Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

A sudden pull, his chest against Lou's. The ache within numbed by the wild beats of his heart. God, he swore - it took a lot to tear the words off his lips.

- I am busy, doctor. Besides, - he leaned closer, lips a few inches away from each - ..isn't you who said in every move I shall force upon, you will see only her? Then, - he stepped back with eyes saddened - I better give up.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

"You're not forcing anything on me of you answer my question, Harukami. You can't do what you've done to me, and just go. You think the jaw thing hurt me? This, what you're doing to me now, hurts legions more."

Tears. "Please, Masato. Don't do this."

Each next word stabbed deeper, made him crave a lot more than just a handshake. What he did - he did, but how he was supposed to control himself once the other knew about his feelings,stepped on them and now he cried. Cried on the behalf of whom?

- Not doing what? You asked freedom - I gave freedom. My words are just a mere matter, not feelings seemingly. So I am not doing anything, doctor.

Truth.

Hsin's fist came in contact with Harukami's face. Again, again, again.

He was sobbing now. "I am a human being, you son of a bitch. You can't give me something I'm entitled to. I'm not yours to free. You believe I hurt you, but you're so blind to whatever hurt you rained on me, because you think you had the right to do that to me. In your mind, I deserve it. Do you know what it's like to be fucked? To have someone make you bleed, because of a matter beyond your control?"

He hit again and again, until the blows became weaker and weaker due to his crying. He whispered as he looked in the other man's eyes, "Does my heart mean nothing? Do my feelings mean nothing?"

The first hit cracked his lip, the second wasn't as strong but still hurt. Once Haru's back hit the table's edge, he took a few more hits wherever the man landed them though due to the crying they weren't so strong nor so precise.

I am a human being, you son of a bitch. You can't give me something I'm entitled to. I'm not yours to free. You believe I hurt you, but you're so blind to whatever hurt you rained on me, because you think you had the right to do that to me. In your mind, I deserve it. Do you know what it's like to be fucked? To have someone make you bleed, because of a matter beyond your control?

Does my heart mean nothing? Do my feelings mean nothing?

Blue eyes shifted sharply at the pain but yet not only the visible wound, at the one in chest being dug too. He knew he was sick, he knew he had problem with control. But couldn't Lou notice it? He caught the last weak punch in his palm. Chin lowered, having a few crimson droplets roll off his chin.

- Why can't you notice...? - his grip tightened around Lou's wrist, - I controlled myself for the past few days as I haven't controlled myself for the past ten years. Why can't you notice that I see you as a human being? - his blue eyes met Lou's from close, his heart felt like in ears.

Weakening the grip around the male's wrist, Masato looked away guilty,

- Even so, I still would fuck you. And still want to do it. And it's not a matter of beyond my control. It was and it is a matter of within my heart. If you get the picture, doctor.. please, get away. I am also .. a human being with its hopes and desires.

First time he begged, first time he recognized a human being.

Hsin didn't pull his hand back, mesmerised by compelling eyes. "Would you still fuck me if I refused?"

It was a genuine question.

Would you still fuck me if I refused?

Had he to give honesty? He should.

Masato lowered his gaze like a puppy,

- That's why I keep telling you...get away..

Gaze lifted to meet Lou's and by instinct he leaned forth to kiss him, but then stopped just before the male's lips. He didn't know what that could lead to; probably another heartache and another mistake, so he just lowered chin.

- So am I.. - he whispered gently.

Suddenly the 'monster' once he was called was replaced by 'human', Haru smiled softly and moved hand up to settle it behind Lou's neck to pull him into a kiss. He didn't pressure him from behind, he let the male decide whether to pull or not, but still eagerly exploring the warmth in Hsin's mouth. Tongue moved gently around Lou's, to savor the space and the wetness with his hunger for the other.

Hsin didn't pull away. He wanted to, but he didn't. Well, he couldn't more like. He kissed the other man back and pushed his tongue forcefully into Harukami's mouth, stroking the roof of the other man's mouth with it. He wondered if that move worked on men too.

