''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ginger took the towel from Nero and start to clean himself, When he was finish clean himself, he put his pants on himself and after that he put on t-shirt on himself and walked towards the bed and la himself in the bed and waited for Nero

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Nero gave Ginger a curious gaze as he dried himself with his own towel. As Ginger got into his bed to wait for him, Nero had already changed into his pajamas. He walked up to the bed with a small smile on his lips and looked down on Ginger as he tilted his head. Carefully he got into the bed too and turned so that he could see Ginger in front of himself.

"It's been a long day..." Nero said and once again smiled at the red headed male in front of him.

Ginger smiled'' yes very long day and I'm looking forward to tomorrow to meet my father, Lets sleep now, good night my dear Nero, Love you forever'' he said and kissed Nero on the forehead before he feel to sleep

Nero smiled and crawled a bit closer to Ginger before he fell asleep too.

Nero had a pleasant sleep. He couldn't remember what his dreams was about, but he figured that they where good because he woke up with a smile on his lips while laying close to Ginger.

Ginger wake up with smile on his face, he had dream sweet dreams about him and Nero was married and live together, He so Nero awake" good morning Nero, did you sleep good?"

Nero looked on Ginger, still with the happy smile on his lips. "Yes I did." he answered and hugged Ginger in a tight hug. "And I'm glad that this is o dream."

Ginger hugged Nero back and smiled" I'm very lucky to have you as my boyfriend, but don't you have class today Nero?"

"Class?" Nero asked surprised as he was not prepared for the question. "Oh! That's right! I do have history of magic after lunch today..." Nero said and scratched his head innocently as Ginger's comment made him blush.

Ginger smiled" I see, Tomorrow start my school again and I don't really looking forward to it, I don't really like school very much, Do you like School Nero?"

"I can't say that I dislike it..." Nero said with a small smile on his lips. "But lets get to the dinner hall before they put away the breakfast." Nero said and got dressed as fast as he could before he took his staff and waited by the door for Ginger to join him.

Ginger raise himself up from the bed and put his clotches on and walked towards Nero" Lets go to dinner hall then since I'm getting very hungry"

"Yes of course!" Nero replied happily as he lead their way towards the dining hall.

"Say Ginger... What do your current parents about you being together with me?" Nero dared to ask as the walked. Some parents wouldn't like the idea, but who knows, maybe Ginger's parents would approve it. Maybe even Nero's own father would.

Ginger smiled and giggled" dont worry I'm sure they Would approve you since, you are half cat and they love cat, So do you think your father Would approve me?" He said continue walking towards dinner hall

"I don't know..." Nero answered and got into a thoughtful state of mind as he followed Ginger. What would his own dad say about it? So far he had supported Nero in any way he could. Maybe he would support Nero in this matter too? "Hopefully he would approve of it." He answered.

Angela heard Ginger and turned with a smile but first she poked Daichi.

"Hi Ginger and Nero!" she called out and waved to them. "we are doing fine and thank you once again." she said as she made a short nod to Daichi. She was truly happy to have her brother back.

Nero only smiled and waved back at them.

Ginger smiled" Angela and Daichi do you want to come with me and Nero to dinner hall?

Daichi smiled" sure is alright with me, whish is okay with my dear sister Angela"

"Sounds like fun." Angela said and Nero couldn't help to think that now as she had her brother back she seemed like an entirely different person.

"I want pancakes." Nero said, mostly to have something to say, and to remind Ginger that he still was there.

Nero pouted and gave them a glare. "What? I want it...." he said with a grumpy voice.

Even Angela laughed at Nero's sudden wishes for pancakes and gave him a gentle pat on his shoulder. "You can have as many pancakes you like as soon as we get to the dinning hall." She said with a smile on her lips.

Ginger stopped laughed and smiled at Nero" sorry about that Nero, is just i couldnt help to laugh When you suddenly mentioned at you want pancakes, that was just so random, so lets go to dinner hall, so you can eat your pancakes" he said continue walking towards dinner hall and Daichi follow Ginger

Nero gave the others a silly pouting expression and then smiled warmly at them.

"I'll have many pancakes." Nero said and kept on walking.

Angela only smiled happy to be in the others company as they closed up to the dinning hall.

Ginger come fram to dinner hall and so how big it was and it was many people there,

Daichi just smiled and walked towards where cafeteria lady was

Nero had a quick look in the dinner hall, then grabbed Ginger's hand and lead the way for them after Daichi to the lunch lady.

Angela only smiled and followed her brother too.

Daichi smiled when he so his sister walked towards him" what do you want to eat my dear sister?"

Ginger smiled when Nero took his hand" shall I go and order food for us my dear Nero?"