Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

His butler helped him up and he made his was to his room. Hsin locked the door.

He lay on the bed after taking his clothes off. He began to stroke himself skilfully, as he thought of her.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

The hours passed and he buried himself in papers. Besides he had to catch up with so much work during the years he was missing. With a tired sigh he leaned his head on knuckles, hair slid off his shoulders for they relaxed down. His other hand caught the edge of his hair and stared, recalling his mother's long hair. With a flick of finger he let go of the strand and leaned on the chair.

Hand reached to side to flick a button on the telephone near the desk,

- Call Mr. Chen, tell him to get his ass in my office tomorrow.

- Sir, Mr. Chen is in Hawaii for a month; he took a break.

A pause was made. Had that old fart to go on vacation exactly when Haru was in bad mood. Though he wouldn't refuse a vacation himself,

- Well, then. We are going to Hawaii it seems. Prepare the things for tomorrow.

- I understand, sir.

Lee hung the phone, wondering what was wrong with the boss.

There was a figure behind Natsuo. She stepped aside and Hsin tried to call her back. But she gestured and out of the blinding light came a wave of black silky strands. Then a tall figure all but hovered into view, all in bloody glory, and Hsin found himself stroking himself harder and harder. And the hate he felt when he and Harukami kissed was… gone.

Although Hsin didn't get to climax. That sweet fruit was snatched as the door was all but broken down. A man walked in with an array of guards. A man Hsin didn't recognise. He was youngish, but already had thinning hair and a slight gut of thin legs.

The atmosphere was heavy with tension as Hsin quickly covered himself. "What is the meaning of this? Who are you and how dare you enter my home this way?"

The man ignored Hsin and said, "You know, I see the appeal now. If I were a poofter, I'd fuck you into next week. Boy, are you lucky I'm not."

Hsin's face distorted in anger. "Get out."

The man smiled and ignored Hsin yet again. "You're a doctor, right? A shrink? Did you fix the nutter?"

Hsin knew who he meant and was surprisingly angry at the name Harukami was just called. The man took a breath and let it out. "Take him."

As he walked out, Hsin threw a punch at the nearest of the advancing men.

The night passed so slow for Haru, neither he could sleep. So the male just had countless smokes, while reading. It was a thing he loved doing - reading. So many stories, so many thoughts, opinions and beliefs - he read so much during the years but yet none of it mattered. The facts were facts. He was a sick mind, a murderer and a rapist.

Haru closed the book and laid it on his lap, sliding gently fingers against the cover.

- I should write a book. - he mumbled to himself, the idea seemed nice. He had a lot to tell, doubtfully he'd be unnoticed.

Tiredly he got up, to go out in the garden. The rest of the time until he parted for Hawaii he gave to his favorite place. Masato wondered, how many nights he spent in that garden - like this, bleeding from inside. However, the irony was..

- And I bled before from hatred, and I am bleeding now from love.

Hsin took down four men before he was overpowered. He fought hard, he really did, but the 15 men to 1 was a bit too much. That, and they were all quite huge, except for two who stayed in the back, not coming near him.

Hsin woke up shortly after. Before he opened his eyes, he felt the bumps, so he was in a car. He tried to rub his eyes but found his hands tied behind him with what felt like cord, tightly. His shoulders ached at the unnatural position they were in. His mouth was dry because of the clean, tasteless cloth between his teeth and knotted at the base of his skull, tangling in his hair.

He tried to shift into a more comfortable position at least, but a knee jammed in his ribs as he was held down by a palm. He realised he lay on the laps of three men in the car's backseat, most likely bodyguards.

He opened his eyes fully and the face of the man whose lap his head was on met his eyes. His eyes widened at the cruel face.

It was the brute.

- All was prepared, sir. When will you go? - Tang politely kept his head lowered, while talking to Haru who was actually having the no-idea-which-in-order coffee.

- In a bit. Did you let Mr. Chen know I am to go there?

- Yes, we managed to contact him last night. He was quite surprised that you decided to drop by but of course he was happy.

- Happy, my ass. So sick of his pretends that I can't tell. - Haru rubbed the bridge of his nose, migraine. Which reminded him of someone; he slightly chuckled with the frown on his perfect face.