With a faint grin he let the other invade his mouth, having the tongue on his 'territory' he slightly bit it to stroke harshly against it on length and thrust back into Lou's mouth, fingers gently tangling around the male's silky hair. With a spin, he moved to get Lou against the table instead, leaning onto him but yet not forcing him to be pinned on the surface - just more likely, cornered.

Haru's eyes kept gazing at the other, as the hand around Lou's wrist let go to slide down the male's hip.

Hsin whimpered at the hand in his hair and shook it off. Harukami shouldn't push it. Hsin was confidant in his kiss, but terrified as the other man leaned him against the table.

Not breaking the kiss, he unconsciously began to struggle.

Although the other kept up with the kissing, Masato pulled lips away and settled each of his hands on the table, on each side of Lou. He grinned satisfied,

- I guess, that's a beginning, doctor.

Hsin touched his lips, and stroked his bottom one. He shrunk before Harukami as he couldn't believe what he just did. "Beginning to what, Harukami?"

Pupils followed the gesture across Lou's lips, he wished to be the one doing that. But everything with its time. As the other male was kind enough to ask, Haru chuckled as leaned even closer,

- I can't tell you... - his chin tilted to kiss gently the wound he had made on Lou's neck, hidden under the kimono's collar - ..but I can show you.

Hsin was suddenly afraid again. He pushed at the other man's chest and began to breathe rapidly. "What a-are you doing?"

Oh God, not again. He couldn't take another time. Twice was two too many.

Figured.

Masato got pushed away, he stepped a few inches backwards and sighed.

- Rejected once, rejected 'till end of times, huh. - he mumbled sulkily and glanced over the other, - I'll be going then.

Seeing the male react to his touches, even if it wasn't trauma, his body seemed to fear Haru. Instead of fighting again, the long haired male just jabbed hands in pockets. A kiss was more than he could have asked, so he shouldn't push his luck.

"Yeah. I get raped and you're the poor soul getting rejected. Such an asshole victim, I am, yeah? The whore that leads you on? Well, I should be raped for all eternity, yeah? For all I've done to you."

He brushed past the man. "Well why don't you? 'No' hasn't stopped you before."

He needed some fresh air.

He listened to all the harsh words, not like it was the first time. But each next it got harder to bear. When Lou brushed pass him, Haru grabbed him by the forearm - tightly.

- Is that all you've got in sleeves? - Masato rose his blue eyes, - The rape.

God knew, he wanted to stop talking but that man had the strange spell over Haru, to drive each corner of his mind the opposite of sane.

- As far as I recall, you really enjoyed your last rape.

Hsin's gaze shot up, hurt and wet. Tears were about to spill. "Is that what you tell yourself to make yourself feel better? And I don't need anything else up my sleeve. That is big enough."

Harukami's grip was tight, and got tighter as he struggled. "Let go of me." His voice shook and was weaker than he intended. He tried to pull his arm back.

His jawbone contracted, he really held back some nasty words. The male started struggling and struggling - he only knew the refusal, so it wasn't something that could shake Haru off. But even so, Masato tightened the hand and leaned forth,

- You said yourself I take 'no' for granted. You said yourself - he started forcing Lou walk backwards - ..that I am a heartless asshole that only knows violence. You yourself said that my love can't fix anything. If so, why are you asking me to tell you all I have, to tell you all I feel? Just to rub it in my face?

He abruptly slammed the arm off his grip, letting Lou off,

- Then more than the rape, you are obnoxious.

What he had to offer? His heart on a plate? Masato span on heel and went out. Enough, how many times he said enough? Only making him contradict himself, all he did was to contradict himself. Like pushed in a maze, he just kept going forth and back with Lou. If the other really found Haru unpleasant and a brute, he could have kept 'that kindness' where no sun shone.

Angrily Haru went out the house.

Hsin slid down, whispering. "It might have fixed things."

Hsin put his face in his hands, and went still.

A few meters he walked in a blink of eye, so fast and angry he was. After awhile, when his messy mind started to quiet down, he stopped in the middle of the street - so many people and yet so lonely he felt.

- ..Tsk. - he clicked discontent with tongue, heading for his home.

Once he got back, Lee greeted him but Haru ignored the smile. He obviously was mad and sulky.

- Mr. Zhang?

- I will be working, don't bother me. - so said, he locked himself in his cabinet.