Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

Hsin replied with another famous movie line. "Good morning, Clarice." Hannibal Lector, appropriate.

He got off the bed. "Are you feeling better? Because if you are, I will, um, take my leave."

He was confused as to why the man was fully and officially dressed.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Well, if that wasn't unique way to have your morning fulfilled - no idea what else could be considered as such. Masato slowly paced towards Hsin with a smile,

- Yeah, I feel better. However... - he quickly stretched arm out to press a spot against Lou's neck. It was the second time he put him to unconscious state with that spot.

-...I can't let you leave, Lou. - softly he finished his sentence with the male in his arms.

And he didn't wait for long; just by clock, the group that served Zhang Coop. appeared. After all, they awaited for the heir to return despite the fact everyone wondered where he went to and why but no one dared to question the boss. Everyone except an old secretary, Lee Tang. The old male knew very well about Masato's sickness and all details in his dark past - probably because the only left from the old cadres.

- 閣下 (*Sir)? - one of the bodyguards gestured, staring at the unknown male in Harukami's arms.

- 介意您的企業. (*Mind your business.) - Masato disliked how the security questioned him, not to mention they thought they had to dispose of Lou.

With a bow the bodyguard apologized and they made way for Haru to pass with Lou in arms. Outside three pitch black cars waited. The middle car was for the heir, of course.

As soon as Haru entered the car, he frowned. He really didn't want to go in Shanghai. But had no other choice as for now. Lost in his thoughts with Hsin laying on his lap, Masato looked like anything but a psychopath. But probably that was the charming about them - they never hit you when you expected.

Once they were out the woods, on a completely abandoned field, he saw the personal,compact plane landed there. Of course the plane had air-permission but it was registered on air-map as 'Zhang business private plane'. Shougo Harukami had nothing to do with Zhang Coop. ... at least not officially.

The flight to Shanghai took a few hours only due to the cloudy weather.

There was confusion in his eyes as the smiling man approached him. Before he could stop Harukami or say anything, Hsin was engulfed by darkness yet again, the question not making it out of his lips in time.

------------

He smelled cold. He didn't know what that meant but the only word to describe the smell was cold. There was also a deafening noise, almost unbearably so.

He opened his eyes to see the face of a man he didn't recognise. He had a short goatee and the man watched him intently. "What does he want with you?" he murmured, barely audible. Hsin realised he was on a plane. Masato. Fucking Harukami.

He stood fast, ignoring the rising-large-figure now behind him. He looked down the brief plane tube until he spotted Harukami, seated on a plane seat facing him. With a pullback, Hsin swung his fist at the man's face, bloodying his mouth. The man behind him held his arms after tugging on his hair. Panting as the dust settled and ignoring the man holding him, he said through gritted teeth,

"How dare you?"

The man was angry - understandable. Probably a reason to take the punch like a man; Haru had his lip cracked and blood followed. His men rushed to hold Lou, another one even raised hand to back-slap Hsin but Masato rose his hand a bit to make it clear - 'let him go'.

His fingertips reached for lips to wipe the blood away, calmly gazing at the angry male. Though he had to admit, Lou was erotic with that rage in his eyes. Haru chuckled and glanced over the window,

- We will talk later, Lou. Not now.

"Don't you dare turn away from me? We will talk now."

He looked at the other man intensely. "What have you done?"

And what would be different later? He looked back at the goons that held him, and glared at them so angrily they all eventually looked away.

Good grief, Lou went so feisty that it took a lot to not make Masato jump him there. His men eventually returned to their spots, seeing their boss wasn't planning to do anything to Lou. It was visible how fondly Haru looked at the other.

The long haired male however got a bit hurt; was it so bad to be with Masato, that he went hysteric about all? Haru looked over, his lips spoke rather mocking words,

- What have I done? Simple - I fucked you and got addicted to it so you're gonna take my maids' place. Now sit down and learn your place when talking to me. - ah, sweet lies but even so they hurt.

Wrong button it seemed. Masato turned chin away; how badly he wanted to embrace the other and just tell him what he felt. But he guessed it would be only more creepy and disgusting. Having a psychopath rape you was one, but having a psychopath confessing feelings was another - Masato wasn't so dumb. Just the opposite, he never lacked the quickness of mind.

