''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

"Hehe." She chuckled an insecure laugh. "Well everyone don't like my demons." She said and finished with a smile at Ginger. "Hey, what do you say if I show you my familiar?" She asked as she raised herself from the chair, not really bothered by an answer.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Ginger smiled" yes I Would like that very much" he said, taurn around and waiting for Angela shall Summon her familiar

Angela stood up, backed away a little and focused her magic on the summoning spell of her familiar. Whit quiet words she chanted the words for it's summon and in the next second there was a small white cloud at her feet.

"Kurruk!" Angela said in a soft tone as she bent down to pick up the small dog like demon with extra big ears, and only fur on the long soft looking tail. Even if it was a demon it looked like a sweet animal. "Meet Ginger, my brother~!"

Carefully she held out Kurruk towards Ginger to give them both a chance to see the other one better.

Angela hugged the familiar tightly before she let it down on the floor.

"He is one of the best familiars a warlock may have." Angela explained proudly and gave Ginger a innocent wink.

"Oh, kurruk don't do that much." She said and smiled as she noticed that Ginger showed interest in the subject. "He is one of the lower demons, so he is mostly looking cute" she said and left out the fact that he could actually do some damage if she just ordered the demon to.

Ginger smiled" well cant you order him to do something, so I can see his power, I know he have power witin him, all demon have power they are small or long"

"Oh, well... Ehm." Angela said thoughtfully as she looked down on Kurruk that answered her gaze with a tilted head. She didn't want to show the demons real powers, but she figured that she could at least show of its good side. She put the demon and smiled at it.

"Roll over." She said and made a circular movement with her finger to the demon. Kurruk answered with a strange gurgling sound before it started to roll over, on the spot, without rolling away.

"He can fix himself to a spot even if he moves." Angela explained as she looked at Ginger with a smile.

Ginger smiled'' that's cool thing, I really like your demon very much Angela, I wish I could have cool demon like that''

Ginger smiled" yes you have right Angela and I'm looking forward to it very much, it Would be cool When I figure out Which power I have"

Angela smiled at Ginger without a word for a while. She then remembered the what she was doing and planning for and gave the clock and what time it was a look. She didn't want to get caught by Nero, not yet.

"Say Ginger. what do you say if I showed you around the school grounds?" she asked and couldn't help but have a sly smile on her lips.

Ginger smiled'' sure I would like you to show me around school grounds'' he said, raise himself from bench

"Oh lovely." Angela said in a truthfully manner as he grabbed Ginger's hand and gently dragged him along after herself.

Nero looked at the teacher, he really tried to follow the class, but for some reason he couldn't. All he could think of was Ginger and how he would turn away from him because of different reasons. Not that the thoughts made him worried, more that the feeling of his magic trying to tell him something.

Nero got up from his seat as soon as the class ended and then rushed over to the library where he should meet Ginger again. He somehow hoped that he would get there before Angela and Daichi. But to his surprise Ginger wasn't there. He figured that maybe he was on the toilet?

Angela led the way and gently dragged Ginger along to the School's garden. The flowers bloomed and a light breeze made the outdoors comfortable.

Ginger smiled'' its very beautiful school garden, I like it very much, so many beautiful flowers, thank you Angela for show me the place''

Daichi walked out of class, so Nero and walked towards him''hello Nero''

"You're welcome." Angela said with a bright smile as she hugged Ginger's arm as they stood there.

"Oh." Nero answered surprised to Daichi's greeting. "Ehm... You don't happen to know where Ginger went?" He asked and peeked behind Daichi to try and see Angela. But she wasn't with her brother and that made him confused. "Where is Angela?"

Daichi didn't know what to say and start to think before, he speak, after he think for moment, he smiled at Nero" we'll you see, she is sick right now and have go back to her room, what about it?"

"Sick? Oh... okay..." Nero said as he accepted Daichi's answer, because - why would Daichi lie for him?

Angela smiled at Ginger as she led him to one of the ponds.

"Say Ginger. Is it only guys you like, or is it nekos?" she asked with a sly smile.

Ginger smiled" I'm bisexual, I like both Girls and boys, but I don't hate Nekos and love Nero very much, he is very handsome neko"

Daichi sigh of relief when Nero walked away and start to search for Ginger and Angela

"Fair enough." Angela said and gave Ginger a smile. "Say Ginger. We are not really siblings... Would you accept me if Nero... let's say. Gave up on you?"

Nero shrugged and figured he would try and find Ginger on hos own. If Daichi found him, he would tell him? Right?

Ginger smiled" of course I would choice you which Nero break up with me, you are very Beautiful neko girl"

Daichi found them and walked towards them, smiled" Angela go to your room, Nero is coming soon and I tell him at you was sick"

Angela smiled at Ginger when she heard his words.

"Thank you. And you are a nice looking human." she said and turned around as Daichi joined them.

"Okay Daichi. I'll meet up with you later." she said and waved as she set of to her room before Nero would notice her.

Nero somehow didn't have luck on his side as he looked for Ginger. But as he walked around the school he sighed as he remembered he could use his own magics to try and find Ginger easier.