''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

The demon smirked at Angela and Ginger in a mischievous way. "I guess you are a summoner that knows what to be done." the little demon said to Angela, almost as if he was praising her. "If I do what you want you'll let me have one of my wished fulfilled?" the demon asked in a trial way of manner.

"No." Angela answered in an other short tone and put her hands on her hips. "Just do it, or I'll let you regret it." she said and the demon sighed as he looked over on Nero.

"Or you will send you boyfriend on me?" he asked and winked at Nero.

Nero was surprised that the demon even bothered with him. What? he thought and fixed his gaze on Ginger and Angela.

Angela only sighed at Dedub's words and pointed on the ground in front of her feet. "Just get on with it...."

Ginger couldn't help to get litter bit jealous when demon Dedub mention at Nero was Angela's boyfriend, He didn't like to hear that but he tried to not show his jealous reaction and waited for Dedub shall get Angela's brother back in this world

Dedub groaned as he didn't get to have his fun. He went over towards Angela while pouting the whole time. He stopped at her feet and held out a hand towards her. "Give me a required item from the person I have to summon here." he said in a bored voice and Angela handed him a handkerchief that she had in her pocket.

The little demon turned around, sniffed it and then yet again the room was filled with smoke.

Ginger watched what the demon Dedub did and he so all the smoke and wonder what happend, after a min a person come fram from the smoke and the person was smilar to Angela, so Ginger guess the person was Angela's brother,

Angela got a bright smile on her lips as she saw the person that the demon summoned. With a short "Be gone!" and a wave to the demon it disappeared into thin air. After that she stayed on her spot looking at her lost brother, truly happy to see him again.

Nero that still was over by the door to the classroom watched it all in silence. Maybe he could get Ginger back to himself after they asked Angela's brother some questions?

Angela's brother walked towards his sister and hugged her'' I'm back my sweet sister, sorry for at I was gone for so long and I lot you be alone all this time, I hope you can forgive me?''

Angela let go of a sound of happiness before he hugged her brother back. "Welcome back!" she said and didn't want to let him go. "Just promise me that you won't disappear like that again!"

Daichi smiled'' of course I promise you that my dear sister, I have missed you so much, I have only think about you, I love you my dear sister''

"And I love you too Daichi!" Angela said and didn't let go of her brother.

Nero walked closer to the reunion and poked Angela craefully on her shoulder to get her attention. "About Zerious?"

Ginger so suprized on both Daichi and Angela and Ginger Asked Daichi" what do You mean with that, please explaine to me" Daichi smiled" sure i can tell you, but You is going to be shocked, Ginger Himura we are your siblings, your father remarried to our mother and yes both your father and our grandfather have same name, Right my dear sister Angela?"

"Yes." Angela said and nodded. "I just couldn't tell you before." she let go of her brother and gave Ginger a crocked smile. "I'm sorry, will you forgive me?"

"Ah..." Nero said as he understood the situation. "But... Ehm.. then you might know what kind of magic Ginger might have inherited?" Nero asked and fixed his gaze on both Daichi and Angela.

Ginger was suprised and said in suprised voice" what Daichi and Angela are my sister and brother, I can't believe it, I have always dream about to have siblings and now I have two, and yes I wonder whish magic I have to" Dachi smiled" we'll we are not sure for to be honest, but your father know whish magic you shall have, so what about we visit our father tomorrow, what do you say Angela?"

"Yes. That sounds like a good idea. Father have missed you you know." Angela said as she gave her brother a smile, happy that he was back in the right dimension.

Ginger smiled" sure we can do that, I'm looking forward to meet my father already, i cant believe my father is alive afterall, i have dreamt about meet my father and now have my Dreams come true" Daichi smiled" well he have dreamt to meet his lost son, so he is going to be very happy to meet you, so shall we go then, And Ginger you can sleep in our school Dormitory tonight, you can Share room with Nero, is that alright with you Nero?"

Nero that didn't really follow their conversation stood by himself closely looking over his nails. When some words that Daichi said reached his mind he jumped and gave Daichi a confused gaze. "S-share my room?" he stuttered surprised and as he looked at Ginger he blushed.

Angela only laughed at Nero's reaction. "See it as chance to deepen the relationship." she said while giggling. She couldn't help it but jut had to tease Nero when she saw his reaction.

Ginger smiled'' sure I would love to share room with Nero and thank you for at I can sleep in the Dormitory for today, That was nice of you, So Nero can you show me to the Dormitory and your room?'' Daichi smiled'' yes can you do that, I would like to follow you but I'm going to say hello to all the teacher and my friends, since I was gone for long time and I want to spend more time with my favorite litter sister''

Angela only stood by her brother smiling. She was happy that he finally was back and who knew, maybe he could teach her some more about demons and their realm?

Nero blushed as he looked on Ginger. He didn't know why, but somehow he was happy that Ginger would sleep over at his place this time.

"I-i'll show you." Nero said stuttering and blushing as he took the lead towards their destination.

Ginger follow Nero out Of the classroom and so on Nero" I cant belive at tomorrow shall I finnaly meet my father for first time, I cant wait and I'm very happy for to have you as my boyfriend"

Nero looked down on the floor as he walked, listening to Ginger. But as Ginger mentioned him being his boyfriend he blushed and looked surprised on the redhead. "B-boyf-friend?" He asked stuttering. Somehow he completely forgotten that he was able to have relationship with the one he like.

Ginger laughed" dont tell me you forgott we are dating now Nero?" Meanwhile Daichi was walking with his sister towards one Of the teacher room for to say hello, he so on his sister" Sister are Ginger and Nero dating?"

"N-no I-I j-just didn't think..." Nero said a bit absent minded as he smiled silly. In his mind the story of him and Ginger was taking place. Even if he had the magic to foretell he still liked to daydream.

Angela smiled at her brother. "Somehow I wish that they were not." she said as she gazed back on Ginger, giving his back a longing gaze.

Daichi smiled" Why don't you want Ginger to be with Nero? Don't tell Me you have fall in love with Ginger? Or are you in love with Nero? He said in teasing voice