Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

As the other wished, Haru led the way to the dining room. It was a huge room and very classically designed. The house really had some similarities with the one they were before - after all it was a replica. But this place was bigger, it was huge.

The table was put with shares for two, but Masato glanced over Lou,

- Please, enjoy yourself. I have some things to take care of.

With a smile, he excused himself with manners. Actually, it wasn't like he overreacted. It was a habit to be really polite and well-mannered in this house. Lee followed after Masato, but somehow Mr. Tang looked upset as he whispered something to Haru. Both of them parted for Masato's cabinet.

- Haru! Are you out of your mind? - like a scolding father he showed his upset side to Masato.

- I thought we got this straight from the beginning, Lee. - Haru chuckled as undressed that coat off his shoulders.

- Don't give me that... You're fully aware of what you're doing and I am sure!

- Well, never was I unaware. - he paused, turning pages back in his past over all the crimes.

- ... - Lee sighed and fixed his hair frustratedly, - Why is that male here?

Haru turned towards Lee,

- You wished another dead body?

- Don't twist my words! You might be smart to cover after your messes, but no soul was left alive to speak for cruelty! Now you have a man who can run anytime to anywhere and give away your location.

Masato sat on his chair comfortably, connected the tips of his fingers,

- He won't.

- ...Excuse me? - Lee wondered if Masato was really so dumb to believe so.

A sigh escaped Masato and he leaned forth to place elbows on the desk,

- He won't do it.

- Any man in his right mind would do it, I assure you.

- Then, Lee, why haven't you done so? - Haru looked with his blue sapphires at Tang.

- ... I know you, Masato. You are a good man, a better man than your uncle. You still have a life, you can fix the things you did.

- Ah, you know I dislike lies, Lee. Nothing can be fixed, nor can I be fixed. However, call it pity or fear - Lou wouldn't betray me.

- Why you believe so?

- ..Because we are the same.

- ..What?

- Broken and robbed off happiness. I believe he would rather kill me with his own hands than throw me into jail.

- Good grief! - Lee threw his hands in air, in disbelief.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

He sat there. He just sat there. The house was impeccable. It reminded him of his maternal grandfather's house only there were no whores moaning in the other room.

He looked up at the old man that came in and ignored Harukami. he stood and offered the old man his hand. "Mr. Lee, my name is Doctor Hsin Lou and a week ago I had the misfortune of being assigned your employer", he said the second half teasingly. "Can you not please speak some sense into him? He obviously has none." Let me go, his eyes said. His eyes were always sad, but tonight they were especially sad.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance."

As he wished not to make any scene, Haru averted eyes as turned his figure around. He felt the need to rest. The cold made it hard, and all he went through today was 'nagging'. Discontent, he clicked tongue on his way to his room with hands into pockets.

If you love something, let it go, Haru. This is the best way to protect it, just let it go.

The last words Mr. Tang spoke to Masato drummed his head. Not noticing but some bodyguard was talking to him, seemed something important. And as Haru was too into his thoughts, the man had to catch him by the arm. Harukami froze. He turned his chin to side, eying the hand then into the man's eyes.

- What are you doing?

- I am sorry, Mr. Zhang. I was saying.. - the man got cut off by the intense glare Haru offered,

- I suppose you are wise enough to not touch me ever again. Now, let go. - so much he disliked to be touched but yet he desired one certain touch.

Back to his thoughts, he just brushed off the man.

"Does he always have these tantrums?"

Lee chuckled. "No. A certain arrival started those."

Hsin tried to change the subject. "I…I don't want to be here."

"I know, child."

"You know?"

"I know you were all but dragged here and.."

Hsin sighed. "You don't know the half of it."

"I know all of it. All of it. You're special."

"Heh, special. What got me into this mess in the first place."

"You don't understand. You're the only one he's brought here. The only one who's survived him. That's why you're special."

Yeah, and now I can't leave, he thought.

"Butterfly, he called me."

With a heavy thud he flopped on the huge bed, eyes slid close to frown. He shifted a bit and found the necktie Lou had thrown on bed. He picked it with his slender fingers and gazed at it tenderly. Nothing special about the pattern, but he smiled at the thought of it around that beautiful neck.

What was worse... he got excited.

Lee's face changed. "I'm sorry, come again?"

Hsin repeated himself, thinking nothing of it. "Butterfly."

Lee swallowed and said, "Excuse me, Doctor. I need to speak to Master Zhang. Please enjoy your meal." He almost ran out like the devil was on his heel.

Haru's lips felt the silk of the necktie, although bruised by the punch - he really imagined Lou's neck all in 3D. Once his blue eyes took a softer shade, the door creaked open with a knock (though it had to be the other way around, first the knock then the creak, so it was Lee).

With a heavy sigh, Haru turned to one side, his tied hair a bit messy from the pillows beneath.

