Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

Haru chuckled; if only the other knew how things were desired in his mind. In fact, he always wished to feel the concern of someone, not the pity or the curiosity - just concern.

His long hair stuck around his body as if embracing with black strands of wet silk.

- I thought I am a sicko, murderer, and a rapist. - blue eyes glanced over Haru, - Isn't natural to urge my death, Lou?

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

"You are all these things and more."

Hsin shook his head. "But not by my hand. I am a psychiatrist, not an executioner."

Haru paused, despite his body dropping in temperature each next minute. The male looked over the other, blue eyes tired but really sharp. He shifted body to have the male pinned against the door's side.

- ... - his lips parted but still spoke nothing. If it was so easy to ask the male to .., well, he could use something as an excuse.

- I am cold, so either hold me or I will have to warm myself up with your body.

The man was losing his stance and before he could hit the ground, Hsin scooped him up and carried him to the bed. "Asking, it's called. There's no shame in that."

He set Harukami on the bed, covered him with a blanket, and only then lay beside him and held him. He tried not stiffen his body at the contact, but the man had raped him not one day past, and that he could not do.

"There. Now get warm and healthy so I can leave."

Dumbfound.

He just felt the urge to seriously comment something arrogant or sarcastic but not wishing to make the situation any more ridiculous than it was, he just shut it. Once on bed, he felt the soft comfort of the sheets. Now that was something new.

- Want to call you 'mamma' or something.

Well, he couldn't hold it.

"Well son, go to sleep or I'll slit your throat." Hsin chuckled.

"Did your mum speak to you like that?" He looked in the man's eyes, teasingly.

Haru's eyes eased at the ornaments on ceiling; he didn't comment on the tease but the question made him speak,

- Rather you sound more like my uncle. - eyes met to have a silent moment before Masato broke the eye-contact, - My mother was more like you.

Masato smiled at the reaction and turned to side, facing Lou. With him so close to his cold body, Masato really felt the rush of blood; like boiling in veins.

- Hold me closer. - he demanded.

Masato gazed straight into the male's features; once he had him composed from so close, the other looked really attractive. The long haired male rustled under the sheets to top the other, the blanket slowly slipping off Haru's scared shoulder. Half-dry strands of hair hovered over Lou's chest, Haru wanted to come on these beautiful lips. His breathing irregular more than before either due to greater excitement or due to the cold; whatever it was, he caressed with his thumb Lou's lips.

Once he averted chin to avoid Haru's fingertips the male ran his hand down to the neck caressing the wound he left yesterday. With a slight frown on brows, he felt somehow still guilty over it. Gently his hand traveled down to the chest, where the other wound was. Little by little he felt the hard-on he was getting. It was more exciting to caress the male while he behaved than raping him, or so he thought.

- I won't do anything, just let me touch you.

Hsin closed his eyes and let the man touch him. This won't last long. He'll be gone soon. And he can dream it's her.

He could feel the unsettling hardness between the man's thighs. "Promise? And then you'll go to sleep and let both of us rest?"

His hand slid downwards, moving to side to feel Lou's hip - firm and warm. He spoke gently,

- I promise I won't force you into anything. - it was the pure truth. He didn't want to see his tears, or the broken side of his when fucked him senselessly. Lou had a brilliant mind and Masato found that for attractive, even for a turn-on.

With a lean down, he moved lower to caress the male's abdomen through the clothes. How badly he wanted to bite him, to eat him - to devour him. But yet, he lowered his chin to get a hold of his urges.

"Alright now, you've had your fun. Now lie down and sleep."

"I'll be leaving soon." He looked at the man. "Do you have someone to come get you? Take care of you?"

Now that wasn't fair. He moved his hand down between Lou's legs to rub with his palm.

- No.. - he refused to stop touching him, he just wanted to feel the heat. He didn't care if it was him in Lou's mind or not; he just wanted to see the male in heat.

Haru's state being too weak to use force, he just looked at the male that tried to pushed him off. Blue eyes gently staring at the male's coldness - it felt really painful altogether with the heat.

- Lou.. - he leaned his forehead against Hsin's chest, his hand still massaging the male's organ through the clothes; the question felt so painful.., he didn't want to part his ways with that man.

Hsin's thighs closed on Harukami's hand, as he put his hand gently on the man's head, almost stroking his hair.

"Shh, now sleep. Butterfly commands it." Tonight, and I say goodbye tomorrow.

The stroke on his head felt soothing, even though he knew it was just for now. The male had it clear about the situation and about Hsin's dislike for him. Each time he was ready to let of him, he came back. How long and how far he intended to dig into Haru's chest? With a slight pull he retreated his hand to slip it under Lou's pants. Fingertips gently stroked against the male's glans as his lips parted - he really wanted to bite the other. The second he thought jumping him like some sex deprived person who lacked any tiny bit self-control, he clenched his jawline;

A stirring sensation in his lungs, he felt like coughing but damn he held it. As for now, he purely wanted to feel the man with these hands traveling over and over again, as if claiming that beautiful body.

His stroking of Harukami's hair slowed as he became more and more tired. His eyes began to doze off.

Natsuo's hands materialised and began to stroke him. "Not now, Ai. I'm nursing someone."

She giggled. "Who?"

My rapist he wanted to say. But shame couldn't let him. Can he admit it? Even to her? No. Never. "My patient. My hurtful patient." The hand stopped, as disappointed understanding dawned on her face.

He lost himself in slumber.

The breathing changed, it became calmer. Haru chuckled into the male's chest - now, that was something; falling asleep on him in such a situation.

He got away from the other as sat up, his lungs forced the cough out but he muted it. Long hair sat around him as he kept his torso bent to lean elbows on knees. He had to choose. Whether to leave the male in this house and part for Shanghai in the few hours left or take him with him.

He glanced over shoulder; a man that could tame his madness. What it could be called?

- Drug? - he mumbled, but then frowned. It wasn't a drug. He had history with drugs; not only when his uncle made him addicted but even when he tried to numb his psychopathic needs - blood.

He got off the bed to get the rest of the clothes slide off his body - time for changing; his mind continued. What was the thing that could tame insanity and calm your demons? Haru reached for an official white shirt,

- ...Obsession? - he paused the buttoning of his shirt, quite not the answer. His hand leaned against the wardrobe to cough mutely, not content with his mind not able to catch up what he was feeling towards this man.

With another pull for his pants, then another for the zipper. He finally slid hand to tie his hair up - pretty neatly and just like a Chinese businessman. The coat followed when he suddenly froze. It couldn't be... He glanced over shoulder.

- I shall be damned. - he went ironically on himself.

It was love.

Hsin never snored. He was just one of those people. He slept like the dead. No, not like you're thinking. He was a light sleeper. It was the way he slept. He was perfectly still, even his breathing made no sound. That is until he dreamed of something. You can guess what that something is.

He heard someone move around but didn't have the energy to get up and have breakfast with Tracy.

Wait a moment. He wasn't with Tracy. He wasn't at home. He was in his home. Harukami. Sick. Ice bath. He remembered and sat up, alarmed.

Another cough escaped him, he cursed mutely. He rarely would catch colds, mainly only when under a certain kind of stress. Which actually made him think - him hurting Hsin was a stress?

With a rustle he tied up the necktie around his shirt collar, the color fitted his blue eyes - washed light shade of blackcurrant. He heard the bed's sheets rustling and turned around.

- Good morning, Vietnam. - he smiled, quoting a famous line from an old movie.