Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

He pressed her hard against his organ, in his mind doing it over and over on Lou. It was not a sick mind, it was a sick soul. A soul that was broken and a heart that bled with filth - a sinful filth. He felt the woman struggling for air, patting on his thigh to let her breathe from the deep throating - but he didn't care. He just slid it deeper. He saw her crying and pulling. Once she broke from his grip, she rose her voice with a few pitches,

- What are you doing?! I almost choked dead on your cock!

Blue eyes emptily stared down at her kneeling,

- If you want to walk out alive, finish what you stared. - pretty composed and coldly, he pulled her back into a thrust. The decorative table in the corridor had a crystal figure. She swung her hand and bumped the table to have the figure fall. But even so he didn't let her go. And seeing how things were, she thought of following after the male's needs.

Hsin couldn't believe the sight before him. Her yelling got him out the room and he stopped dead there in his tracks.

"Ahem. Masato. Let the woman go."

Haru's eyes were closed, just to imagine it was someone else's lips. In his mind Lou's lips appeared. And as they appeared, he heard Lou's voice. Now, that was a bad timing. Masato opened his eyes to look over Hsin. The thrusts stopped but the woman still knelt as moved mouth away.

- Ah, want to have a go, too? - Haru grinned bitterly but still mockingly.

Silent to what Lou said, Haru just continued carelessly what was he doing. Besides, not like it matter or not. The other wouldn't care, why would Haru care. Once he finished his ''fun'' with the woman, he told her a few - an assurance she wouldn't even speak of that night to the rest of life.

Being so drunk and messy, he just slid his back against the wall until he sat on floor. The woman left as if burnt and then silence reigned again. Masato put forearms over knees, crouching like a miserable being on floor. That was sick, even he could tell.

Hsin heard the woman shoot out of the house. One more person more free than he was.

He stuck his head out. "Masato?"

With his long veil of hair covering the drunk head of his that looked down at the floor, Haru just tilted head to side to glance over. What the other wanted more? To mock him some more or to comment some sarcastic statement that Masato didn't know already?

- What do you want? - luckily he wasn't so drunk to have language gibberish.

Masato had to chuckle at the joke, it was a good one even if not in mood to smile. The male averted chin back, to shrug with honesty out of lips,

- What can I say? She is not tempting enough to get me so excited.

Hsin sighed. "That supposed to be a compliment?"

Hsin approached Harukami, not cautiously, for now he had no fear of the man. He grabbed his arms and lifted him up. "Come on, move your ass."

"Uff, God, you reek."

If that could be considered as a complement. Haru didn't know either, it was just a truth. The male was lifted off the floor, having Lou helping him on feet. His blue eyes slid close, he was tired.

Uff, God, you reek.

Masato smiled lightly and mumbled,

- That supposed to be an insult?

Hsin pushed him onto the bed roughly. "Yeah, it is. You smell like a sewer."

He just stood there, not knowing what to do.

Haru flopped on bed, his hair spread around as he chuckled.

- Aye, is that how you treat drunk people?

Eyes slid close, his voice softened as lips stretched in a smile.

- I knew there was a reason to find you interesting. - purposely avoiding words like fond of,likeable or even 'special'.

Hsin started to get Harukami's shoes off. "Again. Not a compliment." Hsin hit Harukami's shin. "Stop moving, I have to get them off."

Masato tired to sit up, but the alcohol got his head dizzy. When he had Lou helping with the clothes off, he couldn't help but go sarcastic,

- Impatient to see me nude?

Hsin sighed. "Just your shoes, asshole."

Once he was done, he went the bathroom to get a towel. He folded it and put it by the bed, on the floor. "Go to sleep, Masato."

How loveable. Masato noticed the male, planning to sleep on floor. He turned to side, hand reached down to caress Lou's hair but then stopped midway. He sighed and sat up, pathetic. Their relationship was nothing but pathetic.

- I will sleep in the guest room. No need to show me how disgusting I am so you prefer the rough floor. - that being said, Haru got off the bed, hardly keeping the steps steadily but still seeing the door.

"Stay where you are, moron. I'm not going near you drunk. Get on the bed and go to sleep. Someone has to take care of you and your bodyguards won't let me sleep anywhere else."

Hsin's voice couldn't be argued with. "Now, Masato."

Haru paused his steps and looked over, so that was it all - just to take care of him. He didn't need him as a maid or a servant, not he wanted his kind-side out of pity to how drunk he was. Masato then spoke,

- Then help me shower so I sober up.

Hsin sighed and smiled humourlessly. "You're like a baby, you know that?"

He grabbed Harukami's hand and pulled him to the bathroom. He opened the water, not hot but ice cold and pushed Harukami inside and held him there, fully clothed.

Being under the cold water, it reminded him when Lou saved him in the rest-house. His long wet hair spread down the length of his torso. Blue eyes kept staring at the floor, the water so naturally suiting them. And then he thought, the water was a perfect cover, to wash away his transparent sorrow off eyes - he cried but doubtfully one could tell with his emotionless face.

"So that what it was...", he thought

"You need a wash?" Hsin looked at the other man. His eyes looked… wet. Red. And sad.

"Masato, Are you…"

Crying?