''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ginger smiled" well tomorrow i shall meet my father for first time and I'm really looking forward to it very much and after that i dont know"

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

The headmaster only smiled at Gingers answer before he chuckled lightly. "But what would you say if you could enroll to this school?" he asked and gave a surprised Nero a wink.

"You can do that headmaster?" Nero asked, not sure if he really heard it right. But did Ginger even have any magic to begin with?

Ginger smiled" i whould like to enroll to this school very much, this school is so amasing, so i whould love to study in this school" Ginger thinking" so can i spend more time with Nero"

"Hm... so.... ehm..." Nero didn't know what to say or nor did the Headmaster have anything else to say either as he turned and walked back to his desk. Nero turned to Ginger as he somehow hoped that he would have anything to say.

The headmaster only chuckled lightly to Ginger's confused look. Nero that didn't understand the whole situation either gave Ginger a confused look.

"I don't think you did..." He said and let his gaze fix onto the smiling headmaster.

Ginger sigh" well watever, so Daichi did you great all teacher jet" Daichi smiled" yes I did, so shall we go back to our rooms now" he said and Ginger nodded and walked out Of the room

Both Nero and Angela seemed to be slow to react as the two others left the room. Slightly confused Nero looked over his shoulder on the headmaster that gave him a wink as he went out the door.

"Is the headmaster planning something?" Nero asked Angela that only shruged. After that he silently followed the others.

Ginger so Nero and Angela come after them and smiled, he walked towards Nero" Nero lets go back to our room, so i can take a shower" When Daichi heard that, he couldnt help to tease them litter bit" Why cant you and Nero take shower togother, afterall there are couple now" he laughed and Ginger bluched deep red

Nero lost his brain's function to work as he heard what Daichi said. He stopped and tried to say something, but his brain didn't want to find the right words and that only made him look like a fish that ended up on land. He truly didn't know what to respond to that.

Angela on the other hand walked up beside her brother instead and gave Nero's reaction a small giggle. For her he looked funny.

Ginger still was embarrassed and so on Nero" dont listen to Daichi and let ous go back to our room, so good Night Daichi and Angela" he said start walking back to Nero's room, Daichi smiled" sure good Night both Of you and dream Sweet Dreams" he said and start to walk back to his room

As Neros brain function started to work like normal again he saw Ginger move in the direction of their room.

"Ah! Wait!" he said before he took some hasted steps to end up at Ginger's side with a smile on his lips. "That Daichi seem to be a teaser..." Nero said and laughed low as it it was something funny he said.

Ginger smiled" yes i agree on that, but i think Daichi hadd some point there, i whould like to showe togother, whish you want" he said and start to bluch

"I... I can do that..." Nero said and made sure not to look up on Ginger. "B-But I don't like to get water in my ears." Neo said and gave Ginger a bright smile, not sure how he felt about this just yet.

Ginger smiled and continue walking towards Nero's room'' dont worry i shall not get water in Your ears, I shall be carefull about that''

"Okay, that sounds good." Nero said and looked on the way in front of them instead. "We will see eachother naked when we shower together..." Nero said slightly absent minded before he returned his gaze to Ginger. "There is nothing wrong with that right?"

"Yea... It's normal..." Nero said with a smile but still couldn't help but blush when he looked on Ginger beside him.

As they got back to Nero's room, Nero stopped outside the door and opened it for Ginger to enter the room first.

"O-over there..." Nero answered as he pointed to a door next to the bookshelf. "It's not that big, but it works out just fine for one person to clean themselves in it." He said with a slightly explaning voice as he at the same time warned Ginger of it's size behind the door. "All rooms' bathrooms are that big" he said and finished with a bright smile to Ginger.

Ginger smiled at Nero" thank you very much Nero, I whonder how my father are, I'm litter bit nervous to meet my father"

"Don't worry to much about it, even if his magics are of the dark kind, just look at Angela and Daichi, they are not bad." Nero said with a smile as he opened the door to the bathroom.

"I think my sleeping cloths might be too small for you Ginger..." Nero said as he looked into the small bathroom, struck by the though that they would have to change into something else after their shower.

Ginger smiled" its okay, i can sleep in my t-shirt, i always do that home, so you dont need to lean me some clocthes" he said walked towards the small bathroom and walked in

"Okay." Nero answered and took of his hat and tossed it on to his bed and looked after Ginger with a smile n his lips. He didn't know what was going to happen, but for some reason he knew that this was the right thing.

Ginger was in the bathroom and so on Nero with a smile" do you want to shower together now, or do you want to wait to tomorrow?" He asked in happy voice