''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Angela let go of them both and gave them a glare before she turned her back on them.

"I just wanted to be on my way already." she explained in a annoyed tone. "I could have dragged Nero, but you two were the closest." she said and didn't really mean the Nero part. Nero annoyed her with only his presence.

Nero stopped as everyone else didn't seem to approve of Angela's actions. But Nero couldn't help to smile as he heard what Ginger said.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Ginger smiled" sorry but i want to hold my cute boyfriend hand" he walked towards Nero and hold his hand

Daichi smiled" lets continue we are soon frame anyway" he hold Angela hand

• 3 weeks later...

Angela gave Nero a short glare before she was satisfied with only Daichi's hand to hold. She styed quiet and let Daichi lead the way for her.

Nero smiled as Ginger took his hand and squezzed it back with out a word to show Ginger that he liked it.

"Thank you." he whispered, only meant to reach Ginger's ears.

Ginger smiled"you are very welcome and do you think Angela have fall in love with me?"

Daichi stopped outside of medium White House with black roff and many beautiful flower under window, he smiled"here live we Ginger"

Ginger gasped"Wow that house are big much bigger than the house I did live in"

Nero blinked a bit surprised over Ginger's question. For some strange reason he never given Angela the thought that she might even like Ginger. She was a neko and so far she hadn't shown anything close to liking a human before. But Ginger was different, Nero knew that at least.

"Do you think so?" Nero asked in a quiet voice as he gave Angela a curious look as she walked beside Daichi. But before Nero knew it they had stopped outside of what he believed to be Angela's and Daichi's home.

Daichi smiled and open the door walked inside"welcome to your new home Ginger"

Ginger walked inside after Daichi and smiled"wow this are my new home, I cant believe it, its amazing"

Daichi smiled"I'm happy at you like it Ginger"

• 3 weeks later...

Nero couldn't help to stare on everything as he entered the door after Ginger. His first thought was that it was one big house. To imagine that Ginger had relatives this rich. Nero would probably never match that.

"I'll go and get dad." Angela said while jumping with small steps in front of them all. "I'll be back in a sec~!" she said before she took off and left them to fulfill what she said she would do.

Ginger walked around in the house meanwhile he waited for his sister Angela shall come back

Daichi just smiled when he watched Ginger so around in the house

• 1 month later...

It didn't took long before Angela came back to the other with a grownup male in her trail. The male wore a suit in dark colours and let his gaze sweep over the youngsters. But his gaze stopped on Ginger and a smile showed up on his lips.

Without a word he reached out a greeting hand towards Ginger, still smiling at him.

Nero couldn't help but to quietly stare on what happened. He thought that mabe Ginger was happy now?

((Does Ginger take after his mom or dad in looks? x) ))

(Ginger take after his father)

Ginger took his father hand and smiled"are you my father? I have dreamt long time to finnaly meet me father"

Walked towards Angela and stand beside Angela smiled at Ginger and his father

• 4 weeks later...

Ginger's father still smiled as he shook his hand.

"It's nice to see you too." He answered in a calm manner before put both his arms behind his back while gazing on all the youngsters he had in front of him.

"why don't we sit down and talk?" He asked before looking directly at Angela. "Show him the way and I'll fetch something. I'll meet you in the living room in just a second." Ginger's father said before he left them.

Nero didn't knew what to think. But to Nero it seemed like it could be interesting. But he couldn't help to wonder if he really should be there at the moment. It was Ginger's reunion with his father.

Ginger smiled at Nero"Nero are you coming, I want to tell my father at you are my boyfriend"

Daichi walked towards Angela and smiled"you have not give up Ginger? Do you still want Ginger as your boyfriend?"

• 3 months later...

Nero blushed as he quietly followed Ginger. and deep down he hoped that Ginger's father wouldn't mind him as his son's boyfriend.

Angela gave her brother a small mischievous smile before answering him.

"I never give up. Didn't you know that by now?"

((OOC: *rises from the ashes* Anic is alive~!))

(Welcome back Anic I missed you so much its good to have you back)

Ginger smiled at his father"Father I must tell you something" he was nervous to tell his father at he was gay and he dated Nero

Daichi smiled at Angela"that its true so do you have any plan how to Get Ginger as your boyfriend?"

• 3 weeks later...

The father looked at Ginger with a curious gaze.

