''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ginger smiled at Daichi'' I guess I for find Nero then, see you later Daichi'' he said, start walk inside school for to find Nero

Daichi just nodded and walked towards his room where Angela was

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Nero stopped in the hallway and did his best to focus on Ginger, his red hair, those soft lips, and his beautiful eyes Nero could drown in if he only stared long enough.

Nero stop his thoughts and shacked his head. That was the wrong kind of focus and only made him daydream about Ginger instead.

"I'm getting crazy?" Nero asked himself out loud.

Ginger finnaly found Nero and smiled" there you are Nero, i have been searching for you and finnaly i found you"

Nero jumped as he head Ginger speaking to him. Did he hear him with is magic or- Nero stopped his thoughts as he could see Ginger standing there behind him.

" I've been looking for you too!" Nero said in a slightly annoyed tone. " Weren't you supposed to stay at the library?" he asked and didn't mean to sound so angry, but he couldn't help that he been worried.

Daichi smiled" I'm sorry for at i worried you Nero, i didnt mean that, i got bored in library so i took walk around school"

Nero were surprised by Ginger's sudden kiss, but happily answered the deeper kiss.

He kept his eyes closed and blushed like mad, but still he stayed close to Ginger to embrace him.

• 2 weeks later...

Nero was happy and surprised at the same time. Even if Ginger stopped kissing him he still felt that tingling feeling from the kiss.

"I-I don't really know. Maybe we should meet up with Daichi and Angela back at Angela's room, to let you finally meet your father?" Nero asked and gave Ginger a shy smile. "I don't know if she is able to join us. But there is nothing wrong in asking." Nero said and finished with a bright smile.

Ginger smiled" sure we can do that, I'm ready to meet me my father, lets go to Daichi and Angela's room" he said, took Nero hand and walked towards Daichi and Angela room

(Who shall play Ginger Father?)

"Yes." Nero simply said and let Ginger lead the way for them both. "Are you nervous?" Nero asked and knew he would be if he was in the same situation as Ginger.

( that is a good question. How so you want it? :3)

(Can you play Ginger father since I'm playing Both Daichi and Ginger)

Ginger smiled" yes I'm nervous Nero" he said, continue walking towards Daichi and Angela room

• 2 weeks later...

"I bet it will work out just right!" Nero said in a try to boost Gingers self esteem some, even if he probably didn't need to.

"Angela and Daichi should have warned you if there was anything strange, right?" Nero said as his hope in Daichi and Angela was high.

(I beg for your forgiveness as I'm truly slow at answering our rp. But to see it on the bright side - I only have 6 weeks left of school :3)

Ginger smiled: you have right Nero, Thanks to you, I'm not nervous anymore" he said and knock on Dachi and Angela's room

Daichi was in the bathroom and rope on Angela" can you open the door for me?"

(I understand Anic, you dont have to aplogize)

• 2 weeks later...

Angela got up from her bed and walked over to the door to open it.

"I'm coming." she told the door before she opened it to see Ginger and Nero on the other side of it.

"Hi there guy. Ready for a family reunion?" she asked and turned around to sit down on her bed again.

"Ginger and his side-kick are here!" she called for Daichi to hear them and then winked in a playful manner at them.

Nero only hide behind Ginger. For some reason he got the feeling that Angela didn't want him there, even if she didn't show it openly.

Ginger smiled''of course I'm ready for to meet my father and my new mother''

Daichi walked out of bathroom, smiled''shall we go then''

• 3 weeks later...

"Is it really okay that I join in on meeting them?" Nero asked in a shy manner as it somehow felt like he was an outsider in the matter.

"Do what ever you feel like." Angela said and winked at Nero, even is she seemed to be at easy with the current situation, she wanted Nero to be gone.

Ginger smiled" Of course you can come with us, afterall you are my boyfriend and i feel litter bit nervous When you are beside Of me"

Daichi whisper to Angela" i know you dont want Nero to come with us, but let him come with us for today since Ginger is going to meet his father for first time and i dont think Ginger Would come with us Which Nero are not with us"

"You really mean that?" Nero asken and gave Ginger a truly glad smile. It mads Nero feel better about himself.

Angela only gave gave brother a small grunt as an answer. She didn't like Nero, but she guessed she could live whit it for now.

Ginger smiled'' of course I mean that, I love you so much'' he kissed Nero cheek

Daichi smiled gave his sister kiss on the cheek''I love you so much, I'm lucky for to have you as my sister''

Nero blushed as Ginger kissed him. He could never learn how to not love this man. "I love you too." Nero whispered and gave Ginger an innocent smile.

Angela gave Daichi a playful push as he kissed her. "Oh, stop it brother" he pleaded in a way that told other things. "And I'm glad to have you as my brother!" she then said as he jumped Daichi and gave him a close hug of affection.

Daichi hugged Angela back and smiled" sometimes i dont wish you was my sister, so i could become your boyfriend and be with you forever"

Ginger smiled" Nero tomorrow i want you to meet me at bus stop near school, i want to Ask you something"

• 3 weeks later...

"Oh, stop it." Angela plead in a non serious way. "Lets go already!" she then said and grabbed both Ginger and Daichi by their wrists and pulled them along with her.

Nero was confused by Gingers sudden wish to meet him at the bus stop, but he was even more confused as Angela dragged him along.

"Hey! Wait!" he said and followed.

Ginger so confused on Angela" Why are you dragged me Angela? I want to walk with my boyfriend, so can you Please slipp me?" He was not confused anymore and said in mad voice

Daichi was confused Why his sister suddenly dragged him and Ginger