Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

"Oh no, you little bastard. You either come with me, or…" he paused. "There is no or."

"You have to come."

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Masato started to think Hsin had some fetish for dirty talking, the male reached for his nose bridge to massage it. Despite he disliked arrogance, he was going so easy on Lou. Well, so much he deserved for raping him. Haru glanced over Lou and moved away from the table,

- Lead the way.

He walked out of the house and tried to remember the way. "We will walk. Try to keep up."

Long strides, he went left and right in streets and in little alleyways until they got to a gate. The house inside was massive and he pressed the intercom button, whispering something into it.

He looked back. "Don't touch anything." The gate opened.

He followed silently, not getting where they were going nor why they were going. Once before the gate, Masato's blue eyes stared blankly. That would be a romantic walk, if he didn't ruin it with the thought of possible murder in an abandoned place - was Lou to kill him?

He entered the place after Hsin with hands in coat, quietly staring at Lou's back.

He stood in front of a large garden. Larger than anyone he'd ever seen.

"You like gardens, don't you?" Hsin looked back at Harukami. "This is my grandmother's, so nothing poisonous here. Hope that's ok. I'm gonna go inside to freshen up. Take a look til I get back."

That was...anything but odd. Haru was so startled that he didn't have what to say. He just gazed into the garden, blue eyes bathing in the nature before him. With a step he walked inside the garden, quietly. It tugged at a string connected to the old days, the days when he enjoyed the garden.

A small and gentle smile escaped him, he stood before a huge bush of roses. They looked beautiful. The long haired male kept walking deeper into the garden.

Hsin wandered the familiar halls of the mansion and greeted the head butler, the only living butler more like, who complained that he hadn't known Hsin was coming.

"I didn't know I was coming either."

He made his way to his old room, that was as he left it. He opened the wardrobe and changed into clothes that were his own.

He then went back to check on Harukami.

The fragrance of the garden was so different from his own garden, probably because nothing was poisonous. Haru crouched down before some white coloured flowers to stare at them as if he were a kid. It was one of these moments when one was taken a back, and he expected anything but Hsin taking him to such a place.

Once he heard Lou's steps, but as promised he avoided looking at him as much as possible,

- So, what is this about? - Haru asked as crouching down, with back towards Lou.

"What's what about? Me bringing you here? This is where I'll be staying, Harukami. Don't you want to know where I'll be staying? Look at me when you talk to me, Harukami."

Masato felt a stinging stab, more like the numbness he kept for all night and morning was already torn off him - the pretend was down on table. Harukami rose with palms on thighs to keep balance, the sigh obvious on lips,

- What's the point of letting me kn... - once his eyes met Lou, he fell silent.

The male was dressed in traditional Chinese clothing, crimson red. The beautiful pattern drawn up the sleeves to the collar of the kimono was black with a play of stripes to make the illusion of beige dragon-play sunk in black. It was a strong pick of colours and symbols. Seemed Lou knew how to express himself even through clothes and colours.

Blue eyes just had to look away before they gave away their obvious fondness for the male.

- Aren't you too cocky, brat? Giving me just as much as you decide, to shut me up once I ask for more? - feeling stirring him up again.

"Brat? I'm the brat? No, Masato, you're being the brat. I'm not the one sulking because someone I've raped-twice-said they don't love me back. No, wait, that's you. I bring you to my sanctum, somewhere I don't let my friends into, let alone someone who has hurt me and you…" Hsin stopped in his tracks.

"And you expect me…" Hsin's brow furrowed. He didn't know what to say. The other man was nice sometimes, but his entitlement was infuriating.

"This is my place, bastard. My place." His sad voice took over. "I just wanted to be nice."

He didn't add what he wanted to say. To thank you for letting me free.

Brat? I'm the brat? No, Masato, you're being the brat. I'm not the one sulking because someone I've raped-twice-said they don't love me back. No, wait, that's you. I bring you to my sanctum, somewhere I don't let my friends into, let alone someone who has hurt me and you…

Well, that hurt but he couldn't argue. It made sense in any aspect, what he could argue about? That he didn't mean raping the man? Well, he meant it wholeheartedly. But he couldn't even say so much, despite knowing it was wrong.

And you expect me…

- I don't expect anything. - he rose his voice, bits of bitterness read in it.

This is my place, bastard. My place. I just wanted to be nice.

Just when he thought another argument was to take place between the males, Lou saddened. He understood well that it was impossible to ask whatever of the male; in fact, it was enough that he stayed in Shanghai. But was it out of fear, or just a temporary act to just flee once Haru wasn't looking? These thoughts were driving him insane.

Masato knew it might not hold any meaning but they said the start was when one said it out loud,

- I am sorry.

Hsin smiled sadly. "Well, I got a serial killer to apologize. Aren't I a bigshot?"

