Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

His struggles seemed to do him no good. So he sobbed. And he pulled on his bonds. And he sobbed. Wished he were dead. And he sobbed.

When the man lifted his legs, his struggles renewed, but with a desperate resignation. His sobbing turned silent, tears forming a path down his cheeks.

"Why? Please stop. Please."

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Ignoring the sobs and the pleads, Masato pushed his tongue into the other scrapping gently around as far as it reached. It naturally damped the place, might even stimulated him to some point. After all it was a sensitive place and intimate.

Haru's head was too dizzy to think; with a pull he squeezed Lou's firm butt's cheeks. The long haired male slid his eyes close, gently tonguing the other meanwhile his hand reached to stroke Hsin's member.

Hsin's breathing hastened. He shouldn't be enjoying. He urged his body's betrayal. He unconsciously clenched at the tongue in his entrance, a sensation he hadn't felt before.

His body sobbing and resisting, Hsin's cock twitched.

The hot muscle felt the walls clenching around, a grin crawled up his lips. Slowly he slid eyes open, cursing at himself not able to see clearly the male due to being drunk. His head was spinning and vision blurry, but even so he lazily stroked the male - thumb abusing with tenderness the glans. The mini-jolts it made in Haru's warm palm - a natural reaction to the sensitive spots being teased.

Haru slowly pulled out his tongue, scrolling it up across the sack, the shift a bit and wet Lou's length - pulsing veins drumming against Masato's tongue. His free hand crawled up to have middle fingertip lazily teasing in circles the orifice from outside, not inserting it just yet.

Before he could stop it, a moan escaped his lips. This wasn't so bad. That is if the man planned on stopping there. But Hsin knows he didn't. He wasn't going to stop there.

He moaned again, louder this time, at the contact with his shaft. His cock began slowly to rise.

The melodic moans that escaped Lou's velvet lips were enough to excite Haru, the male felt his pants getting tight on his privates. He shifted backwards, to let the male's waist touch the mattress in a more comfortable zone as lips parted to take just the glans in between the softness so tongue could tease the small orifice on the tip.

Gently with no force or roughness, he slowly slid his middle finger into Lou, tip caressing and rubbing from inside the prostate - the male's most sensitive spot. Handy he was a doctor, huh.

Sweet spot. He jolted. He hadn't felt that before. That only meant one thing. The man had meant to hurt him before.

And he hated him for it.

He stroked his way deeper, not rushing the pace of his finger just to get the walls relaxed enough. The jolt helped the hot organ prob straight into Masato's throat, lips parted more to welcome it inside. Once the muscles relaxed and the walls stopped fighting the finger, the long haired male pulled away, letting Lou in the haze of frustrating pleasure.

Thumb brushed the escaped saliva off Masato's lips corner as the other hand unzipped his own pants. Once back onto the male, he capture the knees to spread the legs enough so his torso could settle in between. Heavy breathing scratched his lungs, but still not entering him. He leaned down to brush his hand against Lou's cheek with a stroke both on cheek and down between the male's legs. Haru just gently kept moving his hips, rubbing his organ against Hsin.

- Relax.. I won't hurt you.. - husky voice tore off his throat, free hand wrapped around his own member to get the tip slowly slide into Lou.

Hsin knew what was coming and so did his eyes. And so they shed more tears.

"I won't hurt you."

"Does it m-make me a bad person if I don't believe you?"

Hsin's legs began to spread and soon even struggling was difficult. All he could do was squirm, and he did.

He knew Harukami would ignore his pleas and his refusals, and maybe even silence them, but he voiced them regardless. His string of Nos and Pleases became a loop reel, where he didn't know where to begin and finish. How could the man be so deaf to his cries? But why did he expect any different? After all, Masato Harukami was a madman. Wasn't he?

Gradually Haru slid himself up to the hilt, his muscles clenched at the tightness. His chin rose to meet Lou's eyes as hand retreated from between the legs to stroke upwards the hip. Still not moving to give a few moments to adjust, Masato lowered down onto Hsin's chest. His velvet lips planted a few kisses against it, tongue followed to flick the left nipple. He felt the urge to thrust and bite, to ravish him as hard as he could - but still, he just gently rubbed into Lou's inner walls.

The discontent of the man was understandable, but Haru found his way down to wrap around Lou's member with lazy stroke he pulled the foreskin downwards. The tongue followed up until it left with a butterfly-touch the male's chin, tip ever so faintly in contact with the skin - he stared at the lips. These lips he loved. His own ones just rested upon them, not kissing however.

Not able to hold back anymore, Haru moved his hips with a slow and stirring from inside thrust. His thumb stroked over the male's glans, teasing the small orifice that "cried" along with Lou.

The pain was immense and he grunted with every slow thrust. It wasn't as rough as the last time but because there was still a wound it was excruciating. There was a little irritation but nothing he couldn't handle. He had bigger problems right now.

The thrusts got a little faster and the lips planted on his barely let out the whimper. This is different. Not better. Different.

Forehead leaned against Lou's, lips still close to each other but not kissing, not even completely touching. Haru's shoulder-blades moved with each pull to thrust back in, burying himself in that softness and warmth. His hot breath with slight trace of whiskey whipped Lou's lips as frustrating as hand kept stroking Hsin's erection.