Hsin sat down, put his head in his hands, and sighed. "Where are you taking me, Masato?"

He heard shocked whispers that he called the other man by his first name.

Masato didn't look at the other, his voice calm and cold,

- To Shanghai.

And so said, they were like minutes away from reaching it.

Hsin looked up, eyes wide, unable to speak. "Whu..What? Why?"

He looked around. He was legging it the second they landed.

Haru ignored the questions for obvious reason - no way to confess to that man so openly. A few minutes later the plane landed and Masato rose from his seat to button his coat as his chin nodded at the bodyguards. They took stance and grabbed Hsin by the arms to force him walk out.

On the private airfield a few more men dressed in black awaited ; once they saw their boss everyone bowed deeply out of respect. That being said, Hsin was stuffed in a different car than Masato this time. Before he parted ways, he whispered something to the bodyguard in chief, which actually made the male freeze. One to wonder what he heard.

Hsin was all but dragged out of the plane. He looked around frantically for any aid, but all the men looked the same, dressed the same. He struggled until it took two very large men to hold him. He looked at Harukami as the other man got into a different car, and he was literally stuffed into an identical black car.

Two men got in on either side of him, crowding him. They were very careful with him, although their hands were bruising. "Gentlemen, you have to let me go."

"We can't, Mr.-"

"Boss said he was a Doctor."

"Doctor, then."

When the car stopped, he tried to bolt, but the brute of the two grabbed his hair. "I'll tie you down if I have to." The man's grip instantly disappeared.

"We're not supposed to do that, moron. He said so." The other had pulled him off.

A voice boomed from a surprisingly small body. "I assure you, Doctor, this is not how we treat our guests."

The small voice belonged to an old man, previously mentioned as Lee Tang - Masato's secretary. And he was one for the reason he kept 'secrets', Haru's secrets. The old man looked nothing like these scary men, in fact, he looked like just a normal oldie that knew his manners. With clapped hands behind back he led the way to inside the house. It was guarded all over the place, so Lee could just normally walk - it gave away that no one was bothered whether Lou would escape, simply because it was impossible as for now.

- I am very sorry for their manners, Doctor. Since Zhang went missing, the whole clan and some of our partners did as they wished. I am very glad he returned, and I waited patiently. - he turned to the male with an honest smile, hinting that sometimes one could do nothing but wait.

- This is your room, I suppose. - 'suppose', what he really meant by 'suppose'?

Meanwhile Masato got in the company. Everything was chaotic; the boss has returned and everyone knew that Zhang was Zhang for a reason. Some believed he was more fearsome than his uncle.

The man watched him as Hsin looked around. It was a large room. Neat as hell, too.

"Mr. Lee, What is going on?"

The other man smiled. "We will talk after you've settled in. The shower is through there and clothes your size are on the bed. You must be tired." He gestured to the bed. Lee saw the hesitant defiance on Hsin's face.

"Doctor Lou, you seem like an intelligent man. Please, I beg of you, don't make me have someone do these things for you. Even Master Zhang-or Harukami should I say-hated that."

He said that holding Hsin's hand and not at all unkindly. He wasn't mocking, he wasn't condescending. He seemed…. excited?

- Good afternoon, gentlemen. - Haru made his entrance in a big conference room; the whispers and stares suddenly stopped, everyone took on a stoic pose. So power Zhang was in Shanghai.

- Mister Zhang... - one of the men dared to open a matter before even Haru could find his seat on the big, leather chair.

Masato glanced over the middle-aged man, if he recalled correctly...

- Xian, was it? - he calmly took his seat to unbutton the middle buttons of his coat. Not like it was a showing off, but Haru really had the body built, however not so massive on muscles though. He liked balanced things.

- Y-Yes. I have a question regarding your appearance.

- A question? - Haru leaned on his chair, with his eyes sharply staring at the other.

- We got to know that you returned with a certain male and some people saw him entering your residence...

- So?

- Can he...be trusted? I mean, you know very well that beside the official business, we all run underground affairs. Intruders are hardly accepted. I suppose it might make some of our clients retreat.

