Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

Hsin's eyes narrowed. "I am a psychiatrist, Masato. People say a quite good one." He was one of the best in the world, in fact, but he chose not to acknowledge that.

"I can tell when you lie." And that lie was the most terrible. So far.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Touché.

Masato rose from the bed, a bit tipsy because of the alcohol.

- Really? Let's see how good you are. - he stood before the other, close enough to even kiss the other but standing still,

- If I lie, then what do you think I want with you or from you?

"I wouldn't ask if I knew, but I'll give it a try."

He got even closer to the man, his stance challenging and gentle at the same time. "You are lonely, Harukami. Through no one's fault but your own, and you know that. No one is worthy of your eternal company. But you think I'm… special."

He let out a breath. "Did I get the basics, you poor boy?"

A stretch of lips, it was true, indeed. He hummed in his throat, voice velvet to whisper with a step closer; chest to chest, tips of noses about to touch, Haru closed the left gap between their bodies.

- Close. Try harder now. If you are special, what can I desire? - blue eyes staring at the other.

He shook his head, eyes closed.

Hsin refused to acknowledge the question, for he knew the answer, the dreaded answer. Harukami wanted him. All of him, in every sense of the word.

"Let me go, Masato. Will you please let me go?"

Ah, so he knew the answer but refused to give it; that wasn't what a professional would do, was it? Masato made a step forth,making Lou step backwards; his voice softened even more.

- That's a wrong answer, Mr. Know it all. Try again now. If you are special, what can I desire?

He wouldn't let Lou avoid it, he couldn't. Not when this stuff inside his chest slammed so hard, awoken from a long sleep. And all to blame was Lou.

Masato stared at the male, it was so hard to resist to kiss him. With a reach, he pulled the long man's blouse from the slightly open wardrobe. It was attached with a pair of pants to the loop. He threw it on the bed as stepped back from the male. It took him the whole guts to control himself,

- Your clothes. Go eat now.

That was a pure bullying from one point. He pushed one to the edge, just to take out the clothes that the other requested to begin with.

The pants hung loose on Hsin's hips and the blouse was almost a perfect fit. He thought of the man's words. He said them with such conviction, like he would kill him rather than let him leave. Could he stay here for a long time? Or worse, forever? No, he had… What did he have? He scoured his life for significance, and came up with only his profession.

The people he saw in his clinic were as silly as their problems, and he wasn't exactly happy. But he was comfortable. He lived by his rules at least. And will he ever visit her grave? He visited every month, now… Never.

He sat and ate one of the best home cooked meals ever. He had to get out. Someway, he will get out. Over the kitchen sink, he spotted a slightly open window. He stood and looked at it like it was a lifesaver.

Once he left the room he headed for the library. It was a mess and it was his most precious room. He liked books, and the library was a main factor in his life. From childhood up until now. Masato fixed the table under its right angle and picked the clothes to dump them on top of the table with a sigh.

That library held his life, each next book he has read as a child. Pictures and tales he liked. There was even a shelf with worn-out handmade stuff; be it paper art(origami), or some glued boxes with odd formed shapes. There was even an old picture, not even in a frame. It was put in between the dust; it illustrated his family when he was around 9-years-old.

Nothing was fair and he knew it. Where was god in all that? Be it in his past or when the people he killed needed god the most? He chuckled.

Sliding fingertips against the table he walked to the window, to pick his favorite book. With a lean of shoulder he flipped a few pages and began to read.

The window was open. He was dressed. He wouldn't freeze, then. He was fuelled. He wouldn't go hungry for a while yet. Wherever he was, he'd make it out. He doesn't know what view out there would greet him. But this was an island. He walks long enough, he'll find something.

Should he? He should.

He began to quietly open the window, although it creaked a handful of times. He stopped and waited every time it did, saw nothing and continued. There was a thud as he knocked over flower pot on the window sill. But it was on the outside.

He opened the window to its limit, which was barely enough by his estimation. Here's hoping I don't get stuck, he thought. Hsin began to climb out the window.

His shoulders felt heavy. Probably he really caught a cold, not to mention his headache got stronger. No wonder, sleeping almost naked during cold night then spending hours barefooted on the snowy ground - very smart. He reached hand to massage his own shoulder with a slight thud of his head against the window.

A shudder ran and he sneezed. With a slight movement he left the book on the windowsill; he had to get something to drink - be it tea or pills. It'd be too ridiculous if the kidnapper caught a cold, he thought.

