Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

Hsin came in Harukami's mouth, writhing in pleasure. "Take me in, Masato. Taste me, as I did you."

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

The long haired male swallowed a bit though not planning it but the thrust was in depth; however he pulled to gather the rest of the hot liquid in his mouth, eyes opened to notice the heavy breathing from the firm front moving up and down irregularly.

Haru pulled his lips away, to move upwards and meet the male's lips. He spilled the rest of the semen in Lou's mouth, kissing him through the stickiness and not allowing him to spit his own cum.

Hsin yelped into the kiss, not wanting swallow. He desperately tried to spit out the think liquid in his mouth as he beat against Harukami's chest.

The chest nor the lips budged and so he ran his nails down the man's chest until he drew blood.

Masato chuckled into the kiss when Lou started beating with hands against the bare chest of the long hair male. The hits were strong or grudge-giving, so Masato kept his tongue inside Lou's mouth. The wetness ran their chins, Haru still had his fingers inside Lou, so he slid a third to push and thrust into the prostate.

The scratches against skin made him flinch, clenching his abdomen muscles; it was painful enough to even bleed. His lips slid to side,to rest on Lou's chin as the male had to take a quick pause from being scratched like heck.

- ..Like your own taste? - he said through hoarse voice, shaking off the pain on chest to raise chin and stare at Lou, while teasing the male's prostate.

Squirming, Hsin glared at Harukami angrily. "I most certainly did not. Well, not as much as you love it anyway."

Hsin's eyes widened instantly at the latest finger to enter him. "Stop, stop, stop", he said quickly.

Fondly he smiled at the angry gaze, lowering down to bite at the chin, then follow the spilled wetness with tongue down to Lou's neck. His fingers thrusting in depth, not planning to slow down nor pull out. When Masato's mouth reached Lou's collar bone, he bared teeth to bite at it slowly bit surely hard - enough to break the skin and mix the semen taste in his mouth with Lou's blood.

His free hand grabbed the male by the hip, not allowing him to run away and then lips spoke with the blood curving around them,

- I don't plan stopping, not until the morning comes, Lou. - silky and wet lips lowered down on Hsin's left nipple to distract him, if possible, from the fourth finger inserted.

With a frustrated cry, Hsin pushed at Harukami's chest again. "Masato, it hurts. Just stop, will you? It's been a month of nonstop torture, and now this. Even what you did so far hurt, but I let you. Enough for now."

Hsin's squirming got more frequent and harder to contain.

Masato glanced over, pulling his fingers out but then to thrust them back in, straight into the sweet spot. Blue gaze looked the male squirming around, still pressing Lou's waist against the mattress.

- But you love my torments, Lou. - he shifted to have face-to-face stance, eyes fondly gazing upon Lou as he penetrated him hard and slow.

In a panicked voice, Hsin said, "I don't, Masato. I don't!"

He screamed as one of Masato's nails hit his cuts. "Stop, Masato. Get out of me."

His lips crashed against Lou's sealing any other complain into a kiss, not planning to even hurting him but bathe him in pleasure. His hand twisted inside the male so his thumb could massage fainly Lou's ball sack; his teeth captured Lou's tongue to suck on it, pain on chest long forgotten rather numbed by his hard on.

He screamed into the kiss, the scream reverberating off the walls of Harukami's mouth. Hsin wasn't so much resisting because of Harukami's actions. He was struggling because no matter what he said, Masato wouldn't stop. It took him back to a time where his desires didn't matter. something he thought has changed.

There is no joy is having things taken from you, no matter the pleasure meanwhile. So Hsin froze. Let him fuck a corpse, he thought.

With a pause, he moved away. Lips were freed and soon after he pulled his fingers out.

- You still keep denying me, it seems. - he got up to gather the robe from the chair, not caring much for the blood dirtying it.

Slowly closing his legs, Hsin said, "I will deny you when I like, Harukami. I let you inside me, but I'm not yours. Letting you take me doesn't make me yours."

"I am free. I get fucked when I allow it."

That hurt quit some. He preferred any punch he took from Hsin, just not his words, hurtful words. Masato looked over shoulder silently, and made a turn to walk up to the man with his robe spread open,

- Which part of 'I desire you','I want you' and 'I love you' you don't get, Lou?! - yelling by the end of the sentence, he got tired of trying to chase after Lou's heart. The body, he broke it over and over again but he never wanted to fuck a corpse. Each time Hsin drifted or treated Haru this way, 'fuck a corpse', Masato always let him go. Reason was exactly that, he wanted Lou, not his body.

Haru lowered his head, eyes hidden to show his sadness and pain,

- Only the thought of someone touching you..made me kill.. It wasn't the first time, but I felt fear for first time, Lou.

Hsin smiled. "Fear? You were jealous, Masato. Not afraid. 'Did he touch you there?', isn't that what you said?"

Hsin sighed raggedly, feeling powerless. "I want to be an equal. You say I am but you treat me like a possession, and that's not fair to whores, much less me. I am an equal, Masato, not branded mistress. The day you understand that, is the day my heart thaws."

"You did this for you, not me. And you of all people know that." Hsin began to weep.

He never knew jealousy, once Lou told him it was such, Haru's pupils slightly shook. Never hit him it could be jealousy. Which actually reminded him how foolish and hilarious could he be once jealous - the sink (silly) moment of his. Masato looked away, sulking like a kid. What he could do? He didn't know how to ask for love, he didn't know how to 'deserve' the love of someone.

I am an equal, Masato, not branded mistress. The day you understand that, is the day my heart thaws.

What he had to do to make the other equal? He had no idea. Haru sighed and sat on the bed silently with back turned at Lou. For a brilliant mind, he surely was poor on that topic.

"I…I accept that you would rather kill me than let me make love to you. But further than that, I don't plan on letting you take anything else from me. You will have only what I give, and I plan to give plenty."

He tried to get up, but was unsuccessful at first. "But only to the Masato that is worthy. Shougo will get none of me. Not a sliver."

That was the first moment when he regretted what he has become. The male's voice came out too weak, but still audible.

- You don't want me...for who I am?

"On the contrary, Masato", he emphasised the name. "You are Masato. That", he pointed at the mayhem in the air, "is not you."

"And if you think it is, then we need to fix that."

Haru glanced over his shoulder, quietly observing the man behind him, it was surprising what he heard. So surprising that he didn't realize he spoke out the words,

- Fix me.

The moment they reached his ears, rather conscious, he frowned.

- What a joke. - he rose from the bed.

He didn't want to reply. And not because he didn't know the answer, just because was afraid to let Lou once again in his heart. Once again to know what was inside Harukami; in his fear to lose it again. Masato thought fixing him was impossible.

The male just entered the bathroom.

"I think I have my answer." Hsin got off the bed in a hurry and as usual took a tumble, and quite a hard one.

He made his way to the door agonisingly, holding a sheet to cover his nakedness. He limped and sometimes crawled, but he was determined to get out of there.

Masato heard the stumbles and the thuds, he sighed as opened the door to see Lou was making his way out; the male could hardly walk, not to mention how bruised he was. Haru walked up, to gather the male up in his arms, which made him recall their situation in the rest-house. With his gentle eyes he glanced over the male,

- Why you always take it wrongly, silly. - his smile too painful to be considered as one.

Hsin, on the other hand, did not smile. "Silly, I am. Stupid, you are. Maybe we deserve each other."

"Help me stand. I must go."