- At any rate, should I call the driver?

- Yeah, do so. And Lee, I will stay there for some time. Take care of all meetings and upcoming calls.

- I understand, sir.

So said, Lee took his leave and hurried to do his assigned tasks. The boss wasn't in mood, nor he looked okay. The less Tang wanted was to make troubles or make him wait. It was wise to hurry.

The long haired male finished his drink, hooking with finger the coat over shoulder. It was time to order his thoughts. He wasn't himself. Composure was gone, and the brilliance in his merciless heart was destroyed. It was time to gather what was left of him. Blue eyes adopted the ever so cold gaze.

The door to the car opened and Hsin was pulled by his hair.

"I told you, didn't I? Told you I'd hurt you if you gave me any trouble", he whispered in Hsin's ear. Aloud he said, "And what does the arrogant college boy do? He gives me trouble."

Dragging Hsin inside a large house, he continued, "You know for someone that's supposed to be smart, you're really, like… not."

Out of the corner of his eyes, he witnessed something that turned his stomach. A few men were standing around a girl, that couldn't have been more than 18 or 19. A man, with the speed of lightening, grabbed her and held her screaming head as another viciously cut her throat. Blood splattered around in the fresh air, and it looked almost beautiful. Before the girl even hit the ground, he was pulled inside, his scalp screaming.

The room they threw him into was nice. White all over. All were gone, but one. The brute.

He took the cloth out from between Hsin's teeth and slapped him. Hsin didn't fall for the man's hammy hand clasped his arm. Rapidly, he clamped his teeth around the man's ear and wrenched it off. Little to say, the man howled.

"BOSS!!"

The flight took a few hours, but they passed quietly in his private plane. The man was bathed in luxury, but even so eyes were so dead. He glanced over his watch and sighed as let head lean on the seat's pillow.

- Is the pilot drunk? What's with that speed? - Haru commented grumpily.

- We are almost there, Mr. Zhang. Fifteen minutes left.

Pupils averted to the window, he stared at the torn apart clouds beneath. They looked like cotton which made him sink his soul into the scenery. So perfectly white, he thought. But no matter how white he wore his clothes, a matter of fact that Masato wore a lot of white clothes, his soul would never take on the purity he wished it to have.

With a grumpy frown, he guided his chin on knuckles.

- They say broken souls are such of demons. - he commented.

- Excuse me, sir? - one of the bodyguards blinked questionably. What to expect from an ordinary mind, it could never follow what to say about catch up? Masato looked over blankly,

- Never mind...

Nothing worth in speaking, when the listener was ignorant - he thought.

Hsin kept the ear in his mouth and glared at the "boss".

"Doctor Lou, if you are like this from the beginning I'm afraid this won't be pleasant for you."

Hsin spit out the ear in the man's direction. The man sighed.

"Get the crate." When his men did, he said, "Put him inside."

The crate opened and inside, bathed in blood, was the girl from earlier, in throat-cut glory. Hsin screamed as they gagged him again and slapped him several times to stuff him inside.

He was still screaming as the lid closed, leaving him face to face with the body.

Click. The sound of the lid lock.

The sun was damn bright. Almost like hating the cold in these blue eyes of the man. Haru adjusted his sun-glasses on, glagly with tied up hair so he didn't have to sweat the temperature under his neck. With his bodyguards around, he walked into the hotel he was supposed to stay.

Masato really stood out, especially with his white skin and dark hair color. Some of the staff women forgot their current to-do graphic and simply stared.

Even though he was inside the hotel, he kept his glasses on. Especially since he didn't get any sleep, so it was better to let his tiredness hidden.

- Salutations, - he greeted the administrator on the information-desk, - Zhang from Shanghai, I am supposed to stay here for around a month. We did a reservation yesterday.

- Yes, let me check. - she noticed a big sum was paid so he could reserve the last floor, not to mention just for one day the things had to be settled; the woman glanced over and smiled as bright as she could (not like Haru bought the 'kindness') - We are happy to have you here, Mr. Zhang. The room was freed as requested. Here the key-card and have a nic-..

- Yes, thank you. - he grabbed the card, not up to listen to the whole 'we are happy to have you here because of your money'.

