can you please ask Captain Dao to see me? It's quite the emergency."

"I'm sorry, sir. The Captain is very busy."

"Tell him Doctor Lou is here to see him, and see if he doesn't let me in."

He turned around and decided she wasn't getting up fast enough. Snapping his fingers rapidly, "Today, darling. Not when I'm 80."

Being too dizzy once he opened eyes now and then, he just stayed in bed. It wasn't wise to move around when you couldn't even count the five fingers on your hand. With a slight try to move on his stomach, he quit it. He was better sleeping on his side. Goddamn the ache and goddamn the dry feeling in his mouth. What drugs they gave him? Was he some elephant or something. His blue eyes in blurry manner closed again.

He stood before the man staring at him. "Lou."

"Dou."

"Been a while."

"Yeah."

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to cash in that favour."

Hour passed, then another (maybe?) He lost sense of time and it felt to some point good. But the pain started crawling up his core again, he rose from the bed. Had to take more of that sh*t; slowly making his way to the coat, then to the small fridge in the room - he took out a bottle and swallowed the powder-like drug. Thirsty enough he finished half of the bottle to return to his bed.

The phone on the couch was on silent mode, kept buzzing but Haru was too drugged to even notice it.

Dou looked at Hsin. "What do you need? I got a lot of work."

"I need you to get rid of someone."

Dou chuckled. "What? You. You want someone gone?"

"He's threatening someone I… care about."

"What? Another girl? My sister wasn't enough?"

"Look, you gonna do it or not?"

"Tell me who it is."