His pace was neither fast or slow now, and not rough. Haru was a fan of the rough and merciless sex, and he knew how to give it right, but somehow right now he wanted to take his time - exploring each corner of that man. Eyes averted to side, he gently frowned at the walls contracting now and then around his arousal. It felt like a pure torture to stir the male ever so gently - so unlike Haru himself.

Hand pulled away as he lifted himself up, resting on knees he pulled Lou harshly against himself but not with brute force - rather out of excitement, it made the headboard creak loudly. Their bodies stuck, he had Lou laying there just to take all of him. Hands found their place on each hip, he stopped moving but instead pushed and pulled the male into each thrust.

His shoulders screamed at the pulling the other man was doing. And every time he yelped.

There was a threshold then and there. Will Haru cross it?

The pleasure crawled slowly up Haru's spine; having the other here and in the now but not blanked out or in some trance - it felt real. It felt good. Masato swore that never he felt so good; the male noticed Lou's pulling and trying to free self from the knot. With a sudden lean forth although it made them both jolt in the sensation of 'reaching deep inside', Masato pulled at the knot to loosen it.

He freed the male, but once the hand was about to move off the headboard Haru captured it to kiss its fingers gently - tongue tasting the skin as his hips just kept grinding into Lou's body.

His hands were free a second before the man captured them again. He saw faint red lines circling his wrists and they burned a little.

The man's tongue tickled his hand and he let the man enjoy it. Harukami was in some trance himself and nothing was gonna get him out of it.

His pupils moved to glance over the male's face. Lou's hair's gotten so messy, he smiled into the male's hand as placed a gentle kiss and lowered down - a few inches away from Hsin's lips. Suddenly his thrusts paused, despite the raging lust withing.

- So sweet. - he simply commented quietly, not able to hide his pleasure in eyes - Come on, Lou. Move your hips - free hand moved down to stroke Hsin's side as the other held him gently by the hand.

Was the man serious? Did he really just ask Hsin to participate in his own rape? He squeezed the other man's hand, the one that held his, and made him look at him.

He shook his head assuredly and whispered, "No."

He then lay back and closed his eyes.

He glanced at the hand tightly holding his; if it was just out of passion - how glad and happy Haru would be. But he knew it wasn't the matter. It was anything but passion. Mostly a moment of body lust and nothing more. The ache burnt him more and his shoulders dropped as he leaned down, resting forehead against the pillow just by Hsin's head.

- Why you deny me so much... - his voice rather saddened.

"If you have to even ask that, then you only deserve denial."

The man stunk of alcohol. It filled his nostrils and he was about to vomit.

Blue eyes slid close,he really felt the ache spreading in his chest. Always denied.

Masato moved a bit to open eyes and stare at Hsin, words stuck in throat as thorns. He already knew the answer, but words just escaped or rather, he had to let them go. And the male expected no miracles.

- In the sickest way and probably the darkest... - he pulled away to stand steadily on knees as his palms settled on Lou's hips, - ..I suppose I love you, Lou.

His eyes weren't sparkling, nor were happy. More like, sad and empty. He knew the answer, but hope died last, huh.

Hsin suddenly looked at the man. He did not look mocking, joking, or sarcastic. But Hsin still thought he hadn't heard well.

"W-What?"

With a pull, he thrust deeper inside Lou as he helped him up; arm guiding behind Lou's back, embracing him tenderly.

- Wo ai ni*. - he said it in Lou's mother language, lips close to the male's ear.

(*I love you)

With a stroke he caressed the male's back downwards, not letting go.

No one had told him they loved him in a long time. Such a long time. And now the man that does is not only a man, but a madman. He couldn't believe it. But he wanted to hurt him. He wanted to preserve something that man hadn't taken.

Hsin grabbed Harukami's face roughly and planted on his lips a bruising kiss, thrusting his tongue into the other's mouth. His melting kiss.

"Now you listen to me", he whispered, eyes closed. "I will never love you. The person I love, the only person I love, is dead. When you hold me down and fuck me, it's her face I'll have in my head. Not yours. When you somehow pleasure me, it's her name I'll moan. Not yours. She is a dead girl six feet in the ground, and I love her more than you. A corpse. And you a living being. But don't take it personally, Masato, I feel that towards everyone."

He turned his head to the side, opening his eyes. "Not that you would care. You'd lock me in that closet for so much as speaking. Or isn't that what you do to your butterflies?"

Hsin had just let out all his bitterness. With another man inside him. But to the seven Hells with himself and everything around, because at least the load has lightened.

Throb after throb, word after word. His chest mutely bled and suddenly all the knowledge he obtained and all the awards he had for his brilliant mind meant nothing. And the kiss he got for first time attempted by the other was just from disgust - just to pull the rug off his feet and get him damn well in the pit of hell, actually the pit of despair.

Haru kept silent, his blue eyes lowered their gaze.

- Get off. - voice got cold, he felt nothing. It was just like before..emptiness. And any word and any touch, it felt...cold.

He didn't need to be told twice. Hsin did look pathetic however trying to do it. Pain in every nook and cranny and orifice he had, it wasn't an easy task.

Just like last time, he fumbled and fumbled until he finally got off, lost his balance and down he went. His head hit the ground, hard, and his vision began to blur.