''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

"I think I can order my pancakes myself Ginger." Nero said with a smile while looking back over his shoulder on Ginger. He tried to pretend he didn't hear that Ginger called him 'my dear', but his bright red blushing cheeks only gave him away on that part.

Angela smiled at her brother and walked up next to him and happily grabbed his arm in a hug, still happy to have her brother back. Her mood was so much better now.

"I think I would like... hm... Maybe I'll go for pancakes too." she said with a smile.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Daichi smiled'' sure everything for my beloved sister, so I love so much'' he said stand foran launch lady and spoke'' Angela shall have pancakes and I shall have ramen'' Launch Lady gave Angela plate with pancakes and gave Daichi ramen, He so on Angela'' lets go back to Nero and Ginger'' He said start walking towards Nero and Ginger

Ginger so on Nero'' can you buy Ramen for me my dear Nero''

"Yes Big brother." Angela answered with a sweet voice as she followed Daichi.

"Sure thing." Nero said and smiled at Ginger as he sneaked away to the lunch lady's counter and gave her one of his morning smiles.

"A plate full of pancakes and one ramen please." Nero said in a good manner and smiled even wider at the lunch lady, that somehow never seemed to care about Nero's smile and only gave him what he asked for.

He took the food and went back to Ginger and the others.

Daichi sat himself beside Ginger and smiled" are you looking forward to meet your father today after school? I know he is looking forward to meet you"

Ginger smiled" yes I'm looking forward to meet my father very much and I'm very happy at there are my siblings"

Daichi smiled" thats good to hear, we are very happy to have you as our brother too, right sis" he so on Angela

Nero didn't mind the others that much. His plate with pancakes was much more interesting at the moment. And at the same time he figured that he could let Ginger talk some with his siblings on his own.

Angela looked back at Daichi with a smile at her brother. "We don't know you that good yet, but I have to say that I'm curious about you Ginger." Angela said as she turned her gaze to Ginger instead of Daichi.

Ginger smiled" well is not much to know about me just that at i lived with my fosterparents after they adopt me from orphanage and at i was good high school student so study hard"

Daichi smiled" i hope you is prepared at you must move out from your foster parents and start to live with ous and start at this school since your father want you back"

Ginger smiled" yes I'm prepared for that Daichi dont worry but I'm going to miss my foster parents very much whish that happend"

"You can always visit them time to time." Nero said in a absentminded way and he munched on the pancakes he had on the table in front of him.

"Just like Nero says. We won't keep you as a prisoner." Angela said with a smile as she too turned her attention to the breakfast. "But I'm still curious on what kind of person you are." she continued and gave Ginger a curious gaze and a soft smile.

Ginger smiled" I'm not specie at all, I'm just kind, caring and serious guy that's all" he said continue eat his noodles

Daichi just smiled and continue eat his noodles

Angela kept her smile to Ginger as she took the next bite of her pancakes. "Lets hope that is true."

Nero gave Angela a small glare. He wasn't sure what she was thinking, but somehow he didn't like what she was saying. So instead of completely focusing on the food he listened in to their conversation instead.

Ginger glared at Angela and said in mad voice" what do you mean whit that Angela?"

Daichi stopped eat his noodles and wonder what would happened now

Angela giggled mischievously.

"So far you really had a short temper when I've been around." she explained in her sweetest voice she had.

"It's because you are mood killer..." Nero replied to that as he pretended to have his complete focus on the pancakes.

Ginger sigh" that's not true Angela at all, I like you as my sister so why would I be short temper around you, tell me that?"

Daichi smiled at his sister" are you not happy to have Ginger as our brother?"

Angela giggled. "As I remember you didn't even like to have me around before we managed to summon Daichi back to this realm. Nero's words are only proof of that." she said with a smile on her lips as she took another bite of her breakfast.

"But you are." Nero defended himself. "Ask anyone on this school why they don't want to hang out with you."

Angela gave Nero a silent glare, telling him with only her eyes that she didn't like to be reminded of that truth.

Ginger sigh" I give up I don't know what do say anymore, but I can take your answer as at you don't want me as your brother and you want only Daichi as your brother, so I'm leaving now and go back to my foster-parents" he said raise himself up from seat and walked out of dinner room

Daichi so mad on Angela" good work Angela you hurt him and make him sad"

Nero kept quiet and answered Angela's glare.