Masato span on heels and made his way to the room. Mr. Chen could wait a few more hours, Haru needed a shower so badly.

Hsin cried like he had never cried before. Looking that closely at a gaping throat was the worse thing he ever had to experience and there was competition.

From the outside, the crate never stopped moving. It shook and almost fell over. But the screaming. The screaming was heart wrenching. it had the power to make stone cry. And Xian's wife did. Her husband said to keep him in there 'til morning.

Poor doctor, she thought. What did he ever do to deserve this?

The clothes slid one by one on floor as Haru made his way to the bathroom. The elastic cord followed, slowly having the silky strands of hair caress against his board back. The male had the long-torso type of body, his slender figure moved tiredly but yet not stompingishly to the shower. He reached to flick the water tap running, having the whips of water stripes hit against his back. Hand leaned on the wet wall before, his long hair soaking little by little to stick to his body.

The blue eyes slid close, he ran his hand on own shoulder - so tired. But even so...

Eyes opened to gaze at the mirror to side. It was a long mirror, it reflected the perfect body build Haru had. The steam made it blur, but even so his mind floated with thoughts about the nude body of Lou. Gaze lowered down, recalling the moans he heard only once. Enough to make his head buzz, enough to make the rush of blood faster - without wanting, he got excited.

A hard swallow, he let the falling water travel across his body while the hand from shoulder slid across chest to reach for his privates. Slender fingers wrapped around, to have thumb caress the tip. His chin tilted to side to rest on the bicep muscle tensed from the leaning he was doing. Cold gaze eased at the thought of Hsin; he had him drawn in mind, his lips wrapping around Haru's member. His favorite lips made him stroke faster and steadily.

Hsin was shaking when a woman helped him out of the crate. She half dragged, half carried him to the bed in the room, mostly because her strength wasn't enough to move him.

She got on the bed and cradled the shaking man, although she knew it wasn't cold she was cradling him for. She begged her husband to stop what he was doing and after hours of persuasion he allowed her to relieve him, on the condition that she doesn't remove his restrains.

She removed the gag and tipped a glass of water into his lips lightly. Delirious and half-unconscious, he whispered, "Nats-", cough, "Masato".

She understood now, who he was. She put the cloth back in and covered Hsin. Then she left the room to have it out with her idiot husband.

His muscles tensed, chin slipped off the wet skin as head lowered down to gasp for air; the steam didn't help much his heavy breathing. It didn't take much to come, especially when the one in his mind was Lou - any image and any fantasy could make Haru have his self-control slip through fingers.

Blue eyes opened their heated gaze, the thick liquid slid down his sensitive organ to the fingers. It felt empty - the difference between reality and fantasy was just..emptiness.

- ..What am I doing.. - he whispered to self.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP: 1 MONTH LATER.

The known hair Lee gazed at when the man got off the car had gotten even longer. And somehow the atmosphere around Masato had been changed - he looked more composed. Tang hurried to greet his boss with fondness on face,

- Ha-..Mr. Zhang! Welcome back!

Blue eyes calmly looked over as chin nodded to greet; how much Haru changed for one month. He seemed back to his not-give-a-damn-about state. For some reason Tang was happy to a degree, at least the boss wasn't raging.

When Haru made his way to enter the house, Lee followed with news,

- Ah! Mr. Zhang! Three days ago we received an invitation for you!

- Invitation? - Masato kept walking, making his way to the cabinet.

- Yes, the sender is Mr. Xian.

Suddenly Masato paused his step.

- What is the invitation about?

- I haven't opened it, sir. - Tang patted his uniform and took out from the inner pocket the invitation all neatly covered in black letter-like sheet sealed with Mr. Xian red stamp-seal.

Haru gestured to open it at place, his hands lazily breaking the seal. Eyes followed the lines,

To Mr. Zhang,

I would like to make you a special invitation for the upcoming party,

which we are holding three days from now, as you know being a VIP

at my parties have its privileges.

Whether you choose to show up at least once is up to you,

however Mr. Zhang, I am certain that you'd like what I have prepared

for you tonight.

Sincerely,

Xian.

Date: 12th of June, '14

His eyes sharpened. Back to his senses, Haru knew right away (deduction was his best trail);

* The male knew exactly when to send the letter, which meant Haru was followed.