He did get stuck. Hsin felt like a moron. But he pushed and pushed until his broad shoulders were free. No his damn legs.

He reached back and touched the ground with his hands, feeling the soft grass but the window, and he started backing away, to get his legs free.

As soon as he got downstairs, he saw the male struggling to get out the window. Lou was so determined that he didn't even notice Haru staring. With his bloody headache, the less he needed is some fist-fight or whatever to do with violence. The long haired male ran hand through his hair, walking to the exit door to slide his fingerprint over the safe-control. Once he got out, he leaned by the side of the house, watching how flexible Hsin could be.

Ah, damn. He glanced down his feet. Note to self, he had to stop walking around barefooted. With a raise of chin he glanced over the other,

- What are you doing?

He hit the ground the second he heard the voice, tired and scolding.

He paused, looking the other man in the eyes intensely. Then he turned to bolt the hell out of there.

There was something true about having a back turned at you hurting the chest out of you. However, Masato was tired already. The mountains were a scary place, especially during this time of the year. He let the other be. Besides, he never intended to keep him there. The reason why he first took him was to save his career, at least he had opportunities and that was all he obtained. Nothing worth the killing, nothing worth the torture. Hsin was tortured enough by life itself, Haru could tell so much.

With a deep exhale, a cough followed. The male let the other go, might be even the last time he saw him. With a smile he thought that butterflies weren't so weak.

The long haired male entered the house to cough away some thoughts as he reached for the phone in his pocket. That was right, Masato Harukami actually had a different life from Shougo Harukami. The male flicked open the phone to make a call.

- Prepare the documents; I am coming back.

A simply order, as if one other side of the phone a secretary or something like that were.

Sentimental thought ran his mind, seemed his 90th victim was a special one. Blue eyes slid as he slid his back against the wall, frosty time for frosty nap. He really felt his head as if hit with a brick; with blur vision he lastly heard the thud on floor - seemingly he fainted.

Hsin got ten yards away and heard no following footsteps. His curiosity got the better of him and he looked back.

At first he saw no one, but as he stopped and looked closely he saw Harukami. Lying prostate on the ground.

His heart and his brain had a little row. He looked back and said, "I'm a moron. A monumental moron."

He went back, lifted the other man in to his arms and went into the house, propping the door open with one of the flower pots.

No sound rang in mind, no image slid in mind - it was blank. Masato rarely got the opportunity to stop this insane mind of his, just to rest. With coughs he felt a colder touch compared to his current (high) body temperature. Either it was the morning and his secretary came to pick him or it was the police; either was fine. Right now he felt so heavy and sick.

He looked around the house for herbs to reduce Harukami's fever. He turned the house upside down until he found them. He administered the herbs and made an ice bath.

Hsin stripped the other man professionally, not betraying his privacy once, and put him in the ice cold bath, with the herbs doing their work. He sat on the sill to prevent Masato from drowning.

He waited. It was now a waiting game.

Was he sinking? He couldn't tell what was real and what was a delusion. But it felt cold and in a way nice. His body relaxed completely inside the tub, breathing came out too irregular and hardly. The male would probably tease Lou in other kind of situation when stripped by the other, but right now he didn't even know he was half naked.

His upper half had scars; one of the shoulder and the other on his side, close to the ribs. One could tell they weren't by fire, but from a knife. With a slight contraction of muscles, he felt the coldness. Eyes opened to found the bathroom ceiling. He was in the bathtub?

It took him a few seconds to register what was happening; even so he didn't know if it was real or not, but damn he shuddered like a freak. With a glance towards the other, he coughed with a scold coming from a doctor,

- You want to kill me or what.

The body didn't have to stay for too long in ice water once regained conscious. Haru got his arm on the sill to help himself up, despite the muscles being too stiff.

With a pause, not to ridicule himself if fall he looked over Hsin; good question.

- Who knows; you might be another kind of psychopath. One can never know what to expect. - what a joke he made despite he couldn't laugh; his whole body felt like about to drop from feeling too heavy.

The male actually thought he had a delusion, nothing to be surprised about. An after effect plus the damned herbs that could drug.

- I thought you ran away. - talking awfully slowly, shuddering now and then, he reached for the towel with the help of surrounding; be it the sink, the wall or some shelves, - Or you are a fruit of my subconscious?

"No, I'm just better than you, is all."

"I almost did. I don't know what came over me. And I assure you", he touched the man's arm to support him, "I am very real. Your subconscious wouldn't be this stupid. Or this kind."