- The answer is still 'no', Lee. I don't plan on releasing him.

The meal was delicious. He never wanted it to end.

What was he going to do? he asked himself. And why had Lee run away so fast.

He had so many questions and he will get answers if it killed him.

- You...insolent...

- ..child. - Haru finished the sentence. It was one same sentence Lee used when mad at Masato. The long haired male sat up, letting the necktie slip off his fingers on the bed.

- I knew you liked him, but never imagined that...- Lee suddenly got startled when Haru yelled.

- DON'T SAY IT! - so he was denying it himself.

- Oh, Haru... You need help, let him cure you. He is a doctor, yes?

- Lee, don't start it.

- Start what? Whenever I try to tell you what you do is wrong, you always turn it into one of your sarcastic jokes! Release the male or let him cure you.

- ...Cure me? - Masato tore a sarcastic tune in voice.

- You need help. Zhang Coop. needs you, Haru. So just let the male help you. I am sure if you ask nicely, he will be more than glad to-... -suddenly he jolted, Masato broke the vase from the night-table by the bed.

- Help me, if I just ask? - Haru rose from the bed to glance at Lee, - I raped that man. I humiliated him and objectified him and what is worse, I enjoyed it. Watching him cry whenever I slammed into him. And you still tell me, he can help me if I just ask?

So far Lee understood why Haru was scared to confess. He already hurt the other, Lou. So things were more complicated than they looked.

- If that's all, please leave. - Masato jabbed his hands in pockets once again and turned his back at Tang.

He heard yelling but he couldn't quite understand what was being said. He heard a few words here and there but the words were mostly muffled.

He quickly made his way to the source and looked in the room. He saw the elder, Lee, about to leave and Haru had his back to the both of them.

"Something the matter?", he said, as if possessed by a kicked puppy.

Neither of the males spoke; Lee bowed at Lou and left upset or more like worried over something. The old man really felt Haru like his own child, but still he wasn't enough to tame that man's madness. And the only capable of doing so was unaware.

Masato's shoulders felt heavy and less he needed another argument; especially with Lou.

- How was the dinner?

"Um, it was delicious."

Hsin looked at the broken vase and at the droplets of blood from Haru's hand. "I'm not a child, Masato, for you to change the subject. And I suggest you don't treat me as such. And don't be a child yourself and sulk. First", he said as he went for paper towels, "stand up straight, you're a madman not a caveman."

"If I understand correctly", he said, not looking at Haru as he roughly grabbed his hand and began to blot the blood, "this man is a father figure to you. And you shouldn't be raising your voice to him."

I'm not a child, Masato, for you to change the subject. And I suggest you don't treat me as such. And don't be a child yourself and sulk.

Got him good, huh. Haru didn't even notice he was bleeding. Probably there was something true about raised adrenaline blocking the pain. The blue eyes didn't meet his; more likely, he already did something that would make the male hate him. The important thing the bodyguard had to tell him was actually that what Haru asked has been taken care of. And exactly, erasing Hsin Lou from the living. The male faked Lou's death and right now Hsin was just a dead man for the outside world.

First,stand up straight, you're a madman not a caveman.

Masato kept lips silent. He couldn't understand that man. And the following gestures made, they got Haru even more confused. Watching the other taking care of the wounded hand, Masato eased the dark shade in his eyes. He felt sane and comfortable around Lou. Probably that was what they called 'sanity', he chuckled lightly in his mind.

If I understand correctly, this man is a father figure to you. And you shouldn't be raising your voice to him.

The long haired male retreated his hand to gesture back at the window,

- From your perspective. To me he is just another curious mind that wonders what is going on in my head. There are two kind of people when around sick minds, Lou. Foolish men that run for their life... - he glanced over Hsin with a saddened smile, - ...and foolish men that don't care for their life.

Hsin looked at Harukami.

"Is that what you think?"

"And the people around you can be motivated by anything, be it curiosity or otherwise. What matters is that they're around you and you not waiting for reciprocation."

Haru chuckled at the last one, he looked back towards the window

- Even so, what they could expect from a sick mind for it to be a reciprocation? Nothing at all.

Masato fell silent, the room wasn't small but it felt like a lil' box he couldn't stuff himself in. Suffocation. Having Lou in the same room made it hard for him to hold back any emotion he could offer.

- I better leave you to rest. - he adopted a smile as reached hand to caress Lou's hair strand. He really liked the slightly long hair of the man, eyes gently caressing the body with gaze.

Hsin gave up as he watched the man walk out of the room. He heard a lock. That bastard.

The guy couldn't hold a proper conversation for more that 5 minutes and it was getting frustrating. Taking his shirt off, he lay on the bed. He felt tired, no, exhausted.

Sleep overtook him in mere minutes.

With a lean against the door, he felt the cold material against his back. A heavy sigh made its way off his chest. That was close. He rocked off the door to walk up his cabinet, at least there he had some peace of mind. Besides the house seemed so quiet already. As usual, after a certain hour the place got deserted, it reminded him of old days.