* Despite being followed, he wasn't bothered but yet politely invited.

* Politeness was only a trail of Xian when he wanted to mock on someone.

* Mocking on Haru wasn't easy, unless he had something up in sleeves to dare.

Masato threw the black sheet on the corridor's stand-table and moved forth,

- Prepare the car for tonight. I will be out.

Hsin knew that Xian didn't care that the welts on his back haven't yet healed from the session where he was punished for trying to run yet again. Xian warned him that next time he'd break his legs and Hsin didn't doubt him for a second. Now he had to look presentable.

After three days with that corpse, it had to be buried as it started to smell. He spent modt of the day with Xian's wife, a kind lady with a more than friendly interest in him. She helped him a great deal so he made himself endure her 'accidental' touches and her unwanted attentions. One thing he didn't understand is how such a kind tempered lady had ended up with such a vicious husband. Although both husband and wife were handy and stole a kiss or two, even they way they did similar actions was different by miles.

The past month, if described as hell, would be too little. His whole body felt raw from beatings, whippings, and whatever the guards could dish out. Nothing too permanent however, as per Xian's orders.

After he was bathed and dressed, Xian fixed Hsin's bow tie himself. "Listen, doctor, I can't silence you tonight, too obvious, but believe you me, if you so much as make a sound without my permission, I will cut out your tongue."

Xian stepped back. "You look stunning. I might fuck you tonight, after all." He got closer and whispered in Hsin's ear, "Maybe I'll do it in front of your boyfriend."

Hsin's eyes widened and he took a swing at Xian, and at that instant his two shadows held him. "These are Fuzi and Louzu, your new shadows. The other two are still hurt, you naughty boy." Hsin looked at them and one of them was brute. So Fuzi was his name. Greeeat.

They made their way to the entrance hall to take their seats as the welcoming party. "Remember," Xian said, smiling at people, "You sit by me, silent and pretty. When I introduce you, smile and shake whoever's hand. Speak and you'll be punished. Move, and you'll be punished. Behave and maybe I'll kill your boyfriend quickly."

But Hsin wasn't listening. He only had eyes for the figure that appeared at the door. Masato.

Expected so much.

"Filthy dog.", Haru's expression never changed even though he despised the satisfied smile on Xian's lips as soon as he had Masato step into the VIP-zone.

The place was nice, really expensive on the design touch. That was if you were on the second floor - the VIP balcony. Down, rather below it, clients could bathe in the filth. Drugs, sex and even bargain into whatever sick game one could come up with. The low class, sick class. A fitting underground club for people with eccentric tastes.

Harukami had his hand in pockets, dressed neatly in white - as always. The male stood tall next to the bodyguards, taller in contrast to some. His own guard was held downstairs, obviously a plan held by Xian.

- I am pleased to have you here, Mr. Zhang. After all, for first time you gestured to accept my invitation - I must be lucky tonight.

Masato's eyes never glanced over Lou although he saw him the moment his foot stepped into the second floor. Silently he sat opposite of Xian, crossing his legs as hands calmly settled on his lap.

- So, what's the word tonight? - Masato dropped any formal speech and it wasn't a matter of 'on purpose'. He barely could stand watching what his eyes were witness of.

- A little game of poker. - Xian smirked as eyes glued to Masato. The man desperately looked for any emotional shake off Masato, but blue eyes never wavered.

- Poker? - his brow flicked, ears sensed the steps closing from behind his back. The bodyguards made sure he would stay on his chair.

- I heard you are good at games, especially poker.

Haru cracked a sarcastic 'heh' to lower chin, his voice deeper than the pit itself,

- And I heard you've got it too small to satisfy your woman-

A break pause, it was obvious.

* Hsin being scared out of his mind; pupils wavering but face stoic - ordered to behave.

* If Xian's woman was so polite and good at heart, she would have helped Hsin out unless..she didn't want to taste him, too.

* Bodyguards circling around, showing how low on confidence Xian was.

* Masterpiece, he loved his own brain right now.

Blue eyes lifted gaze to sharp-pierce Xian,

- I guess...we should ask her ourselves? - a grin in reply to the raging eyes of the other male, - Aren't rumors an interesting thing, Mr. Xian?

