Shards of Sanity 「PRIVATE RP」 Phanto feat. Saga

Saga

When he felt the tensed muscles over the body relax a bit, he moved away to glance over the other who seemed like in a trance just when they were in the living room. Haru felt an odd stinging feeling in his chest, letting the leg relax. But he couldn't go back anymore.

He unzipped his pants, could he swear the library felt so hot once the setting sun was on that part of the residence - heated up to the ceiling. Some strands of his long hair stuck to his sweaty neck, body moved to stand on knee. With both arms busy to hold Lou's legs up, his freed organ painfully pulsing.

Instead of pushing with small steps, he just slammed it up to the half in Lou. The muscles contracted and squeezed enough to make Haru pause; letting the man's calves lean against each of his shoulders, Masato had palms guided on the table by each side of Lou's head. He stared at the male with his blue lagoon eyes.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Phanto77

Everything around him vanished at the might of the white blinding pain that shot from his sanctum to every part of his body, from his joints to the tips of his fingers. His back arched at the river flow of anguish, both physical and mental, at being violated in such a manner. For someone else's pleasure, who may not, did not, care for your own. No sound came out of him as his mouth opened in an agonised gasp, a light cough tickling his throat.

He began sobbing into the white shirt entwining his wrists, as he felt a warm wetness seeping out of him, and dripping away. He had almost heard the tearing in his head. It could've just been his head, but the sound clawed at his heart and mind regardless.

His hands fell away from his face as he slackened his jaw from biting them and looked up as if speaking to a deity above. He implored the only sanctuary he knew of, his only protection against anything the world threw at him.

With a ragged breath, he called out her name.

Eyes were open, but not not looking at Haru. Lips moved, but not talking to Haru. Once the name tore from throat, Masato's lungs spasm'd so hard. It felt like he had brick dropped onto his cardial zone. He averted his pupils to side, honestly and truth always hurt. And that man always bathed in reality, in truth. He wasn't from the psychopaths that lived in their own lil' messed up world, he was in reality - that was his problem, he couldn't dream.

The jawline contracted, he gritted teeth. Seemed butterfly shouldn't have been touched for their wings would never mend.

Not wishing to hear more, he moved hand over Lou's lips muting any other noise, any other word. He felt the warm sensation around his member, liquid rushing from the wounded flesh - the blood stained his white pants.

Sorry wouldn't be enough, in fact, nothing could be enough. And likely, his own words stabbed at him. All he learned, all he knew - turned against him.

But it was okay, because broken people either died or returned to the wild. And one thing was certain, when an animal felt betrayed - it bit.

The long haired male moved his hips further with force, feeling the tightness biting at him. With free hand slightly loosing the strength in contracted biceps, he lowered down as if for push-ups with one hand.

It hurt. It hurt so much. His back was stiff and so were his arms and his legs. His thoughts were elsewhere. He was delirious. Until that thrust, and then the pain renewed.

His pained grunts turned into helpless whimpers. His words still coming out, but muffled by the hand on his mouth. Barely aware of it, he continued to implore a higher power, as he sobbed.

His whole body began to spasm with the force of the thrusts, until the back of his head started tapping on the wooden table beneath them. Tap. Whimper. Tap. Whimper.

His sobs became louder and his whimpers more pathetic with every thrust, as the pain escalated towards becoming unbearable.

Shut to his own senses, to his own cognizance. Haru's abdomen tensed at the clamping feeling onto his member. With a shaky exhaled gasp, he slid eyes close to move. It wasn't like it'd hurt less if he stopped. With a brief grinding, he pulled just to ram into the wounded gap.

He was an angle-expert, however, never he hit the prostate. Yeah, was it right, it was. The long haired male wanted to make it painful, probably, as painful as he felt it within his being. The supporting him up hand returned from numb feeling to help him a bit up, his long strands of hair fell over Lou's bare chest. Creaking sounds, wet slaps and whimpers filled the room, Haru opened his cold eyes to dig deeper into the male's subconscious.

- Does it hurt? - it wasn't even a question, more like a mock on and exactly the mocking voice gave it away.

Another slam, he buried himself deep. A retreat of hand, he uncovered Lou's mouth just to set it over the male's abdomen and press down. It doubled the feeling of being stuffed up the brim.

Hsin yelped at the latest thrust. The yelp turned into gasps that were ripped from his very soul. Harsh sobs filled the atmosphere as he pulled weakly at the other man's hair. He didn't want him on his chest. He didn't want him anywhere, in fact. He's taken enough of him already.

