''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Nero gazed down on himself before looking up on Ginger as he answered with a serious look on his face.

"I want to shower tonight, I really feel like i need it." He said as he finished with a smile to the red head.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Ginger smiled'' sure lets go take shower then, I really need it to'' he said and waited for Nero shall come and take shower with Ginger

Before Nero stepped into the small bedroom he looked up on Ginger with a thoughtful gaze. After that he shrugged and started to pull his shirt over his head, getting undressed even before he stepped into the room. He thought that it would be a better idea, instead of taking up all the space in the bathroom while undressing.

Ginger took off all his clocthes and was now nude and walked in the shower and turn on the shower and waited for Nero shall come

Nero looked up on Ginger after he pulled down his pants. A bit insecure he grabbed his tail and watched Ginger for a short while before even he stepped into the shower.

"Hi." was all he dared to say while blushing like mad.

Ginger smiled" did you know at your are very cute, When you is bluching like that" he said kissed Nero on the cheek

Nero looked down on the floor and blushed even more.

"O-okay..." he said in a low voice before he took the courage and looked back up on Ginger. "I-I.... ehm.. y-you... nice... yea... good..." Nero said as his brain didn't worked at the moment. He tried to say that Ginger looked good, even if he failed at it:

Ginger giggled" thank you very much Nero, so now let me wash your hair" he said and took shampoo on Nero's hair and start to wash Nero's hair

Nero managed to give Ginger a bright smile as he looked down when Ginger put some shampoo in his hair. "O-okay... Yes thank you." he said and couldn't keep himself from looking up on Ginger as he shampooed his hair, making it end up in his eyes.

"Aoch!" was all he said as he closed his eyes and tried to rub them free from the shampoo. "silly me..."

Ginger laughed" you know at you shall look your eyes When i shampoo your hair" he said stopped lauging and took the shower for to wash over the shampoo

"Yea, it was stupid of me." Nero replied and chuckled. "But I couldn't help but wanting to see you." He continued in a whispering voice as he got his sight back.

"Thank you." He said and gave Ginger another smile. "Want me to... Ehm..." Nero stopped as he looked on Ginger, figuring that he wouldn't reach for his head as it was now. "Help you with your back?"

"Yes." Nero replied quietly with a blushing smile. He then moved to stand behind Ginger, picked up the soap and started to clean Ginger's back as good as he could. Carefully moving his hands up and down on his back.

Nero lowered his gaze and blushed as he hear Ginger's words, but he didn't stop the washing of his back. "I love you too." He whispered back wile smiling at Ginger's back.

Ginger smiled'' I'm very happy at you love me back and we would always be together no matter what, Right Nero?''

"Yes. Just like one of the fairy tales." He said with a smile, he was thinking about the many books he had read, as he finished Ginger's back.

"Ehm... if you don't want soap in your eyes when I wash your hair I really thing that you might want to close them." he said as he carefully moved around Ginger so that he may see the other male.

Nero smiled at Ginger as he carefully started to wash Gingers long hair. He didn't say anything, he didn't feel the need for it at the moment as he focused on to not let any of the shampoo get into Ginger's eyes.

Ginger still looked his eyes and start to dream about his and Nero's future, he really enjoy Nero wash his hair

"T-there... It's done, just let the water wash the shampoo of now." Nero said with a smile as he stuttered his words. He gave Ginger a curious gaze as he wondered what the other male was thinking about.

Ginger smiled and let the water wash out the shampoo in his hair and after that he looked up his eyes and so on Nero" thank you for shampoo my hair, I really liked that very much"

Nero smiled and blushed at Ginger. "I-it was nothing special." he said shyly and grabbed a hold of his own tail, giving it a distracting stroke as the situation made him feel slightly awkward*

Ginger smiled" so shall we stop finish shower and get some cloches on and get us in bed" he said and walked out of the shower

"Yea.... It sounds like a good idea." Nero answered and gave his tail a thoughtful gaze. He then quietly followed Ginger and made sure to give them each a towel to dry themselves with.