He didn't expect anything he said. Then why ask him to stay in Shanghai?

Hsin shook his head. "I'm making tea inside. If you want to go home, I won't stop you." He gestured to both the house door and the gate.

Big shot? He was more than that; it was actually the first time Masato apologized to someone, but let that fact be alone a secret from Lou. Once he had to choose whether to go his way or be a company to Lou and have tea, he really debated for some seconds.

If he went then that meant he wasn't supposed to look for Lou anymore, as promised. So a last cup of tea sounded good right now. Hands in the coat pockets, he just lowered head to head for the house.

- No sugar. - he commented.

Hsin nodded. "Right this way."

He looked back at Harukami. "Um, for my first nine years, this is where I lived. Came back here a couple times a year after my grandfather died." With Natsuo, he wanted to say. They made love in every room. On every surface.

He looked at her picture on one window sill wistfully, but he looked away as the other man began to notice.

He walked them both to the kitchen and started making tea. "You'll find my tea so much better than my coffee. Especially since I'm not being forced to make it." He smiled wryly.

Haru noticed the nostalgia around the man, but then he didn't want to disturb any further in Lou's personal space (although it hurt). He didn't know how much he could take, but it was worth it, that cup of tea.

You'll find my tea so much better than my coffee. Especially since I'm not being forced to make it.

Silence reigned over Masato. He felt that if one word escaped him, he wouldn't be able to stop the spurt of feelings and emotions; so he just stood quietly at some (quite some) distance.

Hsin gave the other man his cup. It was the finest China. The ones for company. "I hope you don't mind Jasmine tea."

Hsin took a deep breath. "You can talk to me, you know. And be honest, too. I don't kiss and tell. And I'm pretty understanding and good at what I do."

"Would you like to? No judgement. And you can ask of me anything, if it'll make you feel safer. Although I don't think you, um, care." Hsin looked at his cup during that last sentence.

The male just watched the cup gestured towards him, but refused to take it until it was settled down on the kitchen table. Many people possibly didn't pay attention to daily things such as preparing dinner for the one you love, or even so said tea. But since Haru never had the opportunity to receive whatever it was from someone who liked, that tea meant a lot. And yet, the possibility of being poisoned could be high, but who cared? He thought.

The male sat on the other side of the table, opposite of Hsin. He reached out his pocket to take the cup, listening to Lou's speech.

Would you like to? No judgement. And you can ask of me anything, if it'll make you feel safer. Although I don't think you, um, care.

Masato rose his blue gaze to steal a glance, but then averted chin towards the window. Did he really want to ask anything? In fact, did he have something he wished to know? He knew the price of knowledge so far, sadly.

- Shakespeare, huh.

Pupils averted to side, but kept stoic pose. He smiled lightly then looked down his cup of tea.

- To be or not to be, more exactly. - his chin rose, - But say, even 'to be' means 'not to be'. How am I supposed 'to be' to you when you clearly show me I will never be. The only choice I have is 'not to be'. Which is also 'being something'.

He chuckled lightly but then the smile faded quickly. Haru lifted the cup to gulp down the tea. It was rather different, how he imagined love and how books described it. Some things were better felt to be understood, he supposed.

- But even if you make me 'not to be', you should know I will always be the 'to be'. - behind his words, that weren't wise-talking, he just meant one thing; he'd always love Lou.

"Riddles, again?"

"To be what? Not to be what? I'm a psychiatrist, and a not-half-bad one too, but I'm no mind reader. If", cough, "If you don't want to talk to me, I can't force you, I suppose."

His voice was quiet, and no eye contact was made.

A shrug came, he saddened. It wasn't a frigging riddle; it was just his own way of expressing his feelings. But supposedly, Lou never paid attention to them but just to his own wounds and his own Natsuo. What was the point of forcing him? He forced him - twice; the result was... 'the present now'.

- Thank you for the tea, doctor. - he smiled wit his best smile; what if he never could express the honesty of his through smile ever again? At least, do it now when he had opportunity. Opportunity to say 'sorry' and to 'thank' someone.

Hsin looked at Harukami's smile, and deemed it genuine. The smile was radiant and rare, but he had no heart to smile back. His heart ached. His body ached. His mind ached. His everything ached.

"Yeah, thank me very much."

"W-why..?" he asked suddenly.

A good question, but not one he could answer to. It hurt to answer. How to answer 'because won't see you ever again'? Or how to state 'because you rejected me enough of times to give up on you'? Masato found himself in uncomfortable position, not to mention he felt awkward due to the 'why'.

- Well, I better get going. - he rose from the chair, a small anxiety took place in his chest probably equal to panic button he himself had. With out-stretched hand he wanted a handshake this time, his eyes gentle and kind.