Saga

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

He retreated his crimson colored lips to sadden gaze upon Lou,

- Not worth even the hate, am I? - rhetorical question escaped him, he wrapped his slender fingers around Hsin's member. Whatever the answer was, he surely thought would hurt. But what paradox all was; thumb tapped a few times against Lou's glans,

- Did he touch you here?

Monotonous, the other was. Haru felt the crack inside, desolation overtook. He pressed Hsin against the balcony, silence on lips reigned. With a harsh yank, he had Lou bent over and hand guiding the leg slightly up. Jawline clenched under the mixed feelings he had explode, leaving nothing but emptiness behind. Forcefully he slid the tip of his member, painful both of him and Lou; after all it was pretty dry but the soon flowing blood naturally lubricated the orifice.

"So I'm getting hurt for getting hurt. Lucky me. If my mother could see me now"

"Think you can finish this time?"

Masato ignored the male, but as soon as he got partly inside the other hand reached up to slam Lou's head against the balcony sill,

- I am sure not only your mother but even Natsuo. - sick of caring and sick of rejections, he rammed his way fully into Lou. The droplets crashing onto floor if not following the curves of the male's thighs.

- But you misunderstand one thing. - Masato didn't finish his sentence, nor he planned to finish it. He kept Hsin's head firmly against the sill as hips started moving. The air was filled with sex, after all the whole party was about that. Despite the screams and moans coming from below, the balcony knew no sound. Haru just fucked the other as if fucking a dead meat and nothing else. Everything had its limits and if the other thought tears and hurtful words could always stop Masato was wrong. He laid the key to his sanity in Lou's hands and yet the other freely tossed it away. So it be.

He could feel pain but it was far away. Far far away.

It was after a while that he lost consciousness.

TIME SKIP: 2 hours later

Heavy breathing, sweat running down the spine, following each curve of his back muscles. The man fully ravished Lou even when the other was unconscious. Despite the unlucky event on the balcony, which caused Hsin lose conscious, Haru moved his body to a pretty dark and narrow, plain looking room in the underground place.

Having Lou underneath his body, both completely nude, Haru tilted head to bite at the male's calf - legs were comfortably settled over each shoulder. He kept fucking him.

His moan escaped before his eyes opened. There was pain sure, but pleasure also lurked. His hips unconsciously started to rock.

He opened his eyes and there he was.

Eyes met, Haru moved lips away from the skin, to lower down and burying himself even deeper.

- You are awake. - not meaning to state the obvious, his heavy breathing and hoarse voice giving away he kept the act straight for some hours. And despite coming twice already, he spilled it over Lou's chest but never coming inside - just waiting so the male was awake to fell the fill.

Sticking close to him, Masato rested forehead against Lou's shoulder to look down between their bodies - hand reached for Hsin's member to stroke a few times then painfully squeeze it at the base.

Masato paused the micro-thrusts against the inner walls, the chuckle got him off guard. He lifted himself up, guiding the weight on his arms that were settled against mattress on each side of the male beneath. Long hair wet here and there from the contact with sweaty skins.

- Amazingly, you still have the strength to laugh. - not meant to mock, he just spoke mind out, hand brushing caress around the male's cock.

"Strength, determination, endurance. It's all relative. With them, the pain was never-ending. And the will to live seeped out of me. With you, however…" Hsin grabbed the other man's hair roughly, and planted a bruising kiss on his lips, briefly shoving his tongue in.

"I can take anything you dish out, you sick son of a bitch." He smiled teasingly.

The male thought he completely broke the other, to the point that he started acting like...he'd never act before. The kiss confused him even more when it came so rough and so ... eager(?)

Haru caught the male's chin to connect their lips again, crashing mouth with mouth he shove tongue inside Lou's mouth to devour each next drop of saliva. Once the scraped tongue harshly against the male's mouth roof he moved away to look Hsin in the eyes,

- And you just kissed that sick son of bitch, did you reach your limit or decided to play along? - questions that naturally took place in his head.

"The answer to that is none of your fucking business. People who have treasure don't ask why they have it."

Hsin clenched around Harukami's member, hard.

Treasure? Have it?

If they weren't so heated up, he'd probably reach hand to check his temperature for highly ran fever. The moment when he wanted to talk back, the male clenched the softness inside around Haru's member, squeezing it hard. It made him shift one arm and place it at Hsin's hip, pushing the male against the mattress harshly,

-..Ngh.. - with all he had, he slammed deeper since pulling was impossible, - ... If I didn't know...I'd have thought they drugged you in advance.

His hand returned the favor and stroked Hsin, thumb nail bruising the small orifice on the glans, it was oozing the pre-cum already but Harukami held the base tightly not allowing the other to come.

- Go away? - he paused, not quite sure he really understood. Was it one of these alternative personalities described in psychology when one is too broken to even have self-conscious? Masato saddened his gaze,

- You must be kidding me.. - he rested his head against Hsin's chest, breathing heavily. It took him a lot to not come from the frustrating tightness, - Lou..I am sorry for hurting you so much.. I just wanted you..to see me..,to accept me..

Hsin whispered, "No, dear boy. That wasn't all you wanted. But thank you for apologising. If that was all you wanted, you would've been smart enough to play this differently."

He stroked the other man's hair. "But no matter." Hsin clenched again, and gasped at the pain it caused.

To play it differently? He didn't know how to be gentle, he didn't know how to treat someone you love. If Masato had Lou's virgin butt, then Lou had Masato's virgin heart. For once the male felt soothed, but the guilty.

He shifted around, sliding both of his hands onto Lou's hips to lift up. Hair gently caressing Hsin's body below, its length enough to fall against the male's front like dark, silk stripes. With his body sweating, skin glittering and sticking against Lou's, he let the male's legs be around his waist and began to pound. Each next pull and push scraped abruptly and precisely against Lou's prostate - pleasure was the main goal.

- I won't... - he slammed deeper, feeling the walls contracting around him - ..ask you to forgive...

Lips parted to have his air escape him under a gentle groan, it felt damn good to feel the heat inside Lou.

- ..nor to forget.. but can you.. - he squeezed at the male's hips, teeth gritting at the pleasure as his pace sped; not even able to follow his own thoughts.

Hsin squeezed his eyes shut in both pain and pleasure. The thrusts while pleasurable, were also painful in his abused hole. "Easy", he hissed. "Easy."

Panting, he continued. "Can I what? Forgive? I'll tell you right now, I will never forget. But I can forgive…" He looked up at Harukami with wet eyes. "With the right motivation."

The tightness made him sweat extra, surely the male wasn't loose but when unconscious he didn't have such a control over his inner walls. Masato couldn't slow down, after all his climax was building up. Once his blue gaze caught the glitter in Lou's eyes he paused, panting harshly,

- Motivation...?

"I won't spoon feed this to you. Figure it out."

Was it the pleasure delerium or the fact that Harukami had never done this before?

Another riddle to solve, Haru chuckled in defeat with a cracked sigh off smiling lips,

- ..'m no match for you, huh. - his hand supported him when leaned down, resting by Lou's head to have forearm pressed against the pillow; hips moved frustratingly slowly as lips were inches away. He wanted to engrave the sensation in Hsin, the slow pulls and pushes that stimulated each sweet spot. Hot breath clashed against Lou's lips as eyes gazed at the male's. The wet sounds with skin slapping against each filled the room, Haru slid eyes close frowning gently - he was a thrust away from coming.