"Does it hurt?"

The man was mocking him in his lowest hour, that much was glaringly obvious. Before he could stop himself he gave a stiff bob of his head, his eyes rolling half rolling back into his head after catching a glimpse of that cruel face.

He lifted himself up, having his hair slightly pulled at. The other male hadn't the strength to even put up a fight; was he so broken? Haru preferred to ignore and thrust all thoughts away. Senselessly he stood on knees, having both hands on the male's hips to stead all his jabs straight into the inner walls that spasm'd at the pain now and then. His member scraping and shaping inside with the slow pulls to make it frustratingly painful once he retreated, then ravishingly he stabbed back into the other.

Barely one could describe the scene as passionate, more like a mental and physical abuse; words locked down his throat, the 'never' still stabbing his chest, Haru's hands squeezed at the firmness under them. Strong and short thrusts kept a steady pace to draw more blood with each forceful nailing he did. Cut pants from lips, he held the need to groan back. And it was just to make it clear there - he objectified Lou.

Crystal eyes stared at the other, sharpened and shifted lightly, he felt pleasure and pain. The more he felt his climax building, the bigger the thorn in his throat became. Slowing down to shift his pose with a tug at Lou's arm, he got him sitting up onto the pulsing cock with knees on each side of Haru. Once dry lips brushed into the other male's hair with the body contact too close, Haru spoke with his voice darkened at the frustration built up,

- Move your hips. - palms set on Lou's hips, to keep him down with the growing bigger and hotter organ stuffed deep inside.

He whispered, "No. No. No. No.", shaking his head, eyes closed.

Even if he could, he wouldn't. And nothing could make him.

His hand brushed against the hip to travel down the navel and reach for the male's member. His eyes staring forth with chin on Lou's shoulder, he stroked gently the staff. With thumb pressing down at the glans, he tilted head to bury his heavy breathing into Lou's neck.

- Move, Lou.. - his voice softened, the thumb flicked lightly to scrape with nail at the male's member tip. It felt good, the walls relaxed a bit once he stopped thrusting, besides it was hard to move on the table and with that tightness biting at his cock.

With tears in his eyes, Hsin looked at the other man with challenging eyes, that were as clear as day, save for the tears in them.

With a calm and crystal clear voice, he said. "No."

For the moment, No was the only word to find its way out of his mouth.

Haru lifted his gaze up as he was leaning cheek on Lou's shoulder to catch the calmed down eyes; he finally had the other into the now, that was good.

A faint chuckle escaped Masato's dry lips. It was cute,to some point, to see the other denying and rejecting him despite having a cock up his ass. 'Very manly'.

- As you wish. We have all night, you know.. -as calm as Lou he replied, hand still stroking in a gentle and soothing movement Hsin's member.

Hsin reached his bound hands and gripped the other man's wrist. He did not want him touching him.

"Don't you dare." Hsin's voice was low and showed clearly that he meant what he said.

With a stretching gesture, his lips adopted a devilish smirk. He didn't expect that but still it was nice, in fact, any touch from Lou felt nice - so obsessed his mind has become.

- Why? - he leaned closer to the man, lips inches away from Lou's - Afraid you might feel it? - hand might have stopped but the thumb still freely brushed a few times over the glans teasing the most sensitive part of man's member.

He knew he was going to regret this. He looked at the man with sincere, genuine eyes.

His voice shaking, he said, "Feel what? Your loneliness? Your desperation?"

Eyes stared at the other, thumb paused for a a few seconds. Wide open, he felt his chest. Then the question in his mind arose, which was more painful....being the one that got cut or the one who cut?

He slapped the male's hand away from his, forcing them bent behind Lou's head so he used his other hand to hold them there by the improvisation of rope, the shirt.

Then he silently returned to stroking the man, lips brushing against the red mark on Lou's neck. They said re-open scars hurt, so did Haru bit on that spot again. Teeth sank into flesh, not caring about leaving even a scar. His tongue felt the warm rush of blood inside, teeth dag deeper while hand quickened the strokes.

He did regret it. The other man made it so. The pain at Hsin's neck was even worse than before, for it was on an open wound.

He squirmed, but then stopped, realising that he was moving while the man was both inside him and stroking him. Harukami would convince himself that Hsin liked it, and he didn't want the other man's constant mockery.

"Stop. F-finish already."