Once he got in the room, he caught the sight of whiskey on the bar table. Honestly there was a reason he preferred wine, simply because heavy alcohol could get him drunk. But screw it; he heard once pain could be drown for a moment. Besides, if he got drugged, Tang would certainly start chasing him with a shoe around the house. It made him chuckle. The old man was old enough to get so worried, so he preferred to give hard time not.

He scrolled the tap open and poured the whiskey. It smelled strong, old one. He got it drank as if it was a shot of pain-reliever. The chest of his felt the burning sensation of the alcohol and he coughed it off.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Secretary: "Dr. Lou is not in at the moment. Please leave your name and number after the tone and he will get back to you as soon as possible." Beep.

Hsin stirred and then stirred no more.

A few hours passed, he could barely even recall how to speak Chinese. Masato leaned against the decorative table in the corridor to his room - completely off. He swore he'd never drink whiskey again, just once he got to sober up. With his messy self, he tugged the elastic cord to let hair freely over shoulders. With another lean he opened the door to the bedroom. For a moment he tilted head to side, recalling it was Lou on the bed.

- Hah.. - he chuckled, blue eyes glittering - ... sleepin' so soundly, are we. - mumbling to himself, he let the necktie loosen as steadily made his way to the bed. Despite being drunk he didn't swing from side to side - it was only his vision blurry and probably the funny floating feeling he got in head.

Knee on the bed, he completely removed the necktie to tie Hsin's hands to the bed's board. With legs straddled on each side of Lou, he had him pinned underneath; torso straightened up so he removed his shirt letting his top bare.

Hsin felt a weight on his chest and he awakened almost instantly. Sleep, however, still clouded his eyes. He made to rub his eyes and felt a chafing restriction. He groaned as he pulled at his silky restriction and started to squirm. That is until he saw… him.

The sleep in his eyes vanished. And he began his struggling, trying to buck the cloudy-eyed man off. He looked up at his hands and he found them tied to the headboard. The more he pulled the more the tie tightened.

His voice panicked and hysterical he looked at Harukami fearfully, "What are you doing? Get off me."

Fuck the seven Hells, not again.

Despite the struggles Haru kept the balance as much as possible; on the last buck he leaned forth to rest his palm near Hsin's head. Breathing heavily against the male's lips, it could be sense he was drunk.

- I am to feel you up, obvious..ly.

With a pause in words, Masato pushed up on his biceps to make space; the buttons seemed so complicated right now so he just rested hand on the middle to tug harshly - once again he tore the shirt off the male.

- You are ... beautiful. - blue eyes spoke honestly, he seemed so sincere right now unlike when sober. One could hardly get what was in his mind, not to mention to get answers off him. But right now he didn't even need questions, he just spoke his mind.

The man on top of Hsin seemed out of it. Still struggling, he felt that his chest was cold, and because of the situation he felt… icy.

"Wait. Are you drunk?" Hsin's question turned into hysterics. "You're drunk, you bastard. You can't touch me. Please get off me."

He gathered himself and said in a reasonable voice. "Masato. You'll regret this in the morning. Please, just…"

Please.

Lou's scent was so nice, the expensive oils and body gels in the house were with quality but on that skin it smelled just perfect. Masato leaned down, tucking gently his nose tip against the neck. He caressed the male with lips against the wound there. Hand gently traveled down the hip as knee nudged the male's legs open.

- I don't care for the tomorrow..just the now.. - pretty much the truth. Masato's lips parted to slide his tongue against Hsin's jawline, whiskey's odor getting stronger as close he was to the male's lips.

Free hand flicked the pants' button open to sneak beneath and find the warm organ for a rub. The long hair of Haru gently rested upon Hsin's bare chest.

Hsin had the urge to cry and he gave in to it when he felt the man fumble at his zipper. His back arched and head began to thrash, left and right. The tie was rubbing so much at his wrists that they began to burn him.

In his line of vision, he saw the light bruise on his arm from when the bodyguard grabbed grabbed him. Soon it would be the last of his problems, although this was the only time he noticed them. When it rains it pours, eh?

He clamped his legs shut and begged the man, "Please Masato. Once was enough."

Masato frowned with a pause.

- Enough..? - he rose chin to meet Hsin's eyes - It's not...enough..

Visibly agitated, Haru moved away to tug roughly the pants and underwear off, carelessly throwing them to side. Palms scooped the legs, firmly pressing under the knees, to lift the male's hips up so he felt the lower back of the male against his chest - pretty embarrassing pose to have someone.

He glanced at the orifice that seemingly was still recovering after the rough time he gave to Lou, he leaned down setting Lou's legs over his shoulders; tongue scrolled over the entrance but blue eyes didn't looked away. Masato gazed down the male.