"It isn't only me that seem to have a bad temper here." Angela said and turned her gaze to Ginger instead. "Even if I'm called a mood killer, you don't have to take everything personal..."

Angela slammed her hands on the table and stood up. "But if you want me to leave, as you everyone always seem to want, I can grant you that wish."

Quietly Nero followed Angela with his gaze as she started to walk away from the table. He wasn't sure why but he figured he should follow her, to calm her down that is.

Ginger was still crying and walked towards his and Nero's room, When he come fram, he open the door, walked in and closed the door, sat himself down on floor crying

Daichi sigh and raise himself up from beanch and walked towards Nero and Angela

"Angela! Wait!" Nero called out to her as he followed her. He knew that Ginger probably was sad, but the easier way right now was to calm down Angela so tht she may talk to Ginger herself.

Daichi was outside of Nero and Ginger room, knock on the door

Ginger wipe his tear away, raise himself up and open the door so Daichi and said in sad voice" oh is you Daichi, you can come in"

Daichi walked in and sat himself down on bed and so on Ginger with worried eyes" are you okay Ginger? I'm sorry about my sister, is just she have hard time to get new people in her life and she is still shocked at our mother marry new man and now have you come in our life, she just need time to tackle all this"

Ginger smiled litter bit" thank you Daichi for come and comfort me, I really need that right now and I can forgive Angela"

Daichi smiled" that's good to hear and is one more thing, reason Angela have hard time accept you is at I have just come back in life after been gone for so long and we have always been very close to another, so just don't take it so hard"

Ginger smiled now" don't worry I understand Daichi, I shall give her time to get to know me"

Daichi smiled" that's good to hear Ginger"

Angela stopped in the corridor and turned around with a sore look on her face.

"What is it you want Nero?" she asked in an even more sore voice as Nero walked up to her.

"You should say sorry to Ginger." Nero said and for once in his life he tried to talk back to someone. "You hurt his feelings."

"The truths burns." Angela answered simply and gave Nero an annoyed gaze. "So far he have had a pretty bad temper..."

"And you are not better yourself. Why can't you just try and be nice and let people in on your life?" Nero asked and he could see that Angela started thinking at his words.

"Am I really that bad?" she asked and Nero knew that he had won the argument and that she hopefully wouldn't be so angry all the time in the future.

"Yes, and lets go to see Ginger and Daichi now... I think they would want to see you again." Nero said and finished with a smile.¨

"Okay... But don't remind me of my temper in the future." Angela said and gaze Nero a glare that only shrugged at her words before he started to walk toward where he thought Ginger and Daichi was, with Angela after.

Ginger smiled" I hope Angela is coming soon so I can apologize"

Daichi smiled" I'm sure they are coming soon Ginger just wait"

Ginger just nodded and sat himself down on bed beside of Daichi

• 2 weeks later...

Nero got to his own room and stopped to face Angela that only followed him quietly. Somehow she found his presence annoying.

"Remember to try and.. ehm... act... nice?" Nero said insecurely before he knocked on the door.

Ginger raise himself up from bed, walked towards door and open the door, so Nero and smiled'' hello again Nero you can come in and of course Angela can come in too'' Ginger raise himself up from, waiting for Nero and Angela shall come in

Nero simply moved to the side so that Angela ended up right in front of Ginger.

"I'm sorry for my bad mood." Angela apologized while looking away, not really wanting to admit that she was wrong, even if she deep down knew that she was. She then held out a hand towards Ginger to shake his - because that was how she learned how to apologize properly.

Nero only stood at the door watching with a small smile on his lips.

Ginger hugged Angela and said in happy voice" its okay Angela i forgive, you dont have to aplogize, i Would give you chance to know me better, so you understand me better"

Angela was surprised by Ginger's hug and answered back with a insecure hug.

"O-okay." Angela answered not sure what else to say. Somehow she thought that Ginger should still be angry with her. But for some reason he seemed not to be and she figured that it was thanks to her brother Daichi.

"So... Ehm. What are we doing now?" Nero asked carefully and looked over at Daichi that so far seemed to know a lot.