"You may speak Ginger." he said in a adult manner as he noticed that Ginger seemed to be serious about what ever he was about to tell him.

"I haven't planned that part out yet." Angela confessed and couldn't help but to react on Ginger's and the father's conversation.

Ginger said in serious voice"Father I'm gay and I'm dating Nero I hope you can accept at I'm gay and I'm not intressert in girls"

Daichi whisper to Angela" I hope our father not accept that and he saying at Ginger must marry you"

• 2 weeks later...

"Gay?" the father asked and looked at the youngsters. "Do you understand what you are saying Ginger?" he asked and didn't let his son go with his fixed gaze.

Nero on the other hand felt like he wanted to run away from the sudden atmosphere change.

Angela sneered at her brother. "Like father would allow anything like it." she whispered back to Daichi, hoping that she was right on that point, she truly wanted Ginger for herself.

• 3 weeks later...

Ginger so hurt on his father and was close to crying, he Tried to smile"yes its true father I'm gay and I'm 100% serious about Nero I love him so much, he is everything to me"

Daichi sighed"Oh no our brother its going to cry I guess he its really serious about Nero"

• 3 weeks later...

The father didn't respond directly, he sat there quiet for a moment watching the youngsters.

"You really do?" the father then asked and gave Nero a look that only could be read as hostile.

Nero swallowed the feeling of wanting to run away and innocently hugged his own tail instead, giving the father an insecure smile.

Angela just stood there thinking it was her win.

"A neko boy." the father then continued. "A neko I can live with, but why a boy?" the father asked and turned towards Ginger with a serious gaze. He really couldn't understand.

Ginger was now angry and said in mad voice"because I'm gay and have been for long time helt since Elementry school, I just love boys and not girls, I just swing that way Why cant you understand, my last parents didnt have problem with it, so Why do you have problem with it?"

Daichi silent laughed and whisper to Angela"wow Ginger are really stoborn, like his father, dont you agree?"

The father sneered.

"I guess I should be glad that I still have Daichi and Angela then. Even if they are not my children by blood they can still carry on my name to their children." the father said and gave the angry Ginger a closer look.He knew that Ginger was his child, but as most parents he wished for grand children in the future.

"I guess I don't have anything to say to make you change your mind as I was not the one to raise you." the father said and admitted defeat. "Just remember one thing Ginger. What ever you do, don't let the darkness tempt you."

Darkness? Nero thought and looked on the others and he could clearly see that Angela was mad about something right now.

Ginger got hurt When his father said that and start crying like mad, he said in sad voice"sorry Nero but its over between us, I hope you understand and I hope you can find somebody Else so can make you happy" he run out Of the house still crying very hard.

Daichi gasped When he heard and so what happend, he didnt know what to say anymore since he was very shocked

The father got slightly confused by Ginger's reaction. Didn't he give up to what his son wanted? Or did he just say too much? He didn't know the boy after all.

Nero that only watched so far was heartbroken by Ginger's words and was at first chocked. But as he noticed the father watching him with a cold quiet stare, he did his best to try and catch up with Ginger. He somehow felt like that was the best thing to do at the moment. All he thought about right now was to catch up.

Angela on the other hand somehow didn't feel the same attraction towards Ginger anymore.

"Too much feelings..." she sneered and crossed her arms, looking as bored as only she could.

Ginger sat himself down on gress crying very hard, he have never been so hurt in his life and now he was badly hurt.

His tear wont stop and it feelt his Soul was broken.

Why couldnt his father accept who he was now and he was gay, Why couldnt he understand and love him who he was.

It was many question in his head he couldnt Get answer for.

So he wish he answer for.

Daichi was not shocked anymore and looked at Angel"I'm worried about Ginger, I hope he its okay, I'm going to look for him, want to come with me?" He raise himself up from couch

• 1 month later...

Nero stopped as he could see Ginger sitting there on the grass. Carefully and as quietly he could he moved closer to him, but stopped only a meter from him.

"G-ginger?" he stuttered, not sure what else to say or think. "A-are you alright?" he asked and took a step closer.

Angela gave Daichi a glare.

"Look for him?" she asked with a sneer. "Nero probably found him already." she said and gave their father a curious look as he just sat there watching them without a word. It was obvious the man didn't knew how to handle this situation.