- I think you are pushing your luck tonight, Zhang.

- Heh, never thought I had such. - he leaned forth, his game has started the moment he walked in but Xian would never keep up with his sick mind on other hand though...may be only Hsin could tell that all was a matter of 'mind game', - ..So what's prize?

- His life. - Xian gestured to Lou.

Haru looked over Lou. His eyes too cold to be recognized as Masato's. So it was...Shougo now, huh?

- And why you think I am interested in his life?

- Aren't you?

- No. I am not.

- You are such a bad liar, Zhang.

- Correction. - Masato lifted his chin to glare at the other, his voice freezing the f*ck out of one's mind, - I want your life in exchange, Xian. And trust me, god knows I never joked.

Hsin knew when Harukami lied. He always did. And Harukami was lying now, through his teeth. Xian's hand was on Hsin's knee, he wanted to chop it off for even coming near him.

His eyes were droopy with fatigue as it is, but he it was okay since it helped the stoicism act. Xian pinched his thigh, hard, before letting go and Hsin gave the shortest grimace.

"Oh come on, Zhang. Who wouldn't care if this lovely young man died a horrible, slow death?" Xian's voice hardened. "A death that would put butchers all around the world to shame. I bet his company is like no other, this one. And I will test it out before I wrench the life from the very marrow of his bones. Or are you just being a killjoy?"

It was strange that after all Masato had done to him, Hsin could still see warmth behind those frozen eyes. He bit his lip quite hard, so as to not speak out. Because if he did, it meant Harukami's head on a platter, and Hsin would be all Xian's.

Harukami's head was lovely where it was now.

So that was the poker game about...

Masato leaned calmly on his chair, eyes not even letting the sight of the two males run away. He calmly replied,

- Go ahead. Fuck him. You think I give a damn about where you stuff your dick or not?

The long hair of his rested properly over shoulder, reaching almost his thighs - so long it got for these past few weeks. But despite how much Haru changed, his heart was as cracked as before. Although he was still angry at Lou, he would never let other male hold him. But then again, he just spoke opposite of all. If the other wanted poker game in which Haru had to sit and watch (forced if needed by the bodyguards) - so it be.

He would sit and watch. But god knew what he expected to see. The glitter in his blue eyes was different, it was darker and colder than ever. It wasn't anger, nor jealousy. It wasn't any known emotion - it was an animal's instinct. Masato has completely switched to his psychopathic side. And so badly he wished...to never show it to Lou. All he did to hold back in the past, all the damned aches he took was to hold back the beast.

A quick mimic of lips, he jerked a smirk.

- Enjoy it. I might ass well jerk off, if you make it hot enough. That's it. - what the hell was Masato saying? It just looked like agitating the man to rape Lou there on the damned table right before the eyes of everyone.

Poker game has begun.

Xian looked at Hsin and chuckled. "So professional, Doctor. You're not at work here. Why don't you relax?" With a tug at Hsin's forearm, he brought him closer, almost putting him in his lap. He unclasped the bow tie and began to unbutton Hsin's shirt, stopping at the third button. He began to caress Hsin's chest hungrily.

Hsin's eyes began to tear and to cover up his weeping he said in a steady voice, "Could your bodyguards bring me some napkins please? I'm afraid its my dry eyes again."

Smiling, Xian brought Hsin closer, whispering in his ear so that only Hsin would hear, "What did I say about talking, Doctor?" He pinched Hsin's nipple painfully for emphasis, and Hsin gasped. Aloud, Xian said, "But of course, Doctor."

"Doctor, do you like my hand?" Xian showed him his cards.

Masato never lowered his gaze, he stared straight into Lou's eyes - blankly and emptily. Once the actions took place, Haru became like deaf. Nothing reached him, not even the painful gasp Hsin made. It was one of these moments when all you could hear was the beat of own heart. It spread all over his chest, then reached the neurons. It was a reaction that was similar to lust. But that one was bloodlust.

Xian tugged on his hair and brought him closer. "Ah, there's the sweet spot."

He began to lick Hsin's neck, as he struggled being held in place by Xian and both his shadows. The area of his neck was tingling as he remembered that this is where Harukami bit him. Marked him.

