Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

The male pushed deeper as for last but then his pulsing member was shortly on hold by the clench, delaying his climax. Masato flinched as muscles tensed at the feeling, as if having a ring restricting him down there,

- ...Hng-kah, - torn groan broke his lips, his fingers digging into Lou's hip - .. Dammit, Lou - gently he cursed as lowered chin to try move.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Seemed like a payback and the raise of chin revealed the realization. Haru's eyes sharpened by the pleasure with bits of restriction pain but still lustful. A droplet ran his jawline to roll off down his neck.

- Aren't you a truly man of torment..? - by husky voice he teased the other as managed to pump his climax and fill the male's insides with the hot liquid that got buried quite deep.

Relief and ease came late as the other man filled Hsin with his seed. What little lubrication Harukami's cum gave was a relief, still.

"I hoard torment, and sometimes it overflows." He mystified his profession, although he was a glorified listener and advice column, he thought.

Rustling and wet sounds as Haru straightened back, leaning down with arms supporting him up as if doing push-ups though weight laid on his knees. Still the male hovered over Lou; sliding out the male just to tease and push gently back, he repeated it a few times watching how the semen oozed out Lou's orifice.

... And it kept him hard.

Despite breathing heavily and in a haze, Lou was up for another round. But before that, he pulled away to "unstick" himself from Lou - hands pushed the male's legs forth bending them to Hsin's chest. This way he could clearly see the gaping hole, red from being abused but dripping wet. Chin moved down, he traced his tongue around the sore orifice's brim and then slid it inside. It belonged to him - all of Lou. Even if it was for the night, even if the other was just in the heat of pleasure, Haru treasured what he had right now.

Hsin pushed Harukami's chest, hard. "Hold your horses, dear boy."

He pointed at his own erect penis. "I'm still not finished."

Masato felt the sudden shift and not expecting it he was completely pushed off the male's backdoor. As soon as legs were free, the other pointed at his painfully hard cock, Haru glanced over the other with a grin, thinking it would be fun to tease now,

- Well, isn't this a motivation? - he moved to crawl up the other as rubbed his own organ against Lou's, - What do you want me to do? ..Stroke it? - obviously playing dumb.

Harukami paused. Suddenly felt his own tease turned against him,

- I believe that would be one of the impossible things psychic can't explain. - he moved his hand between their bodies, wrapping fingers around Lou's cock for a slow but rather rough stroke.

Knew so much. He grinned,

- Indeed. - hand retreated to reach up for Lou's lips; finger gently sank inside thrusting ever so gently for the second to follow, - We should wet it.

Playing dumb until Lou would ask for it.

Masato retreated his fingers, frowning lightly,

- Now, this is not the way to ask for it. - sulkily for being called 'moron' he licked the wet fingers off Lou's saliva. Blue eyes gestured to side, to have body lower down and scroll his tongue onto Lou's nipple. His teeth captured it for a pull before the kiss mark he would leave onto the chest. With his tongue's tip he traveled down the male's abdomen, passing through the navel and then having chin slightly touch Lou's glans. But still playing dumb to kiss the male's navel, the only tease against the hard meat was the touches of chin now and then when he moved.

"I'm sorry, and is patience your greatest trait?"

Hsin gently held the back of Harukami's head and pushed it gently closer to his own member. "Come on, dear boy. Motivate me."

Silently he let the other push him down, for all he knew it was a man's thing when having control once receiving a blowjob. He though put some resistance against the push, to have lips parted as teeth gently and ever so lightly scraped around the erection to get the foreskin pulled down along the swallowing. His wet and hot throat freely letting the thick foreign object abuse walls.

He rocked his hips rhythmically. Hsin was skilled at this. He arched his hips and thrust his entire length in the other's mouth, hitting the back of his throat.

Shifted eyes to meet the stirring pain, blue color brightened by the watering on eyes. His hand caressed the male's inner thighs to have fingers crawl their way to Lou's entrance, stimulating the prostate from inside. Each thrust made the saliva spill out more, throat feeling like being torn from the pounding.

Haru pulled away to gather air, his saliva thread-like connecting the mouth juices with Lou's member.

- I've got a name, dear doctor. - hoarse but still low the voice of Haru made a point;

Lips brushed against the erection's length before they reached the glans to have tongue's tip thrust into the tip's orifice.

With a flick motion he licked off the pre-cum, glancing under his long hair, blue eyes staring.

"A human, huh...", he lowered chin, to take the man in his mouth, fingers pressing against Lou's sweet spot with teasing thrusts.

Eyelids closed,feeling the man's organ getting bigger in his mouth. Tongue unable to stay dead,brushing from under the erection as throat contracted against the glans

Hsin chuckled. "I'm gonna come soon. Do you want to drink me in? Because I don't mind making a mess in this hellhole."

Drink it? He had a better idea. His lips shifted around the organ to grin as his head lowered down abruptly, grinding the erection into the back of his throat. It was unpleasant feeling, having yourself gagged so he frowned - walls squeezed around the member. His tongue couldn't move much so he just let the male feel the different pattern inside his mouth as the saliva started dripping off lip corners.

"Ugh-nng," the sound he made turned into a chuckle as he arched his hips to go in further. "Or you could just do that."

When he pushed deeper into Masato's throat, the male unconsciously pushed his fingers further. Soreness and pulsing stuffed feeling voluming in his throat. He could feel the member reaching to a place he could barely control so he felt suffocated. Haru pulled a bit back, to allow himself breathe; tongue slid against the erection, making a damp sound from the movement - he lowered down once again suddenly. The minutes he was deep-throated felt like hours, so much it hurt to have your mouth fucked freely.