Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

A sudden stinging feeling, he found it hard to breathe. They said trauma could bring physical reactions. Haru retreated his hand, leaning with the other against the wall. His hair fell so naturally but yet 'tiredly' over face, his blue eyes stared at the water. Words drummed into his ears as if muting all the rest,

----

'No matter how many times I stab you, why won't you die? Just stop breathing, you filthy dog.'

'It's only you in my way to get all, all that belongs to me!'

' Ah, since you are from Harukami's clan, you think you have rights? Since when trashes had rights?'

'Frankly put, it's not I dislike you, it's just I never liked you to begin with.'

'Poor your mother, must have been hard to look at such a useless thing.'

----

A sudden fear crawled his spine, mixed with anger and pain. Old scars over body started to burn and itch, he felt like the rug was pulled out under his feet.

- ... - lips parted to speak but they let the heavy exhale out.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Scared speechless at seemingl hitting a nerve. He touched Harukami's chin and made the other man look at him.

"Masato?", he whispered. "You know you can talk to me."

Masato's eyes seemed so out of it, he really saw the man there but barely could recognize him. So dead the eyes looked, so cold they felt. Was the other trying to comfort him? In his book it meant 'pity'. Ah, he hated that, most of all. With a slap at the male's hand, Haru 'heh'-ed him.

- And mankind would never understand pain greater than self-betrayal. - words that only a broken mind could understand, Masato didn't need help. His chest really felt squeezed off air. The scars on body hurt as if freshly hit. The long haired male wanted to get out, with all he could do in this state...it wouldn't be wise to be around Lou. He knew when he fell in that state - his mind knew no borders.

- Finish it yourself. - he reached with foot out the tub.

He felt the need to either stuff himself with drugs or just go out the house. Just not in the place which was a replica to where he lived before.

He did as he was bid. With a sigh of relief he carefully applied the oil which after a brief burning sensation, eased his pain.

He would know that man's secrets, he vowed to himself. Not for Sanada, not for Nagasawa, or the whole fucking island, but for himself.

He then did what he did in every bath. Not caring of the other man heard him from out there, he played with the water and, smiling, did the unthinkable-he laughed.

As lightly dressed he was, he stepped out the house. The weather was cold, snow still covering the ground. However his senses were numb as for now. Walking barefooted he sat on a bench nearby behind the house. It had an amazing view towards the greatness of these huge mountains' curves. Nature was a true artist.

Haru's back felt the bench behind, he felt the rush of cold air into his lungs. Not hesitating to gulp from it he did, despite the fact he woke up half-sick. The man abandoned so much already, even his fake life as Shougo. And Shougo was a perfect image of his, a desired image of what he wanted to be one day. Professional doctor with a lot of opportunities in life. Yet he stood with great power and money, as Masato Harukami, yet so miserably looking into the mountains.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

He laughed at himself, what a moment his brain had - quoting Friedrich, that lonesome sicko with in and out senses.

- Owning self, huh. - lips parted forming the whitey smoke from the cold weather, - Hmmm..

For a moment there he wished to have Friedrich for a company. It'd be great to talk to another sicko. Or two sickos would be a bad combination; another chuckle escaped him. Ah, how miserable. He glanced at his bare feet.

- I guess the problem of psychopathy is lacking schizophrenia. Being in reality is exhausting and then it drives you to the edge.

Blue eyes glanced over the silence of these mountains and sank in the morning fog around.

When he had himself dried, he tried the front door. Locked. And he was still naked, save for that towel around his waist. Fuck.

He went to the bedroom he first awakened in and got into the bed. He was tired, so very tired. He closed his eyes and thought of his love.

A few hours he spent outside, until he felt his whole being cold. It was enough to shake the fear and the pain off. Masato rose from the bench, too cold to even shiver as reflex. With the burning sensation on feet from the cold, he walked to the house. A glass of wine sounded good in his mind.

Speaking of which, Lou hasn't eaten anything for quite some time. So now he had to cook. He leaned on the door when locked it with his fingerprint-control and thought of something quite nice. If the other was drugged, probably they could talk normally...and do things normally.

Haru prepared fried veggies with grilled beckon, being on his second glass of wine. The male partly had his body temperature raised, thanks god the house had a modern heating system.

He settled the plate on the table, only for one. He thought the other wouldn't feel like eating when Masato was around. He made his way upstairs, at least to let the other know there was food in the kitchen.

His slumber was surprisingly peaceful. Until that damned door.

Hsin stared at Harukami, standing for a moment at the door, then started to approach.

He saw the male lying on the bed, hesitating whether to walk in or not but once the other glanced over it was like an okay.

- Awake? - Haru approached with a lazy pace, his breath of wine - I prepared you food, you should eat.

With a smooth creak, he sat on the bed but not touching the male.

Hsin sat up. "I should. I will."

He doubted the man, but he had no choice. Survival was key. "You wouldn't put something into the food, would you?" He smiled brightly, the fakeness of the smile was evident but it didn't stop it from having it light up the room.

"You stink of wine."

Haru chuckled at the male's sharpness, it was true he had an idea to drug him but as for now he wasn't in mood for any chit-chatting or love-making, as he called it.

You stink of wine.

Well, if they were to point out obvious facts, Haru glanced over the male's crotch.

- And you are hard.

"Your powers of observation are astounding."

He looked down at his erection, which was beginning to wither. "You may not know the reason, but you know what isn't. You." He smiled sadly. "Don't take it personally though."

He patted the man's shoulder and used it as leverage to get of the bed. "Shall we?"

He listened calmly to the other; the wine made him numb so it wasn't so much to take. At least, not as much as he took from recalling things he didn't want to.

Once he felt the hand on his shoulder, he averted head slightly to side but not looking at the other,

- Go ahead. I will be busy, so take your time to adjust around. It'd be the place you will live from now on. - right back at Lou.

Hsin's face fell. He grabbed the other man's shoulder roughly.

"What?" his whispered word be came more fierce. "What?"

His voice shook in anger.

Masato's eyes glittered from the alcohol, calmly requesting,

- Let go.

He reached hand to remove Lou's hand from his shoulder. Seemingly tables turned.

Hurt, he looked at the other man, tears in his eyes.

"From now on?" his voice broke in his next words. "You will never let me go?"

Haru couldn't look at these eyes; he didn't like when the other cried especially so desperate about being away from Masato. Chin averted and he stayed silent. Might be for the best to no look at him, to not talk to him. If he abused that body once again, he'd have nothing but a broken shield. He'd have nothing to offer as an apology, simply because Haru didn't have anything.

Whispers. He could only whisper.

"You won't look at me." It wasn't a question, for Hsin did not mean it as such. "What if I refuse? How do you presume to keep me here?"

Masato's eyes stared at the wall, empty as his soul was; ravished and abused over the years and by the years he spent in his abusive mind. In fact, the biggest victim of his sickness was he himself. With a lowered gaze, he just repeated,

- Go eat.

Not like he wished to do it, but he felt the tempting urge to tease the childish male. He was like a child that wanted to play but wasn't allowed to. Haru turned to him and calmly said,

- So? From now on you won't need clothes. Get used to it.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. This wasn't happening.

"What.." he was speechless. "What is it you want with me?"

Why should he be bare too? "Have you no shame?"

That was something new. The male was agitated, he was angry, in a room with a psychopath - to top it, his rapist.

Masato's blurry gaze stared up as he was sitting calmly at the bed,

- Said the one getting hard on his rapist's bed. - he chuckled and shrugged, - What I want? Nothing much, I desire nothing. You are just a temporary thing I have to my collection. - a spoken lie; he damn desired and thirst for that man.