''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Daichi raise himself up from bed and walked towards Ginger, Angela and Nero, smiled'' well we have one last class and after that we can go to my and Angela home, so he can finally meet his father''

Ginger smiled'' sure that's good idea, I have looking forward to meet my father''

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Nero smiled at the suggestion, but as he realized one thing he gave Ginger a thoughtful gaze. "But... What will Ginger be doing when we have our different classes?"

Ginger smiled" don't worry about me, I can go to library, which there have, I like to read"

Daichi smiled" yes we have library, Nero can show you where library are, is that alright Nero?"

"Yes I can." Nero said and smiled brightly at Daichi as he gently grabbed Ginger's arm to lead the way to the library. "Just follow me." He said as he went away down the hallway.

"He is always so easy going..." Angela said as they Nero and Ginger shouldn't be able to hear her any longer. "But I do like Ginger." she said and finished with a small smile on her lips.

Ginger follow Nero towards library and smiled" thank you for show me where library is"

Daichi smiled" so you have fall in love with Ginger? When did that happend?"

"I never said I did." Angela tried to deny the obvious in front of her brother that for some reason always seemed to know what she said were true or not. "His our brother, not by blood. But I still can't" She said and nodded as she tried to convince herself at least

"You're Welcome!" Nero replied happily as he lead the way. He made sur not to let go of Ginger as he really didn't want to lose him on the way. Not that he thought he would get lost that easy, but what if he started liking someone else?

Ginger couldn't help tease Nero" Angela is very cute and beautiful, I wonder I shall ask her out on date"

Daichi smiled" which you say so, but I can see you have fall in love with Ginger, you can't hide anything from me, I'm your brother remember, I know everything about you"

Nero stopped and gave Ginger a insecure look. "Date her?" he asked to make sure if he really had hear it right. "But..." Nero smiled and hid the fact that Ginger's words hurt him and kept going to the library, but now he had let go of Ginger's arm.

"Everything?" Angela asked Daichi in a teasing way and have her brother a playful nudge on his arm. "But that neko Nero seem to be his love interest..." she said and almost gave up even before she could know if she would be beaten in this love drama or not.

Ginger laughed'' sorry Nero, it was not mean to hurt you, I was only teasing you, I'm not intressert in Angela only you Nero''

Daichi smiled'' well in love and war are all possibly, don't forget that Angela, Fight Nero for Ginger''

"Only me?" Nero asked to make sure that he heard it right. Because somehow he felt doubt. "You are my only one" he then said innocently and blushed.

"Hm... Maybe." Angela said and smiled at her brother. "Think I'll get a head start if I try and talk with Ginger during class? I mean, if I skip class that is. I bet Nero don't want to miss his" she said and finished with a big smile on her lips. She liked making plans.

Ginger smiled'' thank you for show me where library is Nero, but I think you shall go to your class now, I don't want you to be late''

Daichi smiled'' yes I think that is good idea and you can miss one class Angela, I tell teacher at you suddenly got sick''

"You're welcome." Nero said with a smile. "As soon as class is over I'll hurry to pick you up." He said as he took small steps away, ready to run to his morning class that focused on his magic. And because of that he wouldn't spend this class together with Angela and her brother Daichi.

Angela smiled at her brother. "I'm glad that you are back!" She said truthfully and gave Daichi a hug before she took of to the library. Making sure she wouldn't run into Nero that should be on his way to his class by now.

Ginger was in the library, reading book he found so what about magic, he was really interessert in magic

Daichi walked towards his class, walked in and tell the teacher at his sister was sick, walked towards his Seat and sat himself down on Seat listned what teacher said

Nero entered his own classroom and sat down at his desk like he always did, but today he had a small smile playing on his lips.

Quietly Angela entered the library and did her best to sneak up behind Ginger. Before he could notice he carefully and quick placed her hands over Ginger's eyes and whispered: "Guess who?" in a playful tone in his ear.

"Correct~!" she answered happily as she removed her hands from Ginger's book. "What are you reading?" she then asked and gently leaned on Ginger's shoulder to have a better view of the book as she stood behind him. "Is it anything good?"

Ginger blushed litter bit and smiled" its book about magic and its power, I have always like to read book about magic, wisards, witch osv, I think is very intressing"

"I have to say that I find normal humans more interesting, they have a different kind of life style and I've always been amased how they can managed without magics." Angela said as she slid down into the chair next to Ginger with a smile on her lips. "You must truly be happy that you'll get to meet your dad, that is a magician?"

Ginger smiled" yes I'm very happy for it and I'm looking forward to meet him for first time, But I have always Wonder on something through, Does Daichi have magic power?"

"If Daichi does?" Angela asked surprised. "How would he else end up in a different realm and attend a school of magic?" she asked softly as she peered into the book Ginger had in front of him. "People without magic are normally not allowed into this school." She said and gave him a warm smile while moving the chair closer to see the book better, but as real motive it was to come closer.

"He can be a bit mystical on that point." Angela said as she tried hold back that fact that it annoyed her that Daichi was the current topic. What said that Ginger wouldn't fall for her brother instead of her as he already liked Nero.

Unable to hide her wagging tail she did her best to smile and keep Ginger's eyes on the book instead.

"That man." she said and pointed out a name in the book. "Is one of many through history that been a teacher at this school at some point."

Ginger smiled" really thats awasome to know, Angela I forgott to tell you at I like your magic very much, Your magic is so awasome"

Surprised Angela looked up on Ginger with a honest smile on her lips.

"Really?" she asked. "Like really, really?" and her tail stopped it's wagging. #Some say it's scary..." She said and blushed as her greatest weak spot was being sweet talked.

Ginger smiled" yes I mean it Angela, I dont think your magic power are scary at all, they so said that must be scarycat"