He struggled harder, but it was of no use, with three men holding him. "Easy, now, Doctor. You don't wanna do anything stupid."

It was his turn to show his cards, wasn't it?

The corner of his eyes could see all sharp objects around. It wasn't a focus, it was like a natural 'gift'. His sick mind could turn any object into weapon. But ever so stoic, his lips started to stretch. They stretched even more, until the laughter volum'd his mouth.

What was that now? Some sick show he had to watch? You must be kidding; if it was a sick show, he had to be the host himself. As hands were calmly relaxed onto the table, his chin averted to side. The two bodyguards in close gestured, thinking he was to get up. However, he never intended to get up, he needed them closer. Stupid monkeys, never learn enough.

With slender fingers and strong wrists, Haru had the objects reached. One knife and one fork. Too bad to have the expensive utensils used, but not his fault to have them on table along the huge plate served but yet empty. As from sitting positions the only thing that could he injure was knees. Darted, with a forceful stab. He felt each of his hands on each side of his, forcing the caps broken. Once he broke through the knees, the vibes ran his wrists. He rose in contrast with the falling bodyguards on each side of his.

- What was the main dish, you say, Xian? - his voice never sounded this way; mockingly and sickly. It was like planting fear into one's guts. Naturally feeling - you had to run.

The screams didn't bother him at all, in fact...he enjoyed them. With a graceful reach, not looking at Lou at all he reached for Xian's utensils - the knife.

His finger slid it backwards towards himself, and then picked it with the help of his thumb. The free hand reached to side, to grab one of Xian's man that had sweated a lot due to the knee pain. A harsh pull on hair, imitating Xian's gesture to Lou.

- Sweet spot, you say? - a chuckle and the knife felt the smooth skin of the bodyguard, he had his neck exposed enough.

Once he slit the throat open, having his white coat splashed in red, he kept forcing the head backwards in order to widen the horizontal cut. Without looking, he knew Xian started to panic.

- Do you know the best tactic in poker, Xian? - Haru lifted the bloody knife up to 'study it' before his hot tongue ran across the silver. The head he forced backwards with each next inch started to have gestures from the blood rush making its way up. Like a damn sick fountain that Haru didn't mind to have over clothes,

- You have to smile. - chin turned to side with a grin - That fucken smile on your fucken face, where is it now?

Once he dropped the body like it was some trash, he stepped over it to walk over the other,

- Where? You lost the will to play? Or you lost your smile somewhere along the miserable life you have? Must hurt to have your woman banged over and over by your boys. Or rather, must hurt to have your son bang her too?

His bloody hand reached forth to catch Xian's by the hair, the other two man got creep'd enough to step back once Haru had a knife.

- Poor boy. Want me to draw you a smile? - the knife came in contact with Xian's face, near the lips slowly pressing into the mouth's corners - ...What's wrong? I thought you told me to have fun and relax? - a frown took place on Masato's face, he wasn't himself. And mostly, it was like some other personality no one ever lived to see, - Aye, baby. You will get me hard with these begging eyes.

His torso leaned forth to have an inch between their eyes contact,

- Now, remember this. Forget your fucken god and fucken life because from today I will be your god and your damn life. If you don't want me to become your fucken devil and your death, run as fast as you can. - with a harsh and abrupt swing he left a scratch against the male's face and moved to side to let him run. Being in his own world, Haru couldn't shake off the disgust he felt. The disgust of watching Lou being touched. A darker thought ran him - did the man fuck him? That broke another screw in his head. He was losing it.

Hsin watched the events unfold with polite disinterest. He sat back down in is chair, looking down, and wiping his neck and chest with a napkin. He heard screams, running, mayhem, but he paid no one heed.

He was wiping himself clean.

With a tilt to side, he glanced over Lou from behind. The male was so busy with himself. Another stretch of lips, Haru shifted his body and walked to the other; with slam he had his hands on each side of Lou against the table. The hand still had the knife but not moving from Lou's sight.

- Why cleaning? - he leaned down to reach an ear, watching the people emptying the balcony - You think the scent of 'whore' can be cleaned?

Still cleaning himself, Hsin said, "I told you once, and I will tell you again. Don't call me that. Ever."