Masato's eyes took on a dead and empty gaze, he just simply stared at the other to the point of making him feel uncomfortable.

- And your suggestion is?

- I don't know.

- Well, if you don't know, then don't speak, Mr. Xian. It's foolish to ask questions when you are not ready to accept the answer.

- But sir...

- I am done with you. If anything happens, I will take responsibility. The male is of no treat, I assure you.

A moment, probably the first time he ever stood up for someone else. It felt odd. It felt...different.

Hsin had a feeling that the old man meant the part about making himself comfortable, especially the making part. He stripped naked and folded his worn clothes, putting them aside neatly. He showered well, scrubbing himself almost raw. Every inch of his body.

Coming out of the shower, with a towel around his waste, he was startled by the brute. How long was he there?

Chewing gum loudly, he said, "You done, Doc?"

"Obviously not. Please leave so I may change."

"Nah, I'm stayin'."

"Young man, I am in a less than tolerant mood. I've had a… long, difficult day. You do not want to agitate me."

The other man's eyes flared at the way Hsin was speaking to him. "I meant what I said before, you know. You give me any trouble, and I'll subdue ya. I'm not allowed to hurt ya, now, but there are ways, you know."

He knew just the thing to intimidate the man. He got behind a couch and started to dress in an outfit very similar to his usual. As he was tying his tie, he approached the man as if to look in the mirror. He suddenly punched the man in the side of the head so hard, he instantly went down.

The yelp attracted the old man, Lee. He looked at the mirror, and while fixing his tie, said, "I assure you Mr. Lee, this is not how I treat my… hosts?"

Jailers, more like.

The meeting went smooth if the fact that Masato disliked that atmosphere Zhang company gave wasn't counted. The road seemed so long, never he wanted to go back home but right now he rushed straight there. No stopping places, no greeting of old friends or partners - just straight home, to where Lou was.

Masato's lips stung a bit; he felt the bruise under his index. A chuckle escaped him, it was like one more reason to love that man. Which in fact meant, to desire him more.

Once he got in his residence, Lee assured him Lou was fine and gave away where the male awaited for him.

The fucking tie just wouldn't be right. He gave up on it and sat on the bed. Lee had left him in the room. Without saying a word.

The brute was still lying there, prostrate. He hadn't moved since he punched him. Hsin's eyes began to tear.

He heard the door open and there stood Masato. He looked less mad and more… human.

"Masato, what have you done?" he asked tiredly.

Haru walked in, not expecting to see what he saw; his idiotic bodyguard knocked down, assuming right away it was a deserved punch or kick. Silently he walked up to Lou, ignoring the question, hand reached for Hsin's chin. With a tilt to right then to left, Masato observed whether anything of his was bruised.

The bed creaked once Haru sat next to Lou, eyes caught the sight of frustratedly wrinkled necktie on bed. He chuckled and glanced over Hsin,

- Someone is not good with neckties?

Without looking at the other man, he said dryly, "I usually have them done for me."

He wondered if Harukami knew what he meant.

Well, that was a wrong move - to pull on Haru's strings. Masato rose from the bed, jabbing hands into pockets. He was tired and the cold wasn't gone. He was in no mood to listen to what playboy-like life had Lou; he better didn't.

- I see. Prepare for dinner. I will have someone take that idiot away. - he mentioned the laying down man who drooled like a complete retard.

He grabbed the man and got into his face, his breathing gentle.

"I am not a rent boy, Masato. I am not one of your lackeys, or your secretary. You don't tell me to do anything. You ask me. With no mockery. No sarcasm. I am your equal in many things. You owe me that, at least."

Hsin's eyes bored into Masato's. His dry eyes were receding there tears.

Well said. The smile hung over lips, it was visible - his amusement. Masato glanced over the hand on his arm. It felt firm and off any fear - in fact, only in certain moments Lou feared him. Which was a hope to Haru, a hope that he had a human-side. After all, Lou didn't fully fear him nor ever begged him for life. All ever he did was to ask the male to let him go.

A slip of tongue, Haru's velvet voice hummed,

- Ah...you're more than that, Lou.

He looked like he wanted to say something, but Hsin didn't know what to say, so a sigh replaced words.

"Lead the way and we'll see where this ends."