''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

"No, not really. But if I had a chance I wouldn't back down from snatching Ginger." Angela said while smiling and returning her attention on what ever was in front of them.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Daichi smiled" i see, my cute litter sister are in love with Ginger, its alright with me, and since he is our step-brother so are the not forbidden, so is very lucky at he is our step-brother not real brother"

"Didn't know it at first, not until he told me his father's name. And I still lied to him, but then I saw the kiss in the dining hall and I knew that I've lost to Nero..." She said but smiled. "Didn't knew they swinged that way." She said while chuckling.

As Nero got closer to his own room he couldn't help it but kept giving Ginger curious gazes.

"Ask? What? Ehm, no... I was just ehm... Curious of what you will think about my room... I haven't cleaned it in a while you see. Now that I think about it I think I never have cleaned it. Haha, silly me."

It was obvious that Nero was nervous. No sane person would talk like that is not nervous.

"Ehm... No... I like it like it is and I don't have enough space to stove it all away any way." He said with a smile as they got up to the door that was to his room. "I like books you see."

Nero opened the door and let Ginger free way to enter the small room with a bed and a small desk and one bookshelf. Everywhere in the room there was a book. The only really bookfree place was the bed with it's neatly folded sheets and puffed up pillows.

Ginger was suprized" your room is tottaly mess, my room is much clean than your room, not harsh meant, and I can see you love books, I guess we have one I common and that at we both loves books, so where shall I sleep?"

Ginger smiled" sure thats okay with me, I have not problem sleep beside Of you, so you think its okay for the teacher at I stay in this school for today"

"Hm... I haven't thought about that... Never had the anyone sleep over before. But I guess it's okay. It's not like they check up on us." Nero said with a smile to Ginger.

Ginger smiled and walked out of Nero's room, he so on Nero" I whonder where Angela and Daichi are now? Do you have any idea where they can be?"

"Well... They did say that they would greet people and the only person that should be truly important for them should be the headmaster of this school." Nero said in a thoughtful manner as he gazed on Ginger.

Ginger smiled" we'll you for show me the way to headmasters room then, since I don't know where headmasters room are" he said stopped walking

"Sure! I can do that." Nero said as he set his mind to a quest and grabbed Ginger's hand and pulled him with him towards the headmaster's office. "It's not far." he said with a smile over his shoulder to Ginger.

Ginger follow Nero to the headmasters room where they belive Angela and Daichi was, he Wonder What Nero meant with Angela and Daichi was close to the headmasters, He want to Ask but he could Ask laters

Nero stopped outside a fancy door and smiled at Ginger.

"This is the headmasters door" he clearyfied before he let go of Ginger's hand to knock the door. "Don't be surprised if he knows about you. He is the headmaster of a magic school after all." Nero said and then knocked the door.

A manly voice on the other side of the door told them to get in and Nero carefully opened the door to the headmasters office.

"Welcome." a short man behind a big desk said as the stepped in. and beside the desk Angela and her brother where standing. "Come over here Ginger, I would like to have a closer look on you." the headmaster said as he got of his chair and walked towards Ginger and Nero. The man was short, almost half Nero.

Ginger smiled and walked litter closer to headmaster'' are you the headmaster in this school? and how do you know my name?''

The headmaster laughed merrily at Gingers comment. "Yes, boy, I am and Angela and Daichi already told me a fair deal about you." the headmaster said and made a gesture to the siblings. "But I also know that you been to this school before today. Nero brought you here didn't he?" the headmaster asked, just to show them that he already knew a lot.

Ginger smiled" yes he did, he help me to erase the curse I did have, So I had since I was litter boy, Mr. Headmaster"