The body flinched with the jolt of pain outwardly, but Haru felt how the other tightened around his member too. Jaw eased from the pleasure he felt with lips set against the bleeding wound. He panted into the bleeding spot the frustration of no real action or movement, barely holding the tiny string of control in hands.

Stop. F-finish already.

Refusing to listen to Lou, Haru traced his tongue, letting a bloody line after, down the collar bone to reach the chest. His hand made a circle-kind-of-movements to jerk off the other, while the other hand tugged at the knot of the shirt. He freed the male's hands but then sank teeth into Lou's chest. He still ruled, and made it clear.

When he realised the man wasn't going to stop, he began to sob again. He didn't care about looking weak because he was crying. He was being held down and fucked, sobbing was the last thing on his mind.

The teeth on his chest seared him like a possessive brands, and he convinced himself that bite marks fade, unlike brands.

His hands unbound and circulation gradually returning to them, he again grabbed the man's hair to bring his right cheek to Hsin's left. He whispered in a low, monotonous, almost menacing voice that would send shivers through stone, "The existence of a deity I doubt, but you will burn."

With a low chuckle in throat, Haru gave him a 6 out of 10. He knew hell already, his hell was in his head. Masato reached his free hand to touch the male's clenched one onto Haru's hair and looked at him.

- I don't mind if it's you who I burn for. - the words came too honest and Haru felt the rush of hormones hitting his heels. The male tackled Lou on the table's surface with a gentle and not so deep thrust into the prostate. He let the other hold onto his silky hair, while obviously having plans for tonight. He'd fuck him until the other fainted, until he had no drop of strength left, nor pride. Until he moaned under Masato's touch.

- But if I'm gonna burn, trust me, I am taking you with me, Lou. - his voice shaky, skin glittering from sweating.

The thrust made him jolt, and his head hit the table, hard. He whimpered and lay beck, for the delirium was too much.

"P-please", he say hesitantly. "I can take no more."

Hand brushed the hair away from Hsin's face, his hips moving for long and deep thrusts. Masato had no intention to follow the male's pleads.

- Come, Lou.. Beg me more. - Haru's eyes firmly set on the other he grinned, - Didn't you ask for this yourself? You wanted to know how strong men break. Well...

A rough and senseless ram, he reached the very core of Lou's insides, grinding his cock as hard as possible,

-..you needed some other methods, but probably because you're 'special'.

"Nng~!!!", the sound ripped from his mouth as he tried not to yelp louder.

"Are you t-trying to convince yourself that I asked for this? You want me to beg? Fine."

Hsin took the man's face in both his hands gently but firmly so the man could not turn away when he looked him in the eyes. "Please make this stop. I got your point."

Haru was close to reaching his climax with each next pump. He planned on ignoring whatever the other had to say until he felt the warmth and the gentleness against his skin. Blue eyes stared long as the heavy breathing got stolen,

Please make this stop. I got your point.

"Did you really get my point?"

Lips tried to speak, but he could only stare. With tilt of head to side he leaned into the touch accepting it like a hungry beast, it felt odd. But 'oddly' good. Chin averted as lips brushed into the base of Lou's thumb. Strangely the touch had arousing effect on Masato. Like intoxicated, he moved his hips more gently against the man.

- Oh, Lou. I don't think... - he bit at his own sentence.

Hsin gently pushed his thumb into Harukami's mouth and caressed his inner mouth wall, all the while looking into the man's eyes.

"Finish that sentence. You don't think what? Or are you afraid of me?" His voice was a whisper.

Eyes close to the brush of skin against lips, he felt the fingertip gently probing in his mouth to make him part the velvet and warm sensation coming from his heavy breathing. Free hand ran down Lou's side to stroke and caress the man gently as if made from glass.

With tongue he wet the finger to touch its tip, retreating a bit to have it slip down from bottom lip. He opened eyes, eying the other; voice ever so whispered out due to the hormones slamming into his whole body.

- I .. - a pull followed, he almost got out his about-to-burst member, - ...don't think you understand.

Eyes lifted their blue gaze to thrust so tenderly and slow, as if to stir any sensitive part,

- I can see you struggling because you think everything is just a game or a bad nightmare.

His body leaned down, going deeper into Lou with hard pressure onto the prostate.

- But it's real and that reality you are in... - his chin leaned down, eyes caught the bleeding neck of the male - ..is my reality, where I have you and I won't let you go even if it kills you.

With a pause to slide lips over the wound, he followed the jawline of Lou to kiss under the ear,

